Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Renegade Knight

Slower than a Freeze Dried Snail

Okay, it can't be today .... because I'm off to Atlanta to see King Tut and I just don't have time for it to be today.

(seeing if reverse psychology works!)

Now I need this one to keep my 007BigD Geowasher company. I fear the other coins will tease #6 of 7 if he is left alone.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo ................. NOW !!

Ha... Like I'm gonna give up! I decided two weeks ago that this is really a Last Man (or Geocacher) Standing contest. I'm here until the END!

Hi CatnFish,

When you do get those coins made, I'm putting in my reservation for a full set right...............NOW !!!!!!!!!!

You're all crazy...It won't be any of you that wins. After this thread stays open for a couple of years, and all of you have moved on, then he will finish the Coin, and come to check on the nearest post, which will be over a year old. Once he posts that he has checked, I will rush in and immediatly post after that, which will then be the closest post to the time and date that he checked the thread!!!

You're all crazy...It won't be any of you that wins. After this thread stays open for a couple of years, and all of you have moved on, then he will finish the Coin, and come to check on the nearest post, which will be over a year old. Once he posts that he has checked, I will rush in and immediatly post after that, which will then be the closest post to the time and date that he checked the thread!!!

That sounds like a great plan Robert!!!

Happy Easter Fscout and ALL!!!!!!!

******************NOW*****************

Are you done Yet? Is any one watching this thread that is making a Home made washer coin? What is the meaning of Life? Where can one get a really good deal? Are there really any answers to any of life's mysteries? IS IT NOW?

Edited by snowball 58

I picked up two rusty washers at a quarry last week. Trying to figure out if I need to paint them first. Should I use Rustoleum?

i know we are both wrong unless mail comes really late, but will go with now any ways.

washers on the ground make me think of this thread........

:P I'm Beginning to think that it will be tomorrow, but that can't happen as it is always today :D Edited by snowball 58

my first attempt at a cointest. oh and my birthday is May 26th but i get to celebrate it at GW7. Is it ready now or do i have to wait until then?