Looking for free Australian maps for Garmin Legend

TrailGators

I am trying to get my Dad into Geocaching and I am going to give him my Garmin Legend to start out. I would like to load some maps of the Sidney area for him on that GPS before I give it to him. Does anyone know if there are any free maps of that area that I can load on to the Legend for him?

ShonkyLogic made a complete set of Australian maps available and they work well on the Garmin Legend.

Shonkymaps by Shonkylogic

I am trying to get my Dad into Geocaching and I am going to give him my Garmin Legend to start out. I would like to load some maps of the Sidney area for him on that GPS before I give it to him. Does anyone know if there are any free maps of that area that I can load on to the Legend for him?

ShonkyLogic made a complete set of Australian maps available and they work well on the Garmin Legend.

Shonkymaps by Shonkylogic

Those look awesome! I'm downloading them right now. Thanks! :antenna:

I am trying to get my Dad into Geocaching and I am going to give him my Garmin Legend to start out. I would like to load some maps of the Sidney area for him on that GPS before I give it to him.

Side issue: you're in Escondido and you're father is in Sydney.

I'm in El Cajon and my father is in Brisbane, but I'm the transplant from AU.

You or your father Australian? Or is he just there to sample God's Country. :laughing:

..although I can think of a few finer places then Sydney.

I am trying to get my Dad into Geocaching and I am going to give him my Garmin Legend to start out. I would like to load some maps of the Sidney area for him on that GPS before I give it to him.

Side issue: you're in Escondido and you're father is in Sydney.

I'm in El Cajon and my father is in Brisbane, but I'm the transplant from AU.

You or your father Australian? Or is he just there to sample God's Country. :laughing:

..although I can think of a few finer places then Sydney.

I'm a transplant from Maryland living in California. :lol:

Neither one of us is Australian. My Dad worked in Sidney and liked it so much that he stayed there. He also re-married a gal from there. I still have not been there but when my last of three kids finishes college in four years, I hope still have some money left to visit there. ;) Anyhow, I hope he likes Geocaching. I loaded those Shonky Topo maps and 500 caches around Sidney on the GPS for him to start off with. :D