I'm Archiving some Caches - Toronto and S. of Uxbridge

tangerineman

I've decided to archive a few of my caches to free up space for others to place their own hides - all caches that have been around for a couple of years or more, some have had as many as 70 finds. But as more and more cachers have already found them, some of them have had only a hand-full of finds in the past year. So I thought what's the point of holding onto this space. I'm all about new beginnings.

I've removed one from Bluffers' Park (Over There?), and am about to remove (now archived) 9 from Walker Woods/Glen Major Forest- a fanTASTIC forest bordered by Westney Rd to the west, Uxbridge Rd to the East, south of Goodwood Road. In this area I had Partridge in a Pine Tree, 2 Turtle Doves, 3 French Hens, 4 Calling Birds, 5 Gold Rings, 7 Lords a Leaping, 8 Maids 'a Milking, 9 Pipers Piping and 12 Drummers Drumming....also 6 Geese a'Laying and 11 Swans a Swimming, both on or above the shore of L. Ontario have been archived and will soon be removed.

Let the hiding begin!

I've always meant to get out to Over There? with my kayak. This past summer I had two newborns at home, and for some reason my wife wouldn't let me bring them in the cargo holds of the kayak. My loss for not getting out there earlier.

As for the Days of Christmas series, my father and I spent a day doing many of these - had a lot of fun. Great area for some new caches.