Nine

avroair

We were expecting about 65 people. I'm not sure what we had, but I know we had a few no shows and also some come who never RSVPed. I think between 50 and 55 is what we had.

Our coins didn't quite sell out. I think I have 10 available for trades. I'm also mailing all my prearranged trades tomorrow.

6 SC available for trades. I already have NY, MN, UK, NJ, MO, HI, MI

Useless trivia.... Our event pulled cachers from as far South as Charleston, SC, as far North as Wilmington, NC and as far West as Birmingham, AL (in the area for business). Over 60% of our attendees were from NC!

I actually made it to the SC event all the way from B-Town, NC (near Danville, Virginia).

Nice coins and enjoyable event.

Perhaps I should visit these forums more often? :D

FWIW, a SC version of the coin will be up for silent auction at the 2009 NCGO Fall Fling (GC1VQBM).

Help! :signalviolin: I have been sooo distracted lately that I can't keep up with myself. Did I trade someone for 2 Michigan 999 coins? I have two that look like Michigan's, and I remember trading... I think. LOL! I unpackaged them Saturday in a hurry as I was on my way to a local event. I took all my 999 coins to show at the table whilst explaining the art of caching to muggles. I can't figure out which state these coins are from. Thanks for the help.

Color me: confused

Help! :D I have been sooo distracted lately that I can't keep up with myself. Did I trade someone for 2 Michigan 999 coins? I have two that look like Michigan's, and I remember trading... I think. LOL! I unpackaged them Saturday in a hurry as I was on my way to a local event. I took all my 999 coins to show at the table whilst explaining the art of caching to muggles. I can't figure out which state these coins are from. Thanks for the help.

Color me: confused

email sent as I hate for people to be coinfused :sad: for too long! :D:signalviolin:

Hi,

still have some Czech version of 999 GC for trade - prefer trade for another 999 version (I already have these versions: Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Minnesota, Missouri, South Carolinaand Washington)

Have a nice day!

37cc5dc5-1392-4865-bdad-d26d85626da8.jpg

The Czech coin is very pretty. All the silver in the middle makes it look really "blinged" out (Lil Wayne was the first to use that phrase, did y'all know that?). LOL! Anyway, beautiful coin, great trade. :blink:

Other than Molly :D , no one else has any 999 coins off this list to trade? :rolleyes:

Colorado

Missouri

Pittsburgh

Manitoba

New York

Long Island

Portugal

Japan

Georgia

Texas

Mississippi

Arizona

Nevada

Maine - Connecticut

I have a few Missouri left. But only if you can hook me up with anything off my seeking list:

Texas

Arizona

New Jersey

Maine

Portugal

Connecticut

Long Island

:blink:CF30

Other than Molly :D , no one else has any 999 coins off this list to trade? :rolleyes:

Colorado

Missouri

Pittsburgh

Manitoba

New York

Long Island

Portugal

Japan

Georgia

Texas

Mississippi

Arizona

Nevada

Maine - Connecticut

I have a few Missouri left. But only if you can hook me up with anything off my seeking list:

Texas

Arizona

New Jersey

Maine

Portugal

Connecticut

Long Island

:blink:CF30

I'll keep that in mind :D If my Nevada and South Carolina ever get company, we'll make it work.

Other than Molly :) , no one else has any 999 coins off this list to trade? :)

Colorado

Missouri

Pittsburgh

Manitoba

New York

Long Island

Portugal

Japan

Georgia

Texas

Mississippi

Arizona

Nevada

Maine - Connecticut

Oh no you didn't! You didn't just call me out in the forums, did you?? LOL!

I have an SC or two to trade.

Seeking Portugal, Pittsburgh, Manitoba, Texas, Mississippi, Maine, Arizona. Australia... for starters : -)

Hello There!

Greetings all Geocachers and Geocoins Collectors from around the World.

09-09-09 multievent is a past, new events and geocoins coming soon.

Let me introduce my 09-09-09 Cloud 9 Multievent Geocoins Collection.

Here is a list of all 29 versions which were produced. Yes, isn't completed yet!

I would like to get all to my Collection, but it is very difficult.

Could you help me to get a missing, please?

I collect geocoins for fun, not for profit!

Very Thanks for help and Your goodwill,

Borek

aka Bo.T.L. Czech Geocacher and Geocoins Collector

01EV999.gif02EV999.gif03EV999.gif04EV999.gif05EV999.gif06EV999.gif07EV999.gif08EV999.gif09EV999.gif10EV999.gif

01 Colorado (Denver)

02 Missouri

03 Pittsburgh

04 United Kingdom

05 Czech Republic

06 Manitoba

07 Utah

08 Australia (Western)

09 New York

10 Long Island

Continued on Next Post >>