GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I have two dozen GBES 2005 Rally "white snow mountain" version coins, and many more of the "brown desert mountain" version of the same coin that I would like to trade for other coins. Also have a few 2003 Oregon coins, both numbered and un-numbered.

Please email me if you have coins you want to trade.

What (few) I have in my collection:

California 2004

Georgia 2005

Nurse Dave

Texas 2005

Idaho 2005

Michigan 2005

N. Carolina 2005

Oregon 2003

GBES #1 2005

GBES #2 2005

Thanks

oooooooooooooh just recieved my UTAH coin today ....... its peeerrrrrrty

keep an eye out for my personal coin ....... its in the works ( may be a while ) but it sure will be unique... I'll post more when I get closer to getting them .... they will be for purchase or trade if you have a personal coin.

Does anyone have an Idaho coin that they would be willing to trade?

I have coins coming from Alaska, Colorado, California and Texas but I am only beginning to compile a collection so I don't have any to trade at this time. I know that sounds lame.

I would not expect to trade until I received the actual coin to trade in my possession but was beginning to look now. Thank you.

I do have a 2005 USA geocoin if interested.

Edited by LadeBear68
lol someday I'll plan to retire with the money I make on my geocoin collection.

Is that right after Jeremy obtains rock star status and I sell my moun10bike coin to buy a house? Or when geocaching finally becomes outlawed because endangered animals keep eating the film cans and everything geocaching related isn't worth the metal it's made from?

:P

I didn't bid on one. I just thought it was interesting that individuals are now auctioning them off on ebay.

I am now editing my post to say that I doubt I will find one in a PA cache.

oh, I dunno. I released a Calgary coin in New Orleans last week, and I found a Canada coin in PA a couple years ago. Maybe I'll drop my last WA coin near West Chester if I get back home for a visit next month.......

I enjoyed that the guy bid $10 plus $4.50 shipping, man that's pricey. Even the Germany coin I bought cost less than that.

The seller is a well known cacher in the Seattle area. Guess you can buy almost anything on eBay these days...cool, eh ?

Hello, I have a South Africa coin to trade.  Please send email with request. I am looking for a  Cav Scout  coin or the new German Geocoin. But will trade for other personal coins.

Thank You

You can find a Cav Scout coin in the "Chena Dome Cache" GCGPY0.

I don't think I will be going to Alaska any time soon. :P

Thank You.

Looking for:

California 2004

Pennsylvania

Alabama

Moun10Bike

2003/04 USA Geocoins

Texas 2003

CavScout

Blazerfan

Missouri

Ray & Rose

MIGO Winter or Spring

Germany

And any other's I don't have.

I have avalible right now to trade..

Oregon

Washington

South Africa

GeoWoodstock 3

Texas

Michigan

Calgary

Utah

North Carolina (unnumbered variety)

Georgia

Canada

GOWT

Vacman

I may be a gluton for punishment (last time I posted this I got dozens of emails), but here goes... :lol:

I have several more German Geocoins on the way (should have them in about a week). Because of the high price of these coins, I'm generally looking for a 2-for-1 trade unless you've got something special/rare (like a moun10bike...yeah right, in my dreams :ph34r: ). I told some people that didn't quite make it into a trade last time that I'd put them on the list if I got more. I will try to make sure that everyone I offered this option to has a chance for a trade, but I got so many emails, there is a chance I might miss somebody. If you're one of the people I told this to, please send me another email and let me know what you currently have to trade and I will consider your trades first. I also have some other coins for trade (including several Utah coins; no longer available), if anyone is interested in one of the others, please let me know also.

Coins I have in my collection:

Utah

USA 2005

Germany

Texas 2005

Calgary 2005

Canada 2005

Michigan 2005

Georgia 2005

Joy of Caching

Green Man

Conejo 2004

Washington 2004

Pennsylvania 2005

Coins I have on Order/pre-Order (I plan to keep one of each for myself and trade the extras):

California 2005 (4)

Indiana (3)

Texas Dallas/FW (3)

Colorado (4)

Silvermarks (3)

Alaska Silver (1)

Alaska Bronze (3)

Coins I have in-hand and ready to trade:

Utah (7)

Canada 2005 (2)

USA 2005 (1)

Texas 2005 (2)

Thanks for looking :laughing:

I may be a gluton for punishment (last time I posted this I got dozens of emails), but here goes... :ph34r:

I have several more German Geocoins on the way (should have them in about a week). Because of the high price of these coins, I'm generally looking for a 2-for-1 trade unless you've got something special/rare (like a moun10bike...yeah right, in my dreams :laughing: ). I told some people that didn't quite make it into a trade last time that I'd put them on the list if I got more. I will try to make sure that everyone I offered this option to has a chance for a trade, but I got so many emails, there is a chance I might miss somebody. If you're one of the people I told this to, please send me another email and let me know what you currently have to trade and I will consider your trades first. I also have some other coins for trade (including several Utah coins; no longer available), if anyone is interested in one of the others, please let me know also.

What was the problem? Was it the 2 to 1 request for the Germany Coins? Those coins are VERY expensive- $11 each and need easy to get. I think the 2-to-1 request is reasonable. I had three, and sent one to a fellow cacher in return for a coin he had sent me. He then sent me one of his personal coins because he didn't think the previous trade was even.

Several have asked for photo of the GBES coins I have available for trading. Front is the same for both coins - back is different - one has "snow" on the background mountain.... the other has the typical brown rock/dirt color of Nevada desert mountains.

Based on my exchange of e-mail with the organizaer, I understand that the origional run was flawed in some way and the entire batch was sold to a collector. Are these the origional (flawed) run or are these the second (corrected) batch?