German Bronze GeoCoin

German Silver GeoCoin

German Gold GeoCoin

Canada Geocoin

Green Man GeoCoin

Joy of GeoCaching GeoCoin

Score Play On (Soccer Coin)

Team Shydog Monticello, In.

Please keep in mind that I do have a few trades in the works and also, that I will gladly pay for any coins I need. Just tell me your price.

These are my traders.

2004 California GeoCoin

2004 Conejo Cachers

2005 Alaska GeoCoin

2005 California GeoCoin

2005 DFW

2005 GBES Navigational Rally

2005 Michigan

2005 North Carolina GeoCoin

2005 Texas GeoCoin

Canadian GeoCoin

CKayaks.com

German GeoCoin

Joy of GeoCaching GeoCoin

Green Man GeoCoin (Merlin Gold Edition)

Score Play On (Soccer coin)

Well worked so well in the past so here goes (doesn't hurt to at least try):

Looking for specifically:

Missouri 2004

OKIC 2004

GBES (Summer)

or other organization/state coins I don't have

(***Willing to do a 2 for 1 swap for any above)

My state/org trade available list:

MrCOgeo Cointracking.com list

All offers guaranteed to be at least read! :rolleyes:

Email is much preferred over a forum PM though! Thanks!

Edited: GGA confirmed so far! I love this thread and it's contributors.

Edited by MrCOgeo
Well worked so well in the past so here goes (doesn't hurt to at least try):

Looking for specifically:

Missouri 2004

OKIC 2004

GBES (Summer)

or other organization/state coins I don't have

(***Willing to do a 2 for 1 swap for any above)

My state/org trade available list:

MrCOgeo Cointracking.com list

All offers guaranteed to be at least read! :unsure:

Email is much preferred over a forum PM though! Thanks!

Edited: GGA confirmed so far! I love this thread and it's contributors.

Email sent....

Yes, I found it, thanks. I guess it is just my personal position not to trade for a coin that was not bought or traded for. Something about picking up a coin from a cache doesn't sit right with me. But I could be the only one and the coin owner doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

It is my personal opinion that a geocoin bought/traded and not worked for ( finding hidden in a cache ) doesn't carry as much of a value as one I drove over a hundred miles to find and the memory of the hunt.

I also contacted Moun10bike before keeping his geocoin and as stated before he allowed me to give it a new home where it has been since I found it years ago.

Sits just fine with me.

"I have a Moun10bike coin that I'm willing to part with.

Looking for MiGo seasonal coins, Missouri, Kentucky, Kansas City, etc."

Let the bidding war commence.

:mad:

Eh, I'm not bothering, I don't have any of those coins to trade for it anyway.

I think I've finally figured the only way I'm getting a moun10bike coin (or other hard to gets) is to get my own geocoin minted (and no, they won't be for sale :lol:).

I think I've finally figured the only way I'm getting a moun10bike coin (or other hard to gets) is to get my own geocoin minted (and no, they won't be for sale :mad:).

Same here. I've already worked out the design. Now it's just a matter of saving up the money (will probably take several months -- with home repairs and daughter's tution at college, money's a bit scare now).

Windrose

I think I've finally figured the only way I'm getting a moun10bike coin (or other hard to gets) is to get my own geocoin minted (and no, they won't be for sale :lol:).

Same here. I've already worked out the design. Now it's just a matter of saving up the money (will probably take several months -- with home repairs and daughter's tution at college, money's a bit scare now).

Windrose

That's a coin I'd want because of your caching name alone. It's got great design potential, and it was my grandmother's name. Call me sentimental. :P

"I have a Moun10bike coin that I'm willing to part with.

Looking for MiGo seasonal coins, Missouri, Kentucky, Kansas City, etc."

Let the bidding war commence. 

:P

Well I don't have any of those but I will make a counter offer.

Look over this list and I'll trade you five (5) of any of these (your choice) for your Moun10bike coin.

Alaska Bronze

Calgary

Conejo

Colorado

2004 California

2005 California

Canada

DFW

Georgia

GOWT

GGA 2005

Michigan

Mid-West Geobash

Rhode Island

Texas

Utah

South Africa

Vacman

Washington

Edited by Night_Hawk
I am brand new to the coin trading aspect of Geocaching. I have several KY GeoCoins (2003 & 2004) that are available for trade. I am looking for state and event coins. Would love a GWIII coin, I attended but didn't have the foresight to buy a darn coin......

I was speaking with another local cacher and talking about trading coins and he warned me not to as he had sent several coins out and never received his trade. That just didn't seem to jive with the spirit of most cachers that I have met and I didn't heed his advise. As a result of my original post, I initiated over 10 trades. Everyone went off as advertised. I stand resolved in my original stance that all in all cachers are a great bunch of people.

Thanks to:

Lady Cacher,

Atlanta Gal,

Escout,

Yogi and Dolphin,

Mauison,

M&M Hunter,

Team Coychev,

donbadabon,

Stuck on WGS84,

Kilted Cacher and

Bluegill Fisherman.

