GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

We just had coins made and wish to trade for other coins. Below is a link to our page with info about our coins. I just love what the mi-geocaching organization is doing for geocacing in Michigan, so I put the MIGO stuff on the back of our coin to show my support. Our Coins are not trackable. I'll update the website with a photo of our coin shortly.

Team CoyChev GeoCoin

Gary

E-mail sent.

Damenace

We just had coins made and wish to trade for other coins. Below is a link to our page with info about our coins. I just love what the mi-geocaching organization is doing for geocacing in Michigan, so I put the MIGO stuff on the back of our coin to show my support. Our Coins are not trackable. I'll update the website with a photo of our coin shortly.

Team CoyChev GeoCoin

Gary

PM Sent

Team CoyChev GeoCoin

Gary

E-Mail sent

Team CoyChev GeoCoin

Gary

I will trade with you. I have only a few more Cav Scout geocoins left. I'm getting ready to make a second edition geocoin soon. Much different from the first but with the same theme.

Thanks for the flood of emails and requests. The post office was busy when I got there today but they all went out. I'm going to start buying more of anything I see come out "new" so I have more trade items in the future.

I still need many coins for my collection if anyone wants to trade for our personal coin.

Team CoyChev Coin

Thanks again everyone

Team CoyChev

I was looking at a few of the MIGO coins, but considering how scarce the seasonal ones are, I'm not sure if I'll ever see one, even if I had a personal coin (hoping to sometime). Now that I've heard the new ones will be tracked via gc.com. I'd like to get one of those, but MIGO's site isn't listing any for sale.

Anyways, I'd entertain any offers for the newer MIGO coins (I have a traveltags trackable one). I'll post my updated trade list this evening.

OK, Everyone has listed coins which are really cool... Does anyone have a resource list of who the various cachers are using to have the coins made? I'd like to have some done.

Check out www.coinsandpins.com High quality, great service. Competitive pricing. Check out travel bug page TBD60 for some pics :)

OK - I just got caught up with my trades. So, here goes B)

OK, Everyone has listed coins which are really cool... Does anyone have a resource list of who the various cachers are using to have the coins made? I'd like to have some done.

Here's a link to a post with a number of places:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=89129&st=0entry1260281

I am using the Highland Mint http://highlandmint.com/ to produce my New York geocoins this month. I went with an actual "mint" to have real minted coins, rather than bronze cast medallions (not that one is any better than other, just my preference for this first run of coins). I do like the colors in many of the coins I've seen too.

http://silvermarc.com/geocoin/

--Marc

July 20, 2005 @ 10:08 AM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'

Just confirmed and mailed a 2 for 2 coin trade with a gentleman cacher.

My updated list of available coins, all new, never circulated, unregistered on their tracking sites:

So. African

California 2004

California 2005

Texas

Calgary

Utah

Dallas/ Fort Worth

Colorado

Alaska

Want to trade for other coins. Please email.

I am looking for a geobash coin. I was told that they were not available through the mail but would only be sold at the event. Does anyone have one to trade or sell? I have Alaska, DFW, South African, California and Colorado coins. Thank you.

Edited by LadeBear68
Check out the link in my signature for what I already have.

Hi HammerJane.

Are the "generic" coins pictured on your page wooden coins? I ordered a lathe-load of wooden nickels to put in caches, and I'd like to trade mine for others.

It seems wooden nickels are becoming the "coin of the realm" when it comes to actually leaving something for trade. I'd go for a swap of 5 to 10 at a time if you're interested.

--Marc

July 21, 2005 @ 2:41 PM

Yes, they are.  I'd be willing to trade with you.  Send me an email.
I also have my own sig wooden nickel that I put in Geocaches.  I have traded other people in the past for theirs, if your interested shoot me a PM.

Okay, PMs sent.

If anyone else wants to do a 3 for 3 trade of wooden nickels, please add your name to the list here:

Seeking Wooden Nickels

--Marc

July 22, 2005 @ 4:33 PM

Am also interested in the ammocan coin from that coin club if anyone signed up for more than 1 coin a month.

Heh, I see I'm not the only one that likes that coin but would prefer to not have to buy two other coins I don't want in order to get one. <_<

Here is my inventory. I will trade for any coins not listed here. Coins also available for sale.

Have

Miss Jenn

Kentucky

Alabama

Missouri

Washington

Pennsylvania

California

Canada

Vacman

Michigan

The Green Man

Joy Of Geocaching

Western TN

Oregon

Texas

2004 Groundspeak

The Fab Five

Texas Geocaching

Calgary cachers

Utah

Georgia

Conejo Cachers

2005 Groundspeak

Idaho

Alaska

North Carolina

Geowoodstock III

To Trade

California

Canada

Washington

Michigan

Western TN

Alaska

North Carolina

Here is my inventory. I will trade for any coins not listed here. Coins also available for sale.

Have

Miss Jenn

Kentucky

Alabama

Missouri

Washington

Pennsylvania

California

Canada

Vacman

Michigan

The Green Man

Joy Of Geocaching

Western TN

Oregon

Texas

2004 Groundspeak

The Fab Five

Texas Geocaching

Calgary cachers

Utah

Georgia

Conejo Cachers

2005 Groundspeak

Idaho

Alaska

North Carolina

Geowoodstock III

To Trade

California

Canada

Washington

Michigan

Western TN

Alaska

North Carolina

PM sent

Just letting Everyone know that Jeepgirl and I's Coin arrived on Friday. Those who I have already recived coins from will be shipped out this week and I will finalize the other trades I made already. If you sent coins already please send me your address so I can verify that they are correct in my records. Also please include what we traded for so I dont send the wrong coins. I know some of the trades were for our coin along with a GGA or GA coin.

6b55db13-2811-4656-9083-b7c38d4966a1.jpg

Edited by Jeeptoysrus
Just letting Everyone know that Jeepgirl and I's Coin arrived on Friday. Those who I have already recived coins from will be shipped out this week and I will finalize the other trades I made already. If you sent coins already please send me your address so I can verify that they are correct in my records. Also please include what we traded for so I dont send the wrong coins. I know some of the trades were for our coin along with a GGA or GA coin.

E-mail sent

Sweet.

I'll get your trades in the mail tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. EMail coming as well.

PM sent with info

Damenace

6b55db13-2811-4656-9083-b7c38d4966a1.jpg

E-mail sent.

I have a few California 2005, Alaska, and Calgary Cachers coins left that I would like use for trades.

I'm looking for Santa Cruz, Cav Scout, Rubicon Brothers or Geowoodstock III, but I'm open to any metal coins I don't have.

Coins I don't need are:

DFW (bronze and silver)

South Africa

Washington 2004

Idaho 2005

Thefabfive

Georgia

Germany (bronze)

GGA 2005

Avroair

Thanks