GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I have just started collecting the geocoins so don't have anything to trade but would be willing to purchase if someone has some they would sell.

Thanks!

Ditto. I'd like to get into this as well as other activities. Point and I'll charge up the hill.

Thanks

:huh:

For those who want to begin collecting coins and need some trading stock to start with, the following coins are still for sale:

Alaska--through May 8

Canada

Colorado

Germany--will ship only to EU countries if my German translation is any good...write an overseas friend

Michigan

Texas

Utah

The above probably isn't a complete list, but it's a start.

I have for trade:

4 USA possible duplicate geocoins.

I sell the USA Geocoins and know one of these is a duplicate and has been activated by a user so this is for COLLECTING ONLY, please do not try to activate. No activation code included.

The other 3 fall in this same category but have not been activated by a user as of yet. Therefore I'm assuming that these are duplicates and the owners just haven't activated the originals so these are also for COLLECTING ONLY, please do not try to activate.

I also have one error coin that has been activated by a user. The last digit of the coin is off so you can only see the top portion of the number. Once again, this coin is a duplicate and the original has been activated so this is for COLLECTING ONLY.

Please contact me via my profile with trade offers if interested.

Thanks

Edited by Eric K
UPDATED!!!

My coins are finished and they arrived today, yay!

As of right now, I am interested in trading for Personal Geocoins and Geo Association/Group Coins only. Let me know what coin you can offer that I don't have currently or coming soon.

TO: Pepper, pghlooking and Bluegillfisherman, my end of the trade will mail out tomorrow. So look for them in your mail next week!

ALREADY HAVE:

2005 GBES

Ray & Rose

BluegillFisherman

Nurse Dave & Beckerbuns

Trez Aztec Gold

Trez Pirate Trezure

Geocache Treasure

2004 AGA

GeoCricket/Idaho

2005 Georgia

2004 Pennsylvania

2004 Conejo Cachers

Canada

Team Super Genius/Pepper

Facedances

Moun10Bike

TRADES MADE/COINS I WILL HAVE:

2005 GGA (Pre-Ordered)

GeoWoodstock (Ordered)

Shop99er

FabFive

ckayaks

MIGO

Calgary Cachers (bronze)

Mauison

2004 GOWT

AVAILABLE FOR TRADE:

2005 Georgia (3 available)

2005 GGA (TBD in June, 3 available)

Trez Pirate Trezure

AtlantaGal - My Personal Coins (View Art Here) and (Actual Finished Coin)

Please Note: Person's who have been noted as not fulfilling their end of trades in past dealings with other GCers will be required to ship first.

No clue where the "edit post button" went to on my post above. Guess I have to quote myself to update my list???

If anyone else would like to trade any personal or association/club geocoins I don't have/have on the way for one of my personal coins, shoot me an email.

Edited by AtlantaGal

I have a few German Geocoins on the way. If anyone is interested in a trade, please let me know (because these babies cost about $11 each, I'm hoping to get a couple coins for each unless you've got something a little more rare or special). I'm really new to collecting, so there are a lot of coins I don't have (your lucky day). I will also have some surplus of most of the coins I have listed below if other trades are desired.

Currently in hand:

USA Geocoin 2005

Calgary coin 2005

On order/en-route/in-trade:

Texas 2005

Alaska 2005

Germany 2005

UTAG 2005

Colorado 2005

SilverMarcs

Conejo cachers

Michigan

Edited by Redwing_dave

I have Germany Geocoins in hand as well for any one willing to trade. As stated in previous post these coins are a bit more expensive ($11.00 per coin) so please take that into consideration when trading. These coins are really hard to get, they are not selling in the US yet and they do not ship to the US from there web site. Please PM me with any offers.

Here is my coin list:

My Coins

2005 North Carolina

Michigan

2005 Texas

2004 Oregon

GOWT

2005 USA Geocoin

2005 Idaho

Vacman

2004 Washington

2004 Conejo Cachers

2005 Georgia

Calgery Cachers

2005 GBES

2004 Alabama

Germany Geocoin

Extra Coins

2005 USA GeoCoin

Calgery Cachers ( X3 )

2005 Georgia

2005 GBES

Germany Geocoin (X2)

ON ORDER

SilverMarcs

Alaska

Colorado

GeoWoodStock III

Utah

South Africa

Indiana

GGA

Damenace

Edited by Damenace

Ok...I just did all my ordering today...but here is my list of coins.

ON HAND:

USA Geocoin 2005 - 2 for trade...any takers?

ON ORDER AND ON THE WAY:

Colorado

Texas

Canada

Utah

Geowoodstock3

Michigan

Alaska

NC

As soon I as get these that are on order I will be ready to trade.

Edited by ladycacher

Ok for all you coin collectors out there. Maine is currently in the process of selecting our first Maine coin, the first to be minted in the New England states if I am not mistaken. You might want to check out our website at www.geocachingmaine.org to have a look at our selections and get an idea of where we are at as far as ordering them goes, and any other questions you might have. Just some FFT. Thanks Haffy6 John Hafenecker

I have no personal coins but if anyone wanted to trade theirs I am all ears.

Somewhat more realistically I have some extra state coins to trade for others. I have only a few coins in my collection so I will trade for almost any metal coin.

My coins for trade

2004 Idaho

2004 Washington

2005 Texas

2005 Calgary

I do not need the ones above or these others that I already own or have ordered:

GOWT

VacMan

Joy of Geocaching

GreenMan

Alaska

Colorado

Utah

I have no personal coins but if anyone wanted to trade theirs I am all ears.

Somewhat more realistically I have some extra state coins to trade for others. I have only a few coins in my collection so I will trade for almost any metal coin.

