GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Hi Yogi and Dolphin,

You'll find a lot of good and willing traders here!

But you may want to publish a list of what you have somewhere so people can look at it at their leisure. A lot of folks add it to their profiles. You may find you get more hits by doing that.

And to answer your questions, some sell, some trade, some give away. Take a peek at my list, and if you see something you like, I am sure we can work something out.

I am down to a few weeks before I deploy to Iraq. Anyone wanting to trade for personal geocoins? I have a few more Cav Scout geocoins left before I change over to a new geocoin. Eamil me for any personal coin trades. I'm not looking for any state or event geocoins.

Thanks!

Edited by Cav Scout
I am dwon to a few weeks before I deploy to Iraq. Anyone wanting to trade for personal geocoins? I have a few more Cav Scout geocoins left before I change over to a new geocoin. Eamil me for any personal coin trades. I'm not looking for any state or event geocoins.

Thanks!

Email Sent....

dadgum, I'm worth a fortune!!!

LOL, but I recognize some cacher handles in there.  Watch the shell bidding. They close accounts if they catch ya :(

I am certainly not shell bidding. I'd pay up to about $80 or $90 for that set, but it's going to go higher I'm sure - there's over a day left - wait until the last three minutes!

(And this is not an "I'm upset" post, just an "I'm bidding and I mean it!" post! I didn't think you were referring to me, just "us" in the collective!)

[grin]

--Marc

August 1, 2005 @ 11:52 PM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'

It's up to $102 and you are the high bidder. You say you would pay $80 or $90. You must like the coin's listed. At this point you will be paying about $11 each before shipping. :laughing:

Richard.

It's up to $102 and you are the high bidder. You say you would pay $80 or $90. You must like the coin's listed. At this point you will be paying about $11 each before shipping.  :(

Richard.

I already have the six I don't want sold at whatever I pay, so I'm actually only paying a bit of a premium for the ones I want -- so it's not as bad as it looks.

But my group isn't going any higher, so if we get them, cool, and if not, well that's just what frenitic bidding is all about!

--Marc

August 2, 2005 @ 11:26 PM

It's up to $102 and you are the high bidder. You say you would pay $80 or $90. You must like the coin's listed. At this point you will be paying about $11 each before shipping.  :(

Richard.

I already have the six I don't want sold at whatever I pay, so I'm actually only paying a bit of a premium for the ones I want -- so it's not as bad as it looks.

But my group isn't going any higher, so if we get them, cool, and if not, well that's just what frenitic bidding is all about!

--Marc

August 2, 2005 @ 11:26 PM

Has anyone else besides me, noticed the discrepancy between what's shown in the photo, versus what's listed? :laughing:

bgf

Has anyone else besides me, noticed the discrepancy between what's shown in the photo, versus what's listed?  :laughing:

bgf

Seems they're referring to the USA coin as a Groundspeak coin (which, I guess isn't too far off :( ) Otherwise, it seems consistent.

Anyone out there still looking for a pdxmarathonman coin, take a look at travel bug TBD60 (link to it via my profile)

Back on topic?

Does anyone still need a Rubicon Brothers coin? :laughing: We are searching for any of the following:

MIGO - Spring or Winter

USA - 2003

USA - 2004

Sudonim - 2000

We could also throw in some custom buttons or..... :( From what we understand there are very few of the Rubicons left...

Thanks everyone!!

Has anyone else besides me, noticed the discrepancy between what's shown in the photo, versus what's listed?  :(

bgf

Seems they're referring to the USA coin as a Groundspeak coin (which, I guess isn't too far off :( ) Otherwise, it seems consistent.

Anyone out there still looking for a pdxmarathonman coin, take a look at travel bug TBD60 (link to it via my profile)

Back on topic?

Quoting myself? :laughing:

I seem to be lacking:

Missouri 2004

OKIC

Pennsylvania

Alabama

Aucoima

GBES

Trez003

Capt Prozac

Wandering Dragon

And of course any of the existing (winter & spring?) MIGO seasonals.

A Team Fisur or Johnnie Lacy coin would yield something more than one of my coins. Let's talk :laughing:

Edited by pdxmarathonman
Does anyone still need a Rubicon Brothers coin? :D We are searching for any of the following:

MIGO - Spring or Winter

USA - 2003

USA - 2004

Sudonim - 2000

We could also throw in some custom buttons or..... ;) From what we understand there are very few of the Rubicons left...

Thanks everyone!!

PM Sent

Has anyone heard back from Team Rainbow on the Moun10Bike coin offer?

I offered 2 MiGO seasonals, but didn't hear back either.

I'm just getting into collecting coins, so I don't have anything to trade. I have ordered several coins from different states (MD, NJ, TN, WY) that will be out soon. Also UK.

I have a Germany coin, USA (coming), Regular MiGO (2004 & 2005) and my MiGO seasonals

I have Oregon 2003 to trade (for another state coin). and (Of course) MiGO regular (2004 & 2005).

My MiGO seasonals aren't for trade (but I'm willing to part with them for something really special - like a Moun10bike). Although I might reconsider later because I'd also like a Geobash & a Geowoodstock.

Windrose

I'm seeking these coins for my collection;

Ray & Rose

GeoNap

North Western Pennsylvania

Germany Gold

Alaska Gold

Alaska Silver

Wandering dragon

USA Geocoin 2003

USA Geocoin 2004

Missouri

Capt Prozac

Indy Diver  

Fisur  

Johnnie Lacy

Kentucky

I only have these for trade:

2 of MiGO's newest coins, trackable on GC.com same die design as the old.

1 Alaska

and we'll have a few extra's of these soon,

2 CampExplorer

4 Rhode Island

3 Northern New Jersey

we also have our personal coin to trade;

http://home.comcast.net/~teamcoychev/GeoCoin.htm

Thanks to all the recent traders we've had the pleasure of swapping with.

