Blackberry Bold to Etrex

I have a Blackberry Bold and a Etrex Venture and Vista. Do a lot of backwoods caching and I don't want to use the GPS in the BB since it is not water proof.

Since I can access Geochaching.com with my BB is there any way to transfer this data to my Garmins when I am away from my PC.

using a USB cable???????

I have a Blackberry Bold and a Etrex Venture and Vista. Do a lot of backwoods caching and I don't want to use the GPS in the BB since it is not water proof.

Since I can access Geochaching.com with my BB is there any way to transfer this data to my Garmins when I am away from my PC.

using a USB cable???????

Manually keying them in

There's no way for the two devices to communicate with each other directly.

The USB port on the BlackBerry is not a host controller. It's impossible to host USB devices on it.

The closest thing you could possibly do is to download the cache data from the cache page to your BlackBerry and see if your eTrex will read the data from the microSD card. (Note that if you don't have the "x" versions of the eTrex, don't read any further.

Here's what I would try, though. Create a folder on your Bold microSD card named GPX and save the GPX file directly from the cache page. Don't use the Send to GPS button, don't download the LOC file, and don't download a group of caches from a preview page (because this is an LOC file as well).

(But I have doubts about whether it would work, but it might be worth trying).