Can not upload Caches to my Garmin60CSx

BrrrMo

Garmin tells me that 2000 is not compatible and they are working on the problem. Two months ago it worked fine. I also get the same message on a XP and VISTA OS.

Garmin test page says my GPS is connected and working fine but when I try to upload it tells me to get the latest uploads.

Call me a DA but I need help and is anyone else having problems?

Garmin tells me that 2000 is not compatible and they are working on the problem. Two months ago it worked fine. I also get the same message on a XP and VISTA OS.

Garmin test page says my GPS is connected and working fine but when I try to upload it tells me to get the latest uploads.

Call me a DA but I need help and is anyone else having problems?

What OS do you have Win 2000, XP, or VISTA?

Not sure about this. I just uploaded a couple of caches using Vista and an Etrex Legend HCx

I have been experiencing the same difficulty of downloading geocaches. I tried 3 different computers in the last two days, with Vista and XP. It appears that it is a security feature (red eye icon) where the 'cookies' transfer is being blocked. Any ideas of how to bypass this?