Where do I find the unlock code on City Navigator

I purchased the City Navigator Norhth America 2009 and can't find a 8 or 25 digit number anywhere on the CD case? The software shows me a 8 digit coupon code of 12345678 but it does not work. It says that coupn code has already been consumed. This is my very first time to even try City Navigator, so how did it get consumed if I have never done this before? Thanks - CachinSpree

Edited by CachinSpree

You should use the coupon code in order to generate the 25 digit unlock code.

Are you sure that you didn't already enter it somewhere? Log in to your my.garmin.com site and see if it shows up there.

Or you can try the Unlock Wizard and select the "Retrieve my unlock codes" function.

And triple check that you are entering the number precisely. I'm guessing/hoping the 12345678 isn't the real coupon code you used.

You should use the coupon code in order to generate the 25 digit unlock code.

Are you sure that you didn't already enter it somewhere? Log in to your my.garmin.com site and see if it shows up there.

Or you can try the Unlock Wizard and select the "Retrieve my unlock codes" function.

And triple check that you are entering the number precisely. I'm guessing/hoping the 12345678 isn't the real coupon code you used.

I am trying to download from the CD and it asked for a unlock code. There is no 8 or 25 digit number anywhere on the CD or the CD cover. I bought the software from The GPS Store. I saw an option to purchase a unlock code but you would think that new software would at least have 1 code. Thanks - CachinSpree