Hid my first cache yesterday!

It's nothing overly special, except for the fact that it is NOT another micro!! IMO, there are far too many of those in this world, so I wanted to do something a little bigger. It is a Wisconsin Spirit Quest cache, which means it is located within a cemetary. It's called WSQ: Union Cemetary http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...8a-6353a250d028.

That's it...nothing else really to tell you. I've just been thinking of putting a cache in this cemetary for a long time since it's located right across the street from where I grew up. Now that I've got my first hide out of the way, I'm sure I'll be doing more. If you're from Wisconsin, or ever find yourself in Wisconsin, feel free to hunt this one down!!

Edited by crockett3663

It's nothing overly special, except for the fact that it is NOT another micro!! IMO, there are far too many of those in this world, so I wanted to do something a little bigger. It is a Wisconsin Spirit Quest cache, which means it is located within a cemetary. It's called WSQ: Union Cemetary http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...8a-6353a250d028.

That's it...nothing else really to tell you. I've just been thinking of putting a cache in this cemetary for a long time since it's located right across the street from where I grew up. Now that I've got my first hide out of the way, I'm sure I'll be doing more. If you're from Wisconsin, or ever find yourself in Wisconsin, feel free to hunt this one down!!

Our first was hidden on Friday (not been approved yet). And it's not a micro either.

We're periodically near the cache site, so it should be fun to see if we can catch any other cachers on the hunt! :blink: