GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Updated list:

Available for trade:

2005 Great Basin and Eastern Sierra Rally (winter)

2005 Calgary

2005 Canada (trackable)

2005 USA (trackable)

2005 Texas (trackable)

2005 Michigan (trackable)

2005 Germany (trackable)

2005 UTAH

4th Anniversary GGA

Geowoodstock III (trackable)

All trackable coins are unregistered

Coming soon/On Order:

2005 Alaska

2005 California

2005 Colorado

2005 DFW

2005 Indiana

2005 Midwest Geobash

SilverMarc

Looking for:

Personal coins

WA

OR

OKIC

PA

I will trade your GGA for my OR. please let me know.

Just completed 2 more trades with 2 gentlemen cachers here.

My SA for Idaho

My GGA for Santa Cruz

Thanks for the trades.

Have in hand available for trades:

Calgary

Utah

GGA

South African

Texas

California

These are all new, never placed in caches and not registered on tracking sites.

Jeepgirl and I have a New 2 inch coin being minted and we should have it in 2-3 weeks. We also have GA coins and GGA coins for Trade. We would like to trade 2 at a time if possible so we each can have a coin.d3912b56-dce0-42f9-b78b-2efdaba21e89.jpg

Note this is a 2 inch nickle finish coin.

Edited by Jeeptoysrus
I would love to get one of those Rubicon Bros coins or a Santa Cruz coin. Here is what I have to trade:

GBES (winter)

GGA 2005

Vacman

South Africa

UTAG

Calgary

USA 2005

Geowoodstock III (unregistered)

Canejo Cachers 2004

MiGO

California 2004

Comming soon:

California 2005

Alaska

Colorado

Or I am always willing to trade for any personal geocoins. Thanks!

I would love to get a Santa Cruz coin. I still have all these to trade! Many of these I have two of if Jeeptoysrus would like to trade (hint, hint). :rolleyes:

Just got my new Team Shydog coins today. Hope the picture thing works..acae4c53-1805-4258-8b59-4a3eb16f0e87.jpg772fe1ae-5dc0-4878-baa3-7625fc24ce89.jpg

Looking to trade for other personal metal coins. Let me know.

The Indiana Spirit Quest is a caching series in Indiana. Check out GCNRX7 for an example. The coin is a 2"dia. coin in a antique silver finish, numbered, no tracking.

I would love to get one of those Rubicon Bros coins or a Santa Cruz coin. Here is what I have to trade:

2004 Washington

North Carolina

Calgary

Idaho

2005 Texas

2004 California

GOWT (Geocachers of west Tennessee

Ayroair

South African

GGA 4th Ann.

Also I will trade any of the new coins that were just posted..

Thank You

Just got my new Team Shydog coins today. Hope the picture thing works..acae4c53-1805-4258-8b59-4a3eb16f0e87.jpg772fe1ae-5dc0-4878-baa3-7625fc24ce89.jpg

Looking to trade for other personal metal coins. Let me know.

The Indiana Spirit Quest is a caching series in Indiana. Check out GCNRX7 for an example. The coin is a 2"dia. coin in a antique silver finish, numbered, no tracking.

I will do a trade with you for one of my coins. Not many left!

Kealia is going to kill me but I have a few Santa Cruz coins to trade. I also have extra TX, WA, and Calgary

I do not need

GOWT

VacMan

Joy of Geocaching

GreenMan

Alaska

Colorado

Utah

Georgia

Idaho

So Africa

DFW

Alaska

Colorado

Maine

Indiana

Nevada

Utah

California

No worries MA - they are making thier way out there now. I've traded a number already myself.

Kealia is going to kill me but I have a few Santa Cruz coins to trade. I also have extra TX, WA, and Calgary

MA - I would love to get a Santa Cruz, if you're not out. Not sure if I have any you need (NC maybe?). Inserting my lists in case it stimulates any other interest. :rolleyes:

Available to TradeWashington

Canada

Oregon

MIGO (Michigan) – non-seasonal

North Carolina

Pennsylvania

USA (2004)

USA (2005)

GOWT (Western Tenn.)

Green Man

Joys of GeoCaching

Vacman

Calgary

Texas 2005

Idaho

South Africa 2005

Geowoodstock III

UTAG (Utah)

GGA 2005 (Georgia Geocachers Assn)

(others pending – California, DFW, Indiana, Colorado, Alaska, Ohio, MW Geobash

Also have (do not need, but no extras)

California 2004

Georgia

GBES

Germany

Want

Personals

MIGO seasons

Santa Cruz

Some cachers have emailed me about trading so I thought I'd post my want list. I know most of these are impossible to get but you never know.

Dhobby1 first series

GD Mystery coin

Geonap

Indy Diver

Moun10Bike first series

PA copper

PA brass

Team D22 Quahog pewter

Team Fisur

TX Lonestar version 2003

USA 2003 (unactivated)

Waypoint15

Calgary antique gold

Calgary antique silver

Calgary copper

I have my silver personal geocoin to trade as well as other hard to find geocoins to trade. Please don't email me unless you have one of the above listed for trade. Thanks and Mahalo!

