Nine

avroair

If there's anyone interested in a NY 999 version (one of the few antique versions), I have a handful left from the event. You can contact me through my profile if you are interested.

Here is a picture:

993a35bc-27b0-450c-a294-1bcd393ed15d.jpg

beautiful picture! did you take it Vanelle? i just love great coin pictures! i'm trying to become a better coin photographer myself, but my color blindness can be an issue sometimes. :D

That is a beautiful coin <_<

I'd love to see a picture different states together. Anyone?

There were sample pictures of the coins posted somewhere earlier in this thread.

Still looking to trade a Japan coin for one that you can see the recessed number symbols easily.

My short list is as follows, but i could probably trade for almost anything (almost. :blink: )

I will trade one of them for any other version, as long as I can see the numbers behind the clouds easily. Hard to see the numbers at times behind the deep blue of Japan.

Portugal

Michigan

Washington

Texas

Hello,

I have several Cloud 999's I will trade for other Cloud 999's. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Seeking

Arizona

New England

Missouri

New Jersey

Long Island

Mississippi

California

United Kingdom

Czech

Manitoba

South Carolina

Portugal

Spokane

Texas

For Trade

Australia

Japan

Georgia

Colorado

New York

Hello,

I have several Cloud 999's I will trade for other Cloud 999's. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Seeking

Arizona

New England

Missouri

New Jersey

Long Island

Mississippi

California

United Kingdom

Czech

Manitoba

South Carolina

Portugal

Spokane

Texas

For Trade

Australia

Japan

Georgia

Colorado

New York

Hello,

Seeking

Arizona

New England

Missouri

New Jersey

Long Island

Mississippi

California

United Kingdom

Czech

Manitoba

South Carolina

Portugal

Spokane

Texas

For Trade

Australia

Japan

Georgia

Colorado

New York

Edited by Cache_Kitty

Good Morning Everyone!

I have ordered a small remint of the Ontario, Canada version of the 090909 Multi-event geocoin.

72e0dc05-2f9b-4659-90ef-9cc2cef9d5a2.jpg

6675bb05-e7fa-410c-ab64-b90edd578b33.jpg

The total minting will be 75 (50 from the first round plus this additional 25) -- I will NOT be ordering any more. After I contacted those on my waitlist, I have 6 coins left for sale**. I will be taking reservations on a first come, first serve basis until they are allocated. Cost is $9.99 USD plus shipping. Shipping for first coin is $2.50 to Canada and $3.00 to US. Please add $0.50 for each additional coin. International customers, please email for quote.

If you have any questions or would like to reserve a coin, please contact me through my profile (no PMs please).

Thanks!

** THANKS FOR ALL THE QUICK EMAILS! My remint coins have now all been allocated. I will not be ordering any more but if any suddenly become available from reservations that fall through, I will repost in late October/early November. Thank you!

Edited by ELTADA

I think I am out of NY 999 coins. If you have already communicated with me via e-mail, I have one on hold for you. I have had two very long days at work and have not finished processing all the e-mail yet. So, no panicking if I have a note from you already -- I'll get there (likely on Friday night or Saturday afternoon).

Hi,

is there anybody who wants to trade for Czech version of 999 GC - I have 7 GC left for trade (I already have these versions: Hawaii, Washington, Minnesota and Florida)

Many greetings from Prague :D

37cc5dc5-1392-4865-bdad-d26d85626da8.jpg

Sending email :blink:

OOH!! Me too please!!

CF30

email sent

We're still interested in collecting/trading a few other 999 coins if anyone still has some!

I have had emails from several people asking if more Michigan coins are available. We sold out at the event even limiting them to one per person but still didn't get through the waiting list there. It has been enough inquiries that we now wonder if a small number of these should be reminted. If you might be interested please email me through my profile. We will be making the decision Sunday evening or Monday depending on the response. Thanks!

As requested here is a pic of the Michigan coin.

8403422b-cb9a-42c9-85d8-27d6af634829.jpg

Edited by LadyBee4T

it would be cool if those with 999 geocoins uploaded a picture of their available versions. i haven't been able to view all the different versions and even the ones i have seen, i can't quite seem to keep track of. thanks! :D

If you look earlier in this thread, there are artwork and pictures of the different versions.

i will browse through the thread for pictures, thanks. some people have mentioned that the artwork for some of the versions doesn't match the actual geocoin. so, i'll rely on the pictures instead of the artwork for now.

it would be cool if those with 999 geocoins uploaded a picture of their available versions. i haven't been able to view all the different versions and even the ones i have seen, i can't quite seem to keep track of. thanks! :D

If you look earlier in this thread, there are artwork and pictures of the different versions.

i will browse through the thread for pictures, thanks. some people have mentioned that the artwork for some of the versions doesn't match the actual geocoin. so, i'll rely on the pictures instead of the artwork for now.