Gary

Team CoyChev

Edited by Team CoyChev

johnnie.jpg

Before you ask. It's only available to trade for very hard to find coins that I want ;) That image was of his brother's coin. The number of the one I have for trade is 81. He made 150, but the first 50 he tucked away to save.

I reached out across the wired world and asked Johnnie Lacy if he'd be interested in listing his legendary Coin Edition on the site...

He did!

Now, if we could only get that Mystery Coin listed...

--Marc

July 31, 2005 @ 12:03 AM

I'm looking for one of these coins for my collection. I can trade for one of my personal geocoins. I also have a extra Goblindust geocoin. Any offers?

here's an odd question, no offense to anyone, but how are people managing getting not only one of someone else's personal coins, but 2? I can barely offer anything in trade for 1 usually, so I was just curious how that's worked. I'm guessing it's trading for tougher to find coins?

here's an odd question, no offense to anyone, but how are people managing getting not only one of someone else's personal coins, but 2? I can barely offer anything in trade for 1 usually, so I was just curious how that's worked. I'm guessing it's trading for tougher to find coins?

I set up with a few people four or five or my personal coin for their's, when mine come in.

Maybe that's how other people are doing their's also.

I've been buying 2 to 5 as people announce them (here in the Forums) for purchase. There are some in production now, for instance Camp Explorer has a coin being made, and there are now Rhode Island, U.K., and a few others that I'm in line to receive. I just got my 5 Alaska coins so I'm ready to trade!

Of course, there are way-overpriced coins on eBay [grin] but that's a totally different approach, and I'm happy to say I'm now out of that particular bidding loop. I still think those coins will go for $149 tomorrow because people want what they want right now! [grin again]

--Marc

August 3, 2005 @ 3:17 PM

I have 3 metals available in my coin. If there's something I want multiples of, I offer. The few times I've done it (Mauison, Moun10bike and Johnnie Lacy), the other party was more than willing to trade.

Want: Kentucky and Alabama. I heard these are in hands now.

Offer:

Texas, Calgary, Dallas/ Fort Worth , Utah , Colorado , Alaska , California 2005 , Midwest Geobash , Rhode Island

I have these in hand, ready to trade. These are all new, uncirculated/unregistered on their tracking sites.

Please email or PM.

Want:  Kentucky and Alabama.  I heard these are in hands now.

Offer:

Texas, Calgary, Dallas/ Fort Worth , Utah , Colorado , Alaska , California 2005  , Midwest Geobash , Rhode Island

I have these in hand, ready to trade.  These are all new, uncirculated/unregistered on their tracking sites.

Please email or PM.

PM Sent

Trades just made:

My Midwest Geobash for New Jersey

My Midwest Geobash for Kentucky

Want: Still looking for Alabama

Offer: Texas, Calgary, Dallas/ Fort Worth , Utah , Colorado , Alaska , California 2005 , Rhode Island, (no more Midwest Geobash)

I have these in hand, ready to trade. These are all new, uncirculated/unregistered on their tracking sites.

Please email or PM.

Anyone willing to trade a Midwest Geobash (or Moun10bike, i know this is asking alot) for one of my new coins?

Front of coin

Back of coin

Coin details:

About 1 3/8" Dia.

About 37g

Hand cast using a plaster mold

Cast from a lead free alloy

Limited quantity will be made (since it take me a long time for each one :wacko: )

Other offers will be accepted, when i am able to cast some more.

Dave - dhenninger

I have an unregistered Colorado geocoin to trade. I am looking for an Idaho (non-engraved) or unregistered Geowoodstock in return.

Also I have a 2004 Pure Silver USA geocoin for trade. I am looking to trade for a Moun10Bike coin for our Army geocaching team, Team Redleg.

We are getting ready to deploy to Afghanistan and wanted to take a Moun10Bike coin on the deployment with us. We will hit a few posts in the states before we fly to Kuwait and then Afghanistan. Our goal is to share it with as many military cachers as possible while training and during the deployment.

Please send me an email if anyone is interested in either trade or know of someone who might be.

Thanks.

Edited by Palm Grunt
http://www.geocities.com/rgerth2000/KE_Photo_of_Coin.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/rgerth2000/KE_Coin_list.doc

We have our personal coin and am trading for all personal coins.  We have most of the state produced ones at this time.

Whoops!

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

Edit: Email sent :lol:

Edited by pdxmarathonman
Why can't I upload an image?  I don't see the normal browse button.  I had a link to my free geocities site but it closed me down.

What are you trying to upload a image to? Go to Photobucket.com and put your pictures on there to use through any site. It is so much easier and it gives you all the codes you need.

Edited by ladycacher

Also I have a 2004 Pure Silver USA geocoin for trade. I am looking to trade for a Moun10Bike coin for our Army geocaching team, Team Redleg.

We are getting ready to deploy to Afghanistan and wanted to take a Moun10Bike coin on the deployment with us. We will hit a few posts in the states before we fly to Kuwait and then Afghanistan. Our goal is to share it with as many military cachers as possible while training and during the deployment.

This is such a unique request. Did you send an email to Moun10bike offering the silver coin in trade and explaining why you'd like to have his coin? He might just trade with you... I mean worst he could say is no thanks.

Edited by AtlantaGal
MiGOcoin1.jpgMiGOcoin2.jpg

Here is MiGO's very own sig item, a Limited Edition Silver coin!!!

(Encapsulated in plastic case and protective foam, only 50 were minted)

i really like the Silver coin , to bad just a few were made.

We're the proud owners of MiGO Silver Coin number 9. And will be for a long time. :lol:

Is MIGO running their own coin mint? :lol::lol:

Edited by pdxmarathonman