Google Earth Working?

Is anyone else having trouble with Google Earth today? It seems that it won't show the caches today even after downloading the kml plugin from my profile page. The little "bulb" that changes from yellow to green now is red and not caches show up in the window. Help/Advice appreciated.

fishguy2019

Just tried for the first time today and it appears to not be working, still. Do we just wait it out or is there someone we can contact? I agree that I feel lost without it. I use it a lot.

fishguy2019

Working good here, but the thing is it doesnt show geocaching icons anymore. It shows a yellow pin, then when you mouse over it the whole thing moves and shows a geocache icon instead.

Is anyone else having trouble with Google Earth today? It seems that it won't show the caches today even after downloading the kml plugin from my profile page. The little "bulb" that changes from yellow to green now is red and not caches show up in the window. Help/Advice appreciated.

fishguy2019

I'm glad to hear I'm not losing my eyesight. I just posted the same problem.

Google Earth without KML is next to useless as far as I'm concerned

Edited by RonFisk

I know that Groundspeak is good at monitoring the forums and the cache reviewer do as well. The problem should be taken care of shortly. It would be nice if someone would post a reason for the problem.

I just checked and mine is working again....