GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Here is a sneak preview of, what I believe to be the first ever South African Geocoin! The compass rose represents the South African Flag colours and the background is a "streamlined" outline of South Africa.

I am only having 100 made. They will be numbered BUT not to be tracked. Numbering are only there to say "I have #xxx of only 100 made"

When I have them in hand I will use 20 for "international" trading of other geocoin and 20 for selling on the international market! The rest will be reserved for the South African market only. The coins should be ready in about six weeks time. (I hope!!)

d4956c7e-deff-4c39-8f2b-f6d3fda672a6.jpg

I'd like to order a few myself.

Are you taking orders yet? and if so how can we order some?

Thanks.

For those I made trades with, your GA coins were mailed out Monday in padded mailers. You should receive them any time. Obviously the folks on the West Coast will take a few days.

I have 4 additional GA Coins to trade for any "personal" or "signature item coins" I don't yet have.

I only have: Nurse Dave, Conejo and Ray & Rose. So I'm open to trade for any other personal coins.

Thanks

Well, did not know the coins will be in such a demand!

I will definitely have to get manufacture to make some more!

Anybody that wants coins must please email me through the forum and I will put you on the list as the emails arrive. I cannot give any prices as yet. Will do so as soon as I have them in hand. KVcoins are only now making the sample coin!

I unfortunately expect the coins to a bit more expensive than your coins in the USA as I need to pay more on shipping and import duty. As soon as I get a price and a definite date I will let everybody know by email.

Just keep on sending your pre-orders to me. Pre-orders will be handled on "first come, first serve basis" I will use the date and time I receive the emails as the order reference

OK - its been confirmed... finally. The 2005 edition Texas coins will be on sale at the Texas Challenge next weekend. So, if you're in the Dallas area you're in luck! :blink:

No preorders, sorry.

We've ordered 500 so there should be plenty to go around. I'll post a link to the web site where you can purchase them next Sunday.

The coins will be trackable on our web site! Wheeee!

I have around 10 of the Georgia Geocoins for trade. I'm looking to trade them for other State and Personal Geocoins,

I have a GOWT coin I will trade for a Ga coin.

I would also trade for a 2004 or 2005 USA Geocoin.

To add to another post, any trade you do with worker of wood is well worth the trade. His wand is awesome looking!!!!

Just got my Idaho geocoins in, and I have one extra I'd be willing to trade for a georgia geocoin. The only problem is is that the idaho coin has my geocaching name on it, so I'd be willing to haggle out a deal with anyone interested in a trade.

Well, I had a trade arranged for a GA coin, but I can't remember who with... So, I still need one (or 2, or 3), and will trade a wand to anyone interested.

I'm also looking for some of the newer personal coins and wooden nickels. I have a new token to offer in trade (see my profile page), and they are trackable.

Just a quick note of thanks to the people I've set up trades with so far.

I still have a few trades up in the air right now, but I have completed trades with Nurse Dave and Team Nazgul. In both cases the coins were in the mail quickly and packaged carefully. Snail mail took a while from one coast to the other, but the coins arrived in great shape.

I would recommend trades with either of these members.

Thanks again to everyone who who has traded (and are setting up trades) with me. I appreciate your help in getting my sig item collection to grow.

Regards,

- Mark (S-4-C)

Anyone want to trade an Idaho geocoin for the PA coin I need???

I had instant luck in December on the Northeast forum, did one trade for a WA coin, and had a second offer come in. Being from PA originally, I really liked the classic state map design of the PA coin, but those ID coins sure are colorful :-)

What I currently have:

Canada

Green Man

Vacman

Oh Joy

Ckayaks

Pepper 2004

Conejo Cachers

Avroair

Nurse Dave 2005

Facedances 2005

Ray & Rose

2003 Texas

2004 Alabama

2004 California

2004 Kentucky

2004 Michigan

2004 Oregon

2004 Pennsylvania

2004 Washington

2004 West Tennessee GOWT

2004 Geocoin

2005 Geocoin

2005 Georgia

2005 Idaho

2005 North Carolina

Coins that coming

2005 Texas

CavScout

2005 Calgary

What I have to trade:

Canada

Vacman

Joy of Geocaching

2004 West Tennessee GOWT

2004 California

2004 Washington

2004 Geocoin

2005 Geocoin

2005 Georgia

2005 Idaho

2005 North Carolina

Email me if you have something I don't and want something I have.

