Pocket Query without Waypoints

koikeeper

Just ran a pocket query and did not receive the waypoint file with the zipped file. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Check to make sure that there are actually caches that meet your selection criteria. It is possible that no caches meet your criteria. You can preview the results prior to submitting it be emailed to you.

Sorry, I didn't describe the problem correctly. I received a zip file but it only had one file in it. It normally has two files. I got the file for the caches (gpx) but I didn't receive the one for the additional waypoints (-wpts.gpx). It would be the file for parking coordinates and any additional coordinates. The last one I ran a couple of days ago was fine.

It seems to be a size issue. I created another pocket query for only 100 caches and I got both files. When I created another pocket query for 500 caches (which is what I originally did), I only received the one file. Is anyone looking into this?

Not sure what time The Lilypad opens for business, but remember that it's only 8:20am here...so if they didn't know about the problem, I'd guess no...not yet.

It seems to be a size issue. I created another pocket query for only 100 caches and I got both files. When I created another pocket query for 500 caches (which is what I originally did), I only received the one file. Is anyone looking into this?

Not sure what time The Lilypad opens for business, but remember that it's only 8:20am here...so if they didn't know about the problem, I'd guess no...not yet.

Oops, forgot about the time difference... so what are The Lilypad's hours :laughing:

Just ran a pocket query and did not receive the waypoint file with the zipped file. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Same problem here.

Yesterday received one without -wpts file, today another two of the PQ's didnt have their -wpts file (447865 and 447971).

These are PQ's that run automatically every week, and didnt have that problem before (last 2 years :-) ) Since these are old caches the -wpts file is also not big: about 200k

The text in the email also says a -wpts file should have been included.

The first PQ that mailfunctioned was last saturday (timestamped 03-20-2009 20:31), PQ 1438207

Edited by Kalkendotters

It must be random because I received 5 PQs today between 1:08 and 2:44 pm and all five had both files in the zip file. Three were regularly scheduled PQs, one was a formerly run but not for a while PQ and the last one was brand new/never run PQ.

How many caches are in your pocket query?