My coins for trade

2004 Idaho

2004 Washington

2005 Texas

2005 Calgary

I do not need the ones above or these others that I already own or have ordered:

GOWT

VacMan

Joy of Geocaching

GreenMan

Alaska

Colorado

Utah

I will trade with you....I sent an Email......

I have my personal coins and a few others to trade. I need the following coins:

Indy Diver, Team Fisur, Aucomia, Dhobby1, Waypoint15, 2003 Texas, 2003 USA,

Geonap.

For many of these I will trade multiple coins to get them. I also need any 2003 or older coins. Just e-mail me.

Edited by thefabfive

I am ordering a second set of my personal geocoins. I designed the coins myself and they are smaller (1") and minted as a true coin (better quality) than most I have seen, with more detail and a vintage finish. The front shows a compass with an RAF color insignia in the center, a plane and two stars, and Avroair Was Here in a flying V shape. The border represents degrees and minutes. On the back is a large RAF insignia, with 'Avroair Was Here' in the center.

I am looking to trade for any geocoins I don't already own, personal or state. I already have the Texas, Calgary, Georgia, Oregon, Mount10 bike and USA coins.

47708e8a-be42-45ea-9a50-bb6fb26184c0.jpg

I have my personal coins and a few others to trade. I need the following coins:

Indy Diver, Team Fisur, Aucomia, Dhobby1, Waypoint15, 2003 Texas, 2003 USA,

Geonap.

For many of these I will trade multiple coins to get them. I also need any 2003 or older coins. Just e-mail me.

For what it's worth, you've posted similar messages many times in various forums in the past weeks. It might be helpful if you mention exactly which "few others" you have to trade, so folks can tell if they have any interest in them...

I am ordering a second set of my personal geocoins. I designed the coins myself and they are smaller (1") and minted as a true coin (better quality) than most I have seen, with more detail and a vintage finish. The front shows a compass with an RAF color insignia in the center, a plane and two stars, and Avroair Was Here in a flying V shape. The border represents degrees and minutes. On the back is a large RAF insignia, with 'Avroair Was Here' in the center.

I am looking to trade for any geocoins I don't already own, personal or state. I already have the Texas, Calgary, Georgia, Oregon, Mount10 bike and USA coins.

47708e8a-be42-45ea-9a50-bb6fb26184c0.jpg

These coins are very neat and original due to their size. I got miine today and love them!

Good job Avroair!!!

PS....anybody want to trade for one???

Quick note to the collectors out there as we have some choices on how to package the brass Alaska geocoin:

How do you prefer to receive/store your coins: plastic flip, air tight, craft baggie?

All shipments will go out in bubble mailers. The silver coins will be in a "direct fit" air tight in a display box. The direct fit air tights should allow the tracking info. and coin number on the edge of the coin to be read without having to remove the coin from the capsule.

The mint is still telling me to expect a mid-June delivery, and we're working out the final details. After researching the web, I know I can get flips and air tights for less than the mint will provide them. However, the advantage to having the mint do the packaging is that the coins are protected from the moment they are polished and I don't overtax my shipping volunteers by having them stuff 1000+ coins into flips or air tights BEFORE we even start stuffing envelops.

Whatever we go with won't impact the price everyone's paid for their coins. Going with a more expensive package will just reduce the number of coins we purchase for supportive land managers.

In the interest of not hijacking this trading thread, please feel free to e-mail me directly at ladybugs@alaska.net.

Once all the dust settles on this project, I recommend that the coin project coordinators collaborate on a "how to" page/document that lays out all the decisions that need to be made during a coin project. I've learned a lot, but wish I knew more before starting because we've had to back track more than once.

In advance, thanks for your input!

Edited to add some clarifying information after receiving the first couple of e-mail responses.

Edited by Ladybug Kids
Quick note to the collectors out there as we have some choices on how to package the Alaska geocoin:

How do you prefer to receive/store your coins: plastic flip, air tight, craft baggie?

In the interest of not hijacking this trading thread, please feel free to e-mail me directly at ladybugs@alaska.net.

Thanks!

Email sent, concerning question.

Just got a trade from TheFabFive in the mail today and felt that I had to make a comment.

They have a very sharp looking coin! I can only hope that the design for my own coin will end up looking this nice. I look forward to posting this on the wall in my office with all of the other coins I've collected.

Thanks for the trade!

S-4-C

hea UB are the Utah coins all ready?

Pepper

Pepper, Yes the Utah coins are ready, they were just distributed today at THIS event and they were a big HIT ( All 800 coins have been sold)!!!! They turned out really nice.

We apoligize in advance for the shipping issues and not having that part of the coin ready at time of order but if you go HERE there are additional directions for shipping costs. Again we apologize in advance for not having this ready at the time of the ordering and we regret having to make you go through addition charges to get these shipped.

With all that being said, I have 4 Utah Geocoins for trade, if anyone is interested in a trade please PM me.

Damenace

We apoligize in advance for the shipping issues and not having that part of the coin ready at time of order but if you go HERE there are additional directions for shipping costs. Again we apologize in advance for not having this ready at the time of the ordering and we regret having to make you go through addition charges to get these shipped.

I suppose I'm confused. You're saying I (we) need to pay shipping now, right? I ordered (and paid for) three, but when I follow the link you gave it tries to charge me for the coins all over again... unless shipping is REALLY expensive.

Please bare with us while we fix the payment page to except just the shipping fee's. As it stands it will not allow you to enter zero for coin quantity and enter just shipping fees. I will post once it is corrected.

Damenace

I explained in this post that there was an error with the page that has the shipping and how it is working. I am working on getting it corrected.