THANKS

Kiltsurfer

Hello there,

I am picking up my order of Calgary Geocachers geocoins on April 2nd. At this point, I will have 10 available for trade (they are really stunning -- see www.calgarycachers.ca for images or visit the event GCMXAW)

Anyhow, I currently have:

Canada 2004

Oregon 2004

California 2004

So my collection is quite small. Ideally, I would like to expand it with these 10 "trader" coins (I also have a couple extra Canada coins, but I think you can still buy these pretty easily).

I am also open to trades of 2:1 or 1:2 or whatever. Like most people, I really want a Moun10Bike coin, so if you have an extra let me know what you would want for it.

I don't pick these up until April 2nd -- so be aware of that as well for timing.

I have a fairly good collection, with many doubles and more... Here is what I have...

Vacman

Georgia

2004 USA (brass)

2004 USA (bronze)

2004 USA (silver-tone)

2004 USA (pure silver)

2005 USA

Wandering Dragon

Green Man

Joy Of Geocaching

Canada

Oregon

2003 Texas

2005 Texas

California

Missouri

Pennsylvania (Brass)

Pennsylvania (Bronze)

Pennsylvania (Copper)

CKayaks

SquareD22 (pewter)

SquareD22 (brass)

Habercacher

Avroair

Goblindust

2Dolphins

Ray & Rose

Nurse Dave

GeoNap

Trez

Conejo Cachers

Washington

Idaho

Moun10Bike (2nd edition)

GOWT

N. Carolina

Alabama

BlazerFan

Team Supergenius

Kentucky

MIGO

MIGO (winter edition)

Square "T"

Cav Scout

Facedances (or course!)

Team Fisur

Waypoint15

If anyone has anything that I don't have, let's deal... I know it's a long shot for most of the ones I need, but you never know. I was able to find some of the rare ones with little trouble.

Here is what I am looking for....and everyone else in the geocachig world...

DHobby1

Indy Diver

Moun10Bike (1st edition)

KOIC

Kablooey

and 2004(?) Texas (the one with the circular logo on the back)

2003 USA

thanks!

Rick

This is what I am looking for

KOIC

Waypoint15

Indy Diver

DHobby1

Team FISUR

USA 2003 (unactivated only, unless it is your own uncirculated coin)

Michigan Winter

For trade I have my personal coins, Washington, Oregon, California, West Tennessee, North Carolina, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Idaho (not engraved), Alabama, and Missouri.

None of my personal coins are for sale, but I will consider all serious trade requests. My coins cost me more than the average geocoin so I usually don't make trades for coins I can buy.

I also collect trade tokens from Grants Pass, OR... needless to say that for finding me tokens I don't have I wouldn't mind giving one of my geocoins as a finders prize. For the right token I'd give more... its worth keeping an eye out for.

Well, in the hopes there is another KOIC coin floating about out there...

I am looking for:

KOIC

Waypoint15

Indy Diver

DHobby1

Team FISUR

Texas 2003 with round logo on back

(I'm guessing most of us could just cut and paste that same list eh?)

Geonap (should be a bit easier to find)

I can offer in trade some combination of:

My wands (custom made, your choice of woods)

My sig tokens (which are about gone)

...and/or:

Washington, Oregon, California, West Tennessee, North Carolina, CKayaks, Idaho, Kentucky, Missouri, Texas 2003, Texas 2005.