Cachers on Google Maps street view

I've just noticed that Google Maps has street view photos in the UK now (in London at least). I couldn't resist checking my caches to see if anyone was snapped while looking for them, but alas there's no one there. :wacko:

Has anyone spotted anyone in the act?

Not spotted any cachers yet - but have poked about looking for Bristol Curios :ph34r::(:unsure: (and found a couple too)

I should be on there when they expand Cambridge into Cherry Hinton. Was returning from taking a few friends to GCYF7H last summer when the car drove past us. Like Stuey, we waved! I also nearly got run over by the car a bit later, so there should be a good shot of me!

*ponders* I wonder if this is going to spoil any virtuals or multis that require the cacher to collect info from a sign?

Lisa

......or give birth to a whole new load of multis that require you to collect clues from street view before you even leave the house :laughing::lol:;)

*ponders* I wonder if this is going to spoil any virtuals or multis that require the cacher to collect info from a sign?

Lisa

......or give birth to a whole new load of multis Puzzles that require you to collect clues from street view before you even leave the house :lol:;):D

Corrected quote :laughing: