Slower than a Freeze Dried Snail

Renegade Knight

Is there a cointest running here, or are you just trying to test me to see how long it's allowed to run with a bunch of "Now?" posts?

Please remind me what it is we're actually waiting for here. Post an update, do something, anything!

Well now, sent off 2 of the 4 other coins. No responce by the other two winners thus far. I guess I should give them a loonnggg time to respond though. It's only fair. Had my car totaled out for me so I'm distracted with car shopping. Life turns on a dime. Oh and I have to clean out the garage to find the workbench so I can start on the ICE coins that come first. Before that I have to do the spring yardwork. Before all that thogh I'm going to have a beer and look at whatever cars my other half wants me to look at. I'm working on the Jeep angle. I'm up to "whatever" which is a lot better than "hell no".

So, heck. not now.

So----------------What you are saying------------------Probably another 5 pages??????????????????

Good luck on the auto shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the last update! NOW!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute. What??? We had winners? Y'all would tell me if I won, wouldn't you? I know I was naughty and gave up on the thread for awhile. Well, you see I had all these geocoins to log and organize. Then I had to work really hard to get up to 300 cache finds! Woot woot.. since January! Then, I've been hiding caches, replacing caches and participating in missions. Whew! So much to do. But I never forgot about y'all or this thread. Honestly, I have been riding washers around in my car. I can't come across one without picking it up! Hey! Is RK in the address book? Can I send him these washers? Seriously, where is the post about the winners? Thanks all! I'm off to a local night spot to hear my husband play his guitar and sing songs to me. Everyone else has to hear MY favorite songs!

Nothing ever works like you plan. The thread was cut short and locked in it's prime. As a side effect of locking the thread Eartha also chose the winner.

Chickahominy, congradulations on having the good sence to post just before a lock down. This made you the qualifying post closest to when I had the coin ready. The coins were completed 11:20am Saturday, 12 Sep 2009.

Your prize is going to be one of the 8 ICE Redneck Coins to be distributed to ICE members only. You get the one I was going to keep for myself. Think of it as a hand selected ugly washer painted in winter camo. Truly worthy of placing on your mantle as your most prized posession.

So why do you get this coin instead of a special edition Super XLE, AE, Primo, Custom, 1 only? I didn't want to wait another year to get it done. Quicker to just give you my own and call that "the one".

However if you really and truly want the Super XLE, AE, Primo Custom 1 only and are willing to wait, since the thread was locked you would likely win that one too. however if the thread were re-opened for any reason another person could win....

Man these cointests are complicated.

For anyone who tracked the original "Even a Blind Monkey Could Fix it Faster" thread that gave me the idea for this cointest (since I'm slow at this stuff). The orginal computer is busted again. Except now Gateway has changed the terms of the extended warranty that I paid for and where they woud send me the return packages I have to send it in directly.

If I run a cointest inspired off Gateway's ongoing inspiration I'll make the coin first. Then run the cointest.

I come before you humbled and shivering with excitement. I had no idea that I would be the winner of this cointest. Thank you so very much for honoring me with your very own coin. Are you sure you want to do that?

This came at such a good time. I had a horrific family meeting yesterday which left me in tears, with hurt feelings and a feeling of lost faith in people. I have been given hope. Thank you.

~Molly

The thread was re opened?

Am I first?

Does that mean I win won too?!?!?

LOL!!

Congrats Chicky-Babe..

Don't lert it bring you down.

It's only castles burning.

Just find someone who's turning,

And you will come around!

Hold On Tight , Friend!!!

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns

I come before you humbled and shivering with excitement. I had no idea that I would be the winner of this cointest. Thank you so very much for honoring me with your very own coin. Are you sure you want to do that?

This came at such a good time. I had a horrific family meeting yesterday which left me in tears, with hurt feelings and a feeling of lost faith in people. I have been given hope. Thank you.

~Molly

If you can find hope in a redneck coin that's nothing more than a gussied up washer, and a fulfilled promise of being slow, you are truly blessed.

If it's any consolation I did smash my thumb with a sledge hammer several times in making these coins. All part of the blood price all rednecks must pay with their projects.