New hand mades

SeaNare

Hello all. I'm following the suggestion Eartha offered and making a post here for my handmade coins. I'm curious to see what everybody thinks of my work and trades might be considered. Below is the link to where I have posted the pics...I still can't get an image to work here.

At the top center of the page is our email address if you might have any questions, comments, inquiries.

*** Click on the pics to see a larger view, but note the larger views are a bit fuzzy. The actual pieces are very crisp, the inserted prints were ran off at 600 dpi.

SeaNare's Geo Creations

Thank you,

SeaNare

Edited by SeaNare

I know there is a thread for Sig items :)

It got moved to the general caching forum...what sucks, is that it was pretty much MY FAULT!!! The Old Skool "Tokens are Cool" thread would probably still be around if it wernt for me! :)

Never even got one stone tossed at me, so BRING IT ON! :)

It got moved to the general caching forum...what sucks, is that it was pretty much MY FAULT!!! The Old Skool "Tokens are Cool" thread would probably still be around if it wernt for me! :)

Well, if the makers ogf the Snowball Coins come up with a Rock Fight Coin, I'll throw one at you.

I know there is a thread for Sig items :D

Well, if the makers ogf the Snowball Coins come up with a Rock Fight Coin, I'll throw one at you.

Are you looking for a pebble or a boulder? :)

Hello all. I'm following the suggestion Eartha offered and making a post here for my handmade coins. I'm curious to see what everybody thinks of my work and trades might be considered. Below is the link to where I have posted the pics...I still can't get an image to work here.

At the top center of the page is our email address if you might have any questions, comments, inquiries.

*** Click on the pics to see a larger view, but note the larger views are a bit fuzzy. The actual pieces are very crisp, the inserted prints were ran off at 600 dpi.

SeaNare's Geo Creations

Thank you,

SeaNare

Trade a handmade for a hand made?

That's a good point, but this is technically a non-trackable coin by means of it's construction. Some sigs were coins which is probably why the wooden nickel thread is still here.

so what is the difference between a non-trackable coin and a sig item? if one makes a bunch of metal round "coin-like" sig items, are those non-trackable geocoins? what if they are made of porcelain? or poly clay with a metal interior.

i am really curious! :)

rsg

Closed at the request of the OP, since I couldn't merge all these posts into the signature thread.

Apparently, my PM didn't get sent earlier, so here is the link.

Adding link to the signature item thread, which is not gone at all, it's right here, so the OP can post in there without searching for it.

To the OP:

To post a photo, your photo must be stored online, such as your website, or a cache page. Copy the link to the photo, and when you post in here at the top of the text box is a tool bar. Click on the little tree icon, and insert your link. That puts the photo in the post directly.

Edited by Eartha