GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I also still have 1 unregistered GW3 Bronze coin available. PM or email with offers...

Ok, deal struck. Thanks for all the offers. If I get another one I can let go, I'll post again. Also, be on the look out for our personal coin. Coming soon to a forum post near you.

Be sure to keep me in mind for a trade for your personal coin too ;)

Okay, here's that square Groundspeak coin I was talking about. See, it is real. ;) The GD one is thrown in for good measure. I take it neither of these can be bought anywhere?

And before anyone asks they're not mine and they're not up for trade, sorry. Just something else for you all to add to your want lists.

Ok, somebody find out where he lives....I'll lead the charge! ;)

Thanks for the pics. Very cool indeed.

I have a Geowoodstock 3 coin and a midwest geobash. Looking to trade for a moun10bike coin. Will even trade both for one.

Please note that this deal can't be done. The coins were traded from 9Key and as it turns out not only are they registered but one coin has 11,000 plus miles and the other is 23,000+ miles. To top it off both coins are shown in caches at the present time. I've e-mail 9Key for an explanation but I would watch coin trades.

Edited by Team Golden
and as it turns out not only are they registered but one coin has 11,000 plus miles and the other is 23,000+ miles. To top it off both coins are shown in caches at the present time. I've e-mail 9Key for an explanation but I would watch coin trades.

It shouldn't have to be said, but coins traded are to be unregistered, non-travelers. This means you got the coin from the group or person who made it, or from a trade with same origin. I have put coins in caches that are trade items, but they are marked as such.

I have one of the Volunteer Bronze versions of the Geowoodstock 3 coins.

There were only 100 of the bronze version minted. They were only given to volunteers and never available to the caching community at large. Very few people have them at all, and only a handful of people have more than one. It is a rare coin indeed. It is also beautiful, trackable on geocaching.com, and has it's own icon for you icon ho's.

If anyone has a trade to propose, please email me via my gc.com profile

IceCreamMan could not have written this any better. Thanks for the write up.

This is the same coin design that The Federation and IceCreamMan listed on this tread.

Thanks for reading.

legna and sOulbAit

I want to thank everyone that has emailed me on trades. All the offers were really nice, but not exactly what I was looking for. The Unactivated Bronze GWIII Coin is still available for offers. Thanks again and Happy Geocoin Collecting.

I want to thank everyone that has emailed me on trades. All the offers were really nice, but not exactly what I was looking for. The Unactivated Bronze GWIII Coin is still available for offers. Thanks again and Happy Geocoin Collecting.

It would be helpful if we had some clue what you are looking for.

Edited by Shop99er

It would be helpful if we had some clue what you are looking for.

I am somewhat shy to come right out and say what I want for a coin. Each person has a different opinion of what a coin is worth. Therefore, the best thing is for me to see what someone will offer. That way there, I am not offending anyone. If something comes along that grabs me by the collar then I will go for it. Thank you so much for the comment. On my geocoinlist page, I have the major coins I am looking for. Everyone is so friendly and I am glad to be part of the geocoin craze.

Happy Geocaching.

Team Golden wrote:

Please note that this deal can't be done. The coins were traded from 9Key and as it turns out not only are they registered but one coin has 11,000 plus miles and the other is 23,000+ miles. To top it off both coins are shown in caches at the present time. I've e-mail 9Key for an explanation but I would watch coin trades.

In my defense, I sent my activated coins on accident. Team Golden posted here before I had a chance to reply to his email and get the issue straightened out .

:D FYI

I have plenty of coins for adoption. These coins are not messy, they can't talk back, they sleep through the night and day. Please adopt on of these coins and change it and your family's lives forever. Please click on the adoption link, aka geocoin link, now.

{Yes I am bored, and in a laughing mood}

Edited by ladycacher
Team Golden wrote:

In my defense, I sent my activated coins on accident. Team Golden posted here before I had a chance to reply to his email and get the issue straightened out .

:D FYI

Since it appears you can't edit a post twice please be aware that my comment at the end about watching coin trades wasn't a reflection on 9Key and shouldn't cause concern on trading with him. The coins were sent in error.

Still looking for any coins I don't have. I could really use a NWPA. Also I don't have Alabama or Missouri. Obviously I'd like to pick up a MiGO winter, Moun10bike, and all the other usuals that people are after. You can check out my available coins at http://cointracking.com/public/redwing_dave. Please email me with any offers through my GC.com profile or my cointracking profile. I don't check my PMs regularly.

Thanks,

Dave

I'd like to pick up some personal GeoCoins, but I'm open to pretty much any offer. These are all up for grabs.

Thanks for taking the time to look.

2004 California GeoCoin

2004 Conejo Cachers

2004 Washington

2005 Alaska GeoCoin

2005 California GeoCoin

2005 DFW

2005 GBES Navigational Rally, Great Basin & Eastern Sierra GeoCachers

2005 Indiana

2005 Michigan

2005 North Carolina GeoCoin

2005 Rhode Island

2005 South Africa

2005 Texas GeoCoin

2005 Utah

Canadian GeoCoin

CKayaks.com

First Find Coin

German GeoCoin

Joy of GeoCaching GeoCoin

Santa Cruz County GeoCachers

Score Play On (Soccer Coin)

2005 The FabFive (FAB049)

I want someone to make a PA Geocoin or a TRI-GO geocoin. :lol:

Patience young grasshopper, and both shall be yours in due time. :lol:

First up will be the 2005 Pennsylvania Geocoin. Plans are being made with a mint, and the preliminary design has been submitted to GC. Things are progressing along fine. The plan is to make this coin trackable and with an icon...hopefully.

Please consider this as a teaser. :lol: I'm on vacation at the moment, and I'm feeling so relaxed I accidentally purposely let the cat out of the bag. A formal announcement with ordering instructions and artwork will be made in the TB forum in a few weeks as plans are finalized. I think you'll be rather pleased. :P

Also in the queue is a TRI-GO coin, which is so ultra tip-top secret that your PC will now explode.

Stay tuned,

Yime

Also in the queue is a TRI-GO coin

You're a tease :lol:

Seriously, what does TRI-GO stand for anyway?

The Rhode Island-Geocaching Organization? :lol:

I like that! We'll have to establish a branch office up north!

It's the Three Rivers Informal Geocaching (Dis)Organization. We're a motley bunch of opinionated miscreants I tell ya, and the "Dis" couldn't be any more appropriate. We've got old school adventure hiders and micro fanatics...and when the conversation flies, it's like watching Gojira go nuts on Tokyo. :lol: Now that's entertainment!

We now return you to your previous thread. Thank you.

Have the following available for trade:

Alaska (0574)

Calgary Cachers (513)

California (CA50334 & CA51007)

Indiana (IN0568 & IN0661)

SilverMarc

Here's a link to my list of the coins that I currently have:

Geocoin list

Email me if any sound interesting.

OK the Calgary, SilverMarc, and 1 Indiana coin are all spoken for now. I still have an Indiana, 2 California 2005, and an Alaska left to trade.