You can find a picture of almost all of the artwork on page 8. Photos of coins from the mint come next then Event coordinators start posting their pictures. Not all coins got posted but most did. :blink:

CF30

Looking for trade for either 8-8-8 event coin (hadn't gotten into geocaching then) or a 9-9-9 event coin (purple color in the design if possible but not required) or both types of coins. I had originally gotten 2 extra of the Illinois 9-9-9 coins for some friends who promptly backed out.

Depending on the color scheme I would also be willing to buy if swap for Illinois coin was undesirable. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Scificollector(Tim)

...do you all feel it would be acceptable to create and upload a youtube video of all the 999 geocoin images i have collected and edited?...

after further consideration:

i'm getting the impression that this project would just create too many issues and controversy. thats not my intention, and nobody needs those headaches, so its probably not worth the effort involved. i think i'll just scrap the idea, and keep the 999 geocoin pictures in my personal picture file collection. thank you to all for the feedback and the geocoin trades. i still love these 999 geocoins! :)

Edited by Odyssey Voyager

hello fellow 999 geocoin lovers! although, i was not actively involved in the design or production of these beautiful 999 geocoins, someone sent me one as a gift included in a trade. as a result of seeing this geocoin first hand, i have come to really really like and appreciate these 999 geocoins. so much so, that i now have 6 different versions in my personal collection! :) well, in an effort to keep track of all the various event editions, i started copying any picture files i could find, and i created a picture folder for my own record of the 999 geocoins. recently, while editing these picture files for aesthetic purposes, i thought it might be cool to share all these awesome geocoin images with everyone, not only geocachers that may not get a chance to see and hold one for themselves, but with the whole world! so, i have a question for everyone here at the forum interested or involved with the 999 event geocoin. do you all feel it would be acceptable to create and upload a youtube video of all the 999 geocoin images i have collected and edited? i have some concerns about using pictures without permission, but i believe it might be a near impossible task to track down every single person that has uploaded a picture and ask each one for permission, so i would appreciate some feedback from the forum members here on this issue. thanks for the help, comments, concerns, advice, and additional pictures you might want to share (with permission, of course!). :rolleyes:

Great idea, you've got Illinois consent.

hello fellow 999 geocoin lovers! although, i was not actively involved in the design or production of these beautiful 999 geocoins, someone sent me one as a gift included in a trade. as a result of seeing this geocoin first hand, i have come to really really like and appreciate these 999 geocoins. so much so, that i now have 6 different versions in my personal collection! :) well, in an effort to keep track of all the various event editions, i started copying any picture files i could find, and i created a picture folder for my own record of the 999 geocoins. recently, while editing these picture files for aesthetic purposes, i thought it might be cool to share all these awesome geocoin images with everyone, not only geocachers that may not get a chance to see and hold one for themselves, but with the whole world! so, i have a question for everyone here at the forum interested or involved with the 999 event geocoin. do you all feel it would be acceptable to create and upload a youtube video of all the 999 geocoin images i have collected and edited? i have some concerns about using pictures without permission, but i believe it might be a near impossible task to track down every single person that has uploaded a picture and ask each one for permission, so i would appreciate some feedback from the forum members here on this issue. thanks for the help, comments, concerns, advice, and additional pictures you might want to share (with permission, of course!). :grin:

You can use the Michigan picture with the watermark :rolleyes:

hello fellow 999 geocoin lovers! although, i was not actively involved in the design or production of these beautiful 999 geocoins, someone sent me one as a gift included in a trade. as a result of seeing this geocoin first hand, i have come to really really like and appreciate these 999 geocoins. so much so, that i now have 6 different versions in my personal collection! :D well, in an effort to keep track of all the various event editions, i started copying any picture files i could find, and i created a picture folder for my own record of the 999 geocoins. recently, while editing these picture files for aesthetic purposes, i thought it might be cool to share all these awesome geocoin images with everyone, not only geocachers that may not get a chance to see and hold one for themselves, but with the whole world! so, i have a question for everyone here at the forum interested or involved with the 999 event geocoin. do you all feel it would be acceptable to create and upload a youtube video of all the 999 geocoin images i have collected and edited? i have some concerns about using pictures without permission, but i believe it might be a near impossible task to track down every single person that has uploaded a picture and ask each one for permission, so i would appreciate some feedback from the forum members here on this issue. thanks for the help, comments, concerns, advice, and additional pictures you might want to share (with permission, of course!). :lol:

You can use mine of the Pittsburgh version (you can find it either in this thread or on our event page)

No problem to use the NY version.

thanks, vanelle, i'll refrain from taking up more room here