C... Cache follow along channel

squashyo

Thanks for playing.

I will provide regular updates here should you be interested in following the progress.

Current total: 4.00 as of 3/22/2009

Any guess as to how high it'll go?

Huh? What the HECK are you talking about? Did you major in "Sending Cryptic and Ambiguous Forum Posts" in college? Are you a space alien sent to scramble our minds with nonsense threads that cannot possibly make any sense? Are you a ChubbChubb?

I thought the number was 3

Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three.

Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three.

Five is right out.

7669641e-bf0b-49b2-bc6e-652f4cc16f61.jpg

496aa237-b0c3-4263-928f-3b7facf1cee4.jpg

:laughing:-->

QUOTE(R.O.B @ Apr 9 2009, 06:42 PM) 3896645[/snapback]

I thought the number was 3

Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three.

Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three.

Five is right out.

That's some danged good funny right there.

u guys are funny.

Sorry this has created a rift in the system. This probably belongs in another channel however my hope is not to give too much away else the C... Cache experiment will possibly fail. If I made it regional, the chances would likely increase. My goal is to give the folks who participated an opportunity to see where this 'experiment' goes. There is likely a better way for me to do this but I am not savvy enough to figure that out...I definately don't want it living on my description page as that would potentially lead to internal muggling activity.

Now, please do not fart in my general direction and Happy Chaching one and all.

And for those following along, the magic number is 13+ :D