Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Renegade Knight

Slower than a Freeze Dried Snail

I'm sad today. One of my caches was muggled and I lost a pretty Navigation Egg. I'm trying not to lose my faith in humanity :blink:

I'm sad today. One of my caches was muggled and I lost a pretty Navigation Egg. I'm trying not to lose my faith in humanity :blink:

Very sorry to hear about that! It always stinks when something goes missing.

From the way it reads one could post about once every six months and still be in the ball park... Only nine days have past there is a long way to go...

... have I missed it? Is it already finished? Now?

How about now (its bed time here not sure what time it is where you are I'm guessing its still working hours)

ok,ok,ok, too many people think they know when it will be SO...... I will end it!...IT IS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<sigh> another one of my caches was muggled today or last night. They just walked away with the ammo can. I'm heartbroken. On a happier note, I picked up two rusty washers today and thought of all of you.

I've been watching this one. l I guess on might as well jump on in and join the crowd. :unsure:

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************NOW********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Where have all the washers gone...

Is it now?

............................NotYet...............................................Nope..................................................Wait................................................WAit......................................................................NOW!!!!!!!!!!

There is NO chance of UFgatorgirl winning because................................

I say it is now!

gators.jpg

There is NO chance of UFgatorgirl winning because................................

I say it is now!

gators.jpg

you shall not beat me...

it is NOW

Why I had the feeling that I had posted here before....

I hope your day will be Tuesday 7th of April! :rolleyes:

... I haven't been here for a long time... must be days ago... so, lets see if I can find any interesting washers here...