Two Faced

drneal

Acquired this coin yesterday (oh alright, I got it on the e place :ph34r: ,) and was surprised to find my road runner coin had a split personality, the moose mob coin (one on each side of the coin.)

IMG_0001_NEW-1-1.jpg

Were (are,) these two faced coins common? Any others out there?

ILYK

Acquired this coin yesterday (oh alright, I got it on the e place :ph34r: ,) and was surprised to find my road runner coin had a split personality, the moose mob coin (one on each side of the coin.)

IMG_0001_NEW-1-1.jpg

Were (are,) these two faced coins common? Any others out there?

ILYK

Not a 100% but I think this is the only one coin with two icons. I do know for sure it is not common.

Hi DrNeal,

Here's another you will like then that came to mind. Our Idaho's top cacher in stats made it awhile back. One side is for the parents (side with tracking) and one side is for the children.

FlyinV_trade_BTFI_Front300.jpg

AtlantaGal_trade_BTFI_Front300.jpg

ps - I took your post to mean two totally different sides...and this fits so if i'm reading this right...there are others. If you meant icon wise then I have no clue but i think I read your post correctly.

edit to say: i just viewed this and don't see my images so just look up on cointracking: BEENTHEREFOUNDIT and you will see it has two totally different sides and one side you will love!!

Edited by LoriDarlin

Hi DrNeal,

Here's another you will like then that came to mind. Our Idaho's top cacher in stats made it awhile back. One side is for the parents (side with tracking) and one side is for the children.

FlyinV_trade_BTFI_Front300.jpg

AtlantaGal_trade_BTFI_Front300.jpg

ps - I took your post to mean two totally different sides...and this fits so if i'm reading this right...there are others. If you meant icon wise then I have no clue but i think I read your post correctly.

edit to say: i just viewed this and don't see my images so just look up on cointracking: BEENTHEREFOUNDIT and you will see it has two totally different sides and one side you will love!!

hmmm...another moose and roadrunner combo