Edited by Maxine&Me

We are relately new to trading geocoins ourelves, but learned real fast. About a month ago we started trading and with the release of our personal coin and quickly went from owning 3 MiGO coins to having over 70 in our collection with trades from about 55 people. I recieved all the trade coins promptly except one, and we believe they made a simple mistake and they've been in contact with us about it.

I did loose one coin we sent, from bad packaging. We had shipped it in a regular white envelope with a little cushiony stuff inside, The sorting equipment ripped the coin out. We quickly sent another and swtched to the manilla bubble pack envelopes. All in all, "Great geocachers and traders here".

Gary

Our Geocoin lists:<a href='http://home.comcast.net/~teamcoychev/GeoCoin.htm' target='_blank'></a>

Edited by Team CoyChev

We started collecting Geocoins about a month ago, and we have made several trades over that time without incident. I have had similar results over the years when dealing with other collectibles where there is a distinct group of collectors.

The group of people that frequent this forum and that collect Geocoins seems to be a great bunch, and we are happy to be a part of it!!!

We are always open to trades, and hopefully in the future we will have our own Geocoin and be able to trade even more widely.

Jim - of f0t0m0m

Edited by f0t0m0m
I am brand new to the coin trading aspect of Geocaching. I have several KY GeoCoins (2003 & 2004) that are available for trade. I am looking for state and event coins. Would love a GWIII coin, I attended but didn't have the foresight to buy a darn coin......

I was speaking with another local cacher and talking about trading coins and he warned me not to as he had sent several coins out and never received his trade. That just didn't seem to jive with the spirit of most cachers that I have met and I didn't heed his advise. As a result of my original post, I initiated over 10 trades. Everyone went off as advertised. I stand resolved in my original stance that all in all cachers are a great bunch of people.

Thanks to:

Lady Cacher,

Atlanta Gal,

Escout,

Yogi and Dolphin,

Mauison,

M&M Hunter,

Team Coychev,

donbadabon,

Stuck on WGS84,

Kilted Cacher and

Bluegill Fisherman.

Thanks for the kind comment, I, too, have had no problem with anyone, and it seems that cachers tend to 'go the extra mile' to help others. This is a very good community to be involved with.

Agreeing with what was mentioned above, I have made over 10 trades also and they have all been perfect. The comment on the packaging is important.

The recommended envelope is the kraft/manilla bubble lined ones. These come in small sizes such as 5"x7". I tape the coin to a piece of heavy card, fold it over and tape up. I mark the addresses on this, and put it in the envelope. For a single coin, this is often just under 2oz, which in the USA is one .37 and one .23 stamp. Sometimes I am right at the 2oz and put another .23 stamp.

Agreeing with what was mentioned above, I have made over 10 trades also and they have all been perfect. The comment on the packaging is important.

The recommended envelope is the kraft/manilla bubble lined ones. These come in small sizes such as 5"x7". I tape the coin to a piece of heavy card, fold it over and tape up. I mark the addresses on this, and put it in the envelope. For a single coin, this is often just under 2oz, which in the USA is one .37 and one .23 stamp. Sometimes I am right at the 2oz and put another .23 stamp.

On a recent trip to the post office I bought a bunch of $0.60 stamps <_<

Those envelopes are great.

1 coin trade = $.60

2 coin trade = $1.06

Oh yeah - and a bunch of $0.23 stamps too!

Here is some of what I am looking for that I don't already have <_<

MiGO Seasonal Spring (Trillium)

MiGO Seasonal Winter (Snowflake)

MiGO Seasonal Summer (Sunshine)

MiGO Seasonal Fall (Oak leaves)

VA-Cache

Team SuperGenius/Pepper

Square T

Alabama

2Bugs

Blazerfan

Jeeocashers

Ray and Rose

Nurse Dave

Jonnie Lacy

Usa Silver 2005

Ckayaks Token

DHobby1 ver. 1

2 Dolphins

Goblindust

Idaho 2005 Ogeo

Idaho 2005 Willcall

Idaho 2005 Night Stalker

Kablooey

Mauison Silver

Mauison Bronze

Missouri 2004

Pepper

Sudonim 2000

Wandering Dragon

USA 2005 Antique Bronze

Jeeptoysrus

Team Fisur

This is a good start I think :cry:

I am looking for a few coins and hoping I have something that might entice someone into a trade. I am looking for a :

GreenMan Geocoin

Conejo 2004

Washington 2004

Vac Man 1st edition

I currently have a pewter GW3 coin and I also have a morelimited edition bronze GW3. The bronze only had 100 minted and were given to the event staff these won'tb e easy to get a hold of and this is my last one. If anyone is interested in trading fo the listed coins email me at thefederation@joimail.com

I am looking for a few coins and hoping I have something that might entice someone into a trade. I am looking for a :

GreenMan Geocoin

Conejo 2004

Washington 2004

Vac Man 1st edition

I currently have a pewter GW3 coin and I also have a morelimited edition bronze GW3. The bronze only had 100 minted and were given to the event staff these won'tb e easy to get a hold of and this is my last one. If anyone is interested in trading fo the listed coins email me at thefederation@joimail.com

Email sent...

GreenMan Geocoin

Conejo 2004

Washington 2004

Vac Man 1st edition

Email sent