Printing out many caches at once....

KTM318

Hello! I'm fairly new to pocket queries and was wondering if there was an easy way to print out the description and hints of SEVERAL caches at once with any particular software. Before I was just using copy and paste for each individual cache which was fairly tedious.....any suggestions?

GSAK does everything but sign the log book. :)

Hmm, I wonder if there is a macro for that :P I know it can log your finds online automatically from cachemate.

Very minor quibble - the price of Cachemate is $10.

The only thing about the Palm is that people seem to have issues with Vista, especially 64 bit Vista, and serial ports for some of the older Palm units.

An alternative is to use iPod for paperless. GSAK has a macro for that too (surprise, surprise). Personally I think it is inferior to Cachemate, but if you already have an iPod, it's definitely easier.

I use a combo of Cachemate on the Palm and Nuvi. Never hurts to have some redundancy :)

GSAK does everything but sign the log book. :)

Hmm, I wonder if there is a macro for that :P I know it can log your finds online automatically from cachemate.

GeoScout is a bit more expensive, but it will log your finds online for you. It also includes maps and automatically downloads caches and travel bug info from the web. The new version is MUCH faster than v1 too. It's really an all-in-one solution for paperless caching.

Hello! I'm fairly new to pocket queries and was wondering if there was an easy way to print out the description and hints of SEVERAL caches at once with any particular software. Before I was just using copy and paste for each individual cache which was fairly tedious.....any suggestions?

Finally found it Tinygpx, its free

Take a look at the example output page to see if this fits the bill.

Edited by IBcrashen