Geocoins...Cache The Fever!

Edited by Mauison
Some cachers have emailed me about trading so I thought I'd post my want list. I know most of these are impossible to get but you never know.

<snip>

Calgary bronze

Calgary copper

</snip>

I have my silver personal geocoin to trade as well as other hard to find geocoins to trade. Please don't email me unless you have one of the above listed for trade. Thanks and Mahalo!

You sure you mean Calgary bronze? That was what the bulk of the order was :D.

I have some Calgary Gold I'm willing to trade (only 25 minted), and a couple coppers left (some of them have marks on them, but they should polish out with some work).

The Silver Calgary coins are just about to hit the local cachers. Anyone looking to trade might consider contacting "Lemon Fresh Dog", or "XRN95". I know both of them are looking for people to trade with.

Just for the record, mintings on the Calgary Coins were as follows:

50 Copper

1050 Bronze

25 Antiqued Gold

325 Antiqued Silver

1 Brass (the proof, only I have it)

1 Nickel Silver (the proof only I have it)

100? Personal Copper Coins for nicolo, with the Tower on one face, and a personalized reverse.

1 Personalized Antiqued Silver Coin of Nicolo's for me (long story how I got that one)

Some cachers have emailed me about trading so I thought I'd post my want list.  I know most of these are impossible to get but you never know.

<snip>

Calgary bronze

Calgary copper

</snip>

I have my silver personal geocoin to trade as well as other hard to find geocoins to trade.  Please don't email me unless you have one of the above listed for trade.  Thanks and Mahalo!

You sure you mean Calgary bronze? That was what the bulk of the order was :D.

I have some Calgary Gold I'm willing to trade (only 25 minted), and a couple coppers left (some of them have marks on them, but they should polish out with some work).

The Silver Calgary coins are just about to hit the local cachers. Anyone looking to trade might consider contacting "Lemon Fresh Dog", or "XRN95". I know both of them are looking for people to trade with.

Just for the record, mintings on the Calgary Coins were as follows:

50 Copper

1050 Bronze

25 Antiqued Gold

325 Antiqued Silver

1 Brass (the proof, only I have it)

1 Nickel Silver (the proof only I have it)

100? Personal Copper Coins for nicolo, with the Tower on one face, and a personalized reverse.

1 Personalized Antiqued Silver Coin of Nicolo's for me (long story how I got that one)

Oops, I got my colors mixed up. I do indeed have the bronze color. I'm looking for the antique gold, antique silver, and copper. Thanks for the info!

This is what I am looking for

Waypoint15

Indy Diver

Team FISUR

Capt Prozac

Texas (2003 lonestar version)

USA 2003 (unactivated only, unless it is your own coin)

Michigan Winter

Michigan Spring

For trade I have my personal coins... and many states and organizations.

None of my personal coins are for sale, but I will consider all serious trade requests. My coins cost me more than the average geocoin so I usually don't make trades for coins I can buy.

I also collect trade tokens from Grants Pass, OR... needless to say that for finding me tokens I don't have I wouldn't mind giving one of my geocoins as a finders prize. For the right token I'd give more... its worth keeping an eye out for.

This is a slightly revised list of what I need. This is my personal coin for trade

Also anyone with personalized wooden nickels, plastic tokens, or poker chips I like to trade for those as well.

Is there a resource of all the places selling Geo-coins?  It would be nice to buy the "base" coins that are in production and then hunt those that are not.  If anyone wants Canada coins, they can still be purchased.

Tomorrow, July 3rd at 12:00 noon, we'll launch the CoinTracking.com web site.

Essentially, it's a one-stop spot for people who collect and trade geocoins to connect with other traders and people with coin editions in production or already available.

Perhaps the "shelves" will be a bit sparse right at the start, but we know that over time interest will grow and the site will become a place where things will really kick along, trading-wise.

Stop on in and look around! I understand that the excitement about this new site has reached a point where celebratory Fireworks Displays are expected all across the country at some point after we go live!

--Marc

July 2, 2005 @ 9:30 AM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'

I have a few Golden and a few Silver German Geocoins that should be arriving in about a week. These are both brand new versions of the German Geocoin (I also have a few of the traditional bronze-antiqued ones left too). I am seeking some trades for these new arrivals. My cost for the Silver and Gold coins was $13-15 each, so I'm looking for multiple trades or hard to find items in exchange. I don't have time to list all my coins right now, but I will be setting up a trade list on cointracking.com within a few days. Coins I am particularly interested in acquiring are: MIGO seasonals (except Spring), GBES, Moun10bike, or FaceDances (not real hopeful on those last two, but you can always dream). I'm also open to any other offers. Please email me with offers (using my GC.com profile). I also have a Silver Calgary coin on the way if anyone is interested in that. Thanks for looking. :rolleyes: