asking for apdopting an new cache

hello friends,

we fly in the next week to mexico yucatan. There we want to hide a cache. It will be a cache, that should spread out the "outbreak pandemic". I know, it is a little late but i think, mexico, in special yucatan, needs some more caches.

My idea will only be published, if i find a geocacher, who is responsible for the maintenance.

We fly to playa del carmen.

Who would be able to maintain the cache? or take it over by adopting the cache?

please let me know, if anybody will help me. Thank you!

greetings from germany

jens

Wow! What a great idea! Don't know any fellow geocachers in the region, but by looking at a couple of caches in the area you may want to contact "olimpicboy". Looks like he is an active member in the geocaching community here in Mexico. Dive-n-diva might be another choice. She has a few in Cozumel. Look them up to see if they are up for the challenge!

Wow! What a great idea! Don't know any fellow geocachers in the region, but by looking at a couple of caches in the area you may want to contact "olimpicboy". Looks like he is an active member in the geocaching community here in Mexico. Dive-n-diva might be another choice. She has a few in Cozumel. Look them up to see if they are up for the challenge!

hi,

thank you for the tip! We have changed the place and now the cache is hidden near chichen itza. Direct at the hotel parking area on non privat ground. Even outside the archelogical area.

I hope that the cache will be reviewed and so an interested mexican will take it in maintenance.... or adopt it!

I write to olimpicboy, perhaps he will help us.

now these are our last three days in mexico... s*** hapens :laughing:

cu

jens

Well, That looks like a vacation cache. :rolleyes:

Good luck getting it approved.

Hi armando & co,

its nice to see, that you can read! :lol:

And i said in my beginner post, that the cache is an cache that we leave during our travel to mexico. We know that the reviewers are not able to look a little beside for this caches.

Because of this we need a local geocacher, who are able to maintain the cache. sure he can take it in his profil by adopting it.

Is there anybody who will take it?

The caches coordinates are N 20 40.802 W 088 34.125

Because we didnt find anybody who will care about the cache, we tried to list the cache on navicache.com. Perhaps there we have more luck than on Groundspeak. If opencaching would exist in mexico, we had the cache been listed there!

by

jens