I'm looking for GPS advertisements

Followers 1

Ok I know it may seem strange but I'm doing a school / University project on GPS devices and was having a hard time trying to find advertisements for them. So I was wondering if anyone had any, and if they could send them to me (via email or by posting if its allowed).

So here is what I need:

Obviously the add

Where it was found (magazine, newspaper, website, etc. - including page number if applicable)

When it was published (year, month, day)

If from a website, when it was accessed

If its a picture from a billboard please give the location (street address is fine, but if you want to use way points go ahead)

What I don't need, or want:

Inappropriate images (if you don't know what I mean ask your parents)

Spam

Adds for things other than GPSs

Thanks for your help, if anyone can find things it has to be cachers

Urocyon

Ok I know it may seem strange but I'm doing a school / University project on GPS devices and was having a hard time trying to find advertisements for them. So I was wondering if anyone had any, and if they could send them to me (via email or by posting if its allowed).

So here is what I need:

Obviously the add

Where it was found (magazine, newspaper, website, etc. - including page number if applicable)

When it was published (year, month, day)

If from a website, when it was accessed

If its a picture from a billboard please give the location (street address is fine, but if you want to use way points go ahead)

What I don't need, or want:

Inappropriate images (if you don't know what I mean ask your parents)

Spam

Adds for things other than GPSs

Thanks for your help, if anyone can find things it has to be cachers

Urocyon

I don't see too many, but I remember seeing some for the Delorme PN-40 recently, I think it was in Popular Mechanics or Computer Power User magazines. It said something about "Serious tool"

I don't mean to over simplify your research - however have you considered a quick Google search using their 'image' search tool (images.google.com)

Here's one where I searched for the terms: Garmin ad

http://images.google.com/images?q=garmin%2...l=en&tab=wi

I got lots of great results with: GPS ad

Also got good reults with: GPS advertisement

Not so much luck using Magellan or Delorme on the image search.

Edited by andynshe
Followers 1