viga001 uae caching planner

G-armi-N

Al Khatim - just past the Desert Rally Special Stage cache.

Was fun.

Oh, you need to come out and play with Armi and I. We need to convert you to the darkside of the psycho-cahers! It's only hot when the 4x4 overheats and it's only dark when there are no more chaces to find, while the sun is down. You know you belong! B):D:P:)

I like this thread, and it cross my mind that we should create another thread for us - (AUH or UAE Geocachers) a “geocaching trip plan thread”- prior to the day, because most of our scheds are in conflict and we couldn’t know and decide on a joint venture until the closer day of the plan, not mandatory at all just if you want someone to track you :) , because sometimes like me (“psycho-cahers”) used to attack the dunes and remote area alone B):P , this will help us somehow -until we got decided closer to the day- where to track us down.

I was trying to rename this topic but I couldn’t get it, that’s why if you have any nice idea for the new topic title that will be great.

I am heading over past Fossil Rock, Wadi Asimah, Grand Canyon and maybe Hatta area tomorrow. :)

With names like those - they all sound like PERFECT locations for Earthcaches.

Take some co-ords and photos and I can help you set up an earthcache or 5.

That is a true statement. There are caches in these areas but we could use more me thinks. I know a couple of spots I'll have to revisit for this so i will take you up on this. B)

I am heading over past Fossil Rock, Wadi Asimah, Grand Canyon and maybe Hatta area tomorrow. :)

With names like those - they all sound like PERFECT locations for Earthcaches.

Take some co-ords and photos and I can help you set up an earthcache or 5.

That is a true statement. There are caches in these areas but we could use more me thinks. I know a couple of spots I'll have to revisit for this so i will take you up on this. B)

I cant wait. I love Earthcaches

You need to make a venture out with Viga and I. Here's a link to our last playday in the sand. We are both sand driving amatuers but we're learning!

Lots of great earthcache locations. I'll be posting a few more videos on the same website so do a search for my screen name: pseacraft Some of them are big so be warned. :-)

www.vimeo.com/4303340

I'd like to suggest Pink Rock as Earthcache, i think it has a kind of unique features and attribute that would qualify the Earthcache, but dont know how we are going to enter and what will be the characteristics that would comply the Earthcache.org guidelines. I think Carbon Hunter might help us here.

You need to make a venture out with Viga and I. Here's a link to our last playday in the sand. We are both sand driving amatuers but we're learning!

Lots of great earthcache locations. I'll be posting a few more videos on the same website so do a search for my screen name: pseacraft Some of them are big so be warned. :-)

www.vimeo.com/4303340

Great video

I watched 2 and liked them both.

I think I need to become a movie start along with you 2! :anibad: