Pocket Query and GSAK

T-6

I desperatly need help! I have GSAK on my laptop and I am a premium member. I am trying to set up some pocket querys and I got one to work but it left off alot of caches so I tried another .thought I had it all figured out so I deleted the 3 querys I had practiced on and set up THE one that I want to keep using and now it won't run......why? Then it said it finally did so I went to my email and did what GSAK 101 says to do to get them into my GSAK and it came up and said there were no querys in the zipped file. But is says there are 500 in it on geocaching.com. Please help me????

I just created a brand new PQ and dropped the file into GSAK. It unzipped and loaded all 500 caches into the database just like it always has.

To the OP, I'd suggest that there are incompatible settings in the PQ you are trying to run...such as "I have found" and "I have not found" both being checked. There are several settings like that you need to be careful of.

One query may not work for you depending on what you want...you may need 2 or 3 or more.

Edited by Allanon

To the OP, I'd suggest that there are incompatible settings in the PQ you are trying to run...such as "I have found" and "I have not found" both being checked. There are several settings like that you need to be careful of.

what Allanon said. More details please! :D what are the checkboxes and criteria you're using on the PQ page?

Glad you got it to load. I got all my PQ data into GSAK but can't seem to get more than 50 to load into my GPS. I finally just deleted it I got so frustrated LOL.

Let me guess, it's a garmin and you have selected nearest. Garmins display the nearest 50 or nearet 100 miles, which ever is less. Try switching to selecting by name, they will all be there.

Jim