GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

hea UB are the Utah coins all ready?

Pepper

Pepper, Yes the Utah coins are ready, they were just distributed today at THIS event and they were a big HIT ( All 800 coins have been sold)!!!! They turned out really nice.

We apoligize in advance for the shipping issues and not having that part of the coin ready at time of order but if you go HERE there are additional directions for shipping costs. Again we apologize in advance for not having this ready at the time of the ordering and we regret having to make you go through addition charges to get these shipped.

With all that being said, I have 4 Utah Geocoins for trade, if anyone is interested in a trade please PM me.

Damenace

So, I ordered my coins back in March, and now owe for shipping?

Please drop my order to 1, and refund the difference, minus the shipping for 1 coin.

Edited by Shop99er
Please bare with us while we fix the payment page to except just the shipping fee's. As it stands it will not allow you to enter zero for coin quantity and enter just shipping fees. I will post once it is corrected.

Damenace

I explained in this post that there was an error with the page that has the shipping and how it is working. I am working on getting it corrected.

You posted at about the same time I did, so I didn't see it. Thanks.

Here's a link to the current definitive list of who pre-ordered Utah UTAG geo-coins and how many. It was created from the PayPal download along with additions for those who sent money directly to JJAC.

Link to UTAH list of orders

You can look there if you have any questions. You can contact me via the geocaching web site if you have questions or problems.

I'll be the primary contact for seeing that these are mailed out. DaMenace has done a great job getting the coins created. We distributed about 400 coins yesterday and sold the rest that were not pre-ordered.

We will get the shipping process completed over thenext couple weeks.

Edited by brownbag
Anyone else think it's odd for folks to be announcing they paid their shipping to the whole gc.com community in the geocoin trading thread?

Yes. That's what the PM (private message) function should be used for. Wonder if we can get this thread cleaned up.

Good point. Wish I had thought about that when I posted my message. Guess I was more focused obn ensuring that the postage was taken care of and didn't think about the effect on the thread.

I am editing due to emails.

Coins in trade or on the way:

Alaska

AtlantaGal

Colorado

Dallas Geocoin

Joy of Geocaching

North Carolina

Shop99er

SilverMarc

South Africa

Utah

Vacman

Coins I own now:

Avroair

Calgary

Canada

Conejo

FabFive

GBES

Green Man

Idaho

Joy Of Geocaching

Michigan

Pennsylvania

Texas 2005

Trez Pirate

USA 2005

Coins I have for trade:

Avroair

Fabfive

Green Man

Michigan

Texas 2005

Usa 2005

If you have something that I don't have on the way or in hand...PM or email me for a trade. :P

Edited by ladycacher
I bought Utah coins at two different times and added a best guess for shipping before there was anything on the page about it. Should I contact someone to see if everything is in order or would they email me if there was an issue?

Don't worry about it. I just sent them my address and another $5 to cover your shipping. :P

I bought Utah coins at two different times and added a best guess for shipping before there was anything on the page about it. Should I contact someone to see if everything is in order or would they email me if there was an issue?

Don't worry about it. I just sent them my address and another $5 to cover your shipping. :P

Hahahahaha! And don't forget to trade for the Nurse Dave geocaching button when you visit the Project APE cache! :huh:

I currently have coins from

Geonap

Oregon

Washington

Kentucky

Georgia

Michigan

GOWT (geocachers of west Tennessee)

Conejo

Canada.

Texas

Idaho

North Carolina

Calgary Canada

I have available to trade.

Washington State

South Africa

Texas

Michigan

Calgary

North Carolina (unnumbered variety)

Georgia

Canada

GOWT

Looking to trade for any coin I don't have.

The SA coin I'll trade for a Winter or Spring MIGO or Moun10Bike coin

I have a MIGO Spring 2005 coin I'd be happy to trade for a Moun10Bike coin. The spring coin was a one-time limited minting of just 100 coins, and the vast majority of buyers got one coin apiece so I expect that extremely few will be available for trade.

My trade list (link below) is updated frequently.

I have been fortunate enough to get 3 FISUR coins lately.  I am keeping one for myself, of course...one I already traded...and I have one left.  I will trade it for a first edition Moun10Bike coin or an IndyDiver coin.  Any takers?

If you decide you want to trade it for one of my coins, let me know ;)

Edited by AtlantaGal

I have a MiGo coin to trade. I am NOT looking for any state coins. I would like to get the Winter MiGO Coin for my Spring.

However I will be willing to trade for personel coins. Please send email from GC.com and tell me what you have to trade.

Thank You.

I'm looking to trade for any Geocoins that I don't have. Please email me if you'd like to arrange a trade.

Coins I have in my collection:

Utah

USA 2005

Germany

Texas 2005

Calgary 2005

Canada 2005

Michigan 2005

Georgia 2005

Joy of Caching

Green Man

Conejo 2004

Washington 2004

Coins I have on Order/pre-Order (I plan to keep one of each for myself and trade the extras):

California 2005 (4)

Indiana (3)

Texas Dallas/FW (3)

Colorado (4)

Silvermarks (3)

Alaska Silver (1)

Alaska Bronze (3)

Coins I have in-hand and ready to trade:

Utah (8)

Canada 2005 (2)

USA 2005 (2)

Texas 2005 (2)

Hi there - "Last Call" for anyone who'd like to order the New York City Geocoin, we expect to have all uncliamed coins spoken for by the end of the weekend.

Here's the informative thread:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=96533&hl=

And here's the link to order:

http://silvermarc.com/geocoin/order/

--Marc

June 2, 2005 @ 10:38 AM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'

My personal geocoins are coming in next week, if anyone would like to trade, I am looking for:

other people's geocoins

Washington State

Michigan

British (if it ever got made)

Calgary

Alabama

Canada

California (any kind)

Idaho

Geo Woodstock 3

I will also have New Jersey geocoins available soon.

:D

My personal geocoins are coming in next week, if anyone would like to trade, I am looking for:

other people's geocoins

Washington State

Michigan

British (if it ever got made)

Calgary

Alabama

Canada

California (any kind)

Idaho

Geo Woodstock 3

I will also have New Jersey geocoins available soon.

:D

If you still need a Calgary shoot me an Email.

I am always up for a trade, everything on my list can be traded, do you have anything not on my list that you want to trade?

*MY GeoCoins*

Avroair

KY

GOWT

USA 03

USA 05

GoblinDust

Wandering Dragon

California

Washington 04

MIGO

Texas 05

Idaho

North Carolina

GBES Navigation Rally

Canada

Ray and Rose

Calgary

nicolo - Calgary

Georgia

South Africa

FabFive

Geowoodstock III

*On the Way*

Utah

Dallas/Ft. Worth (bronse and silver)

*ISO*

Alabama

MIGO Winter Edition

MIGO Spring Edition

FaceDances

Atlanta Gal

Nurse Dave

More??????????

I have a 2004 MIGO coin not a seasonal one...# 550 in the sleeve not registered if anyone is interested. I'm not really interested in trading...but if someone wants to buy it, I'll sell for $5. (I paid more than that for it) + $1 shipping. email me if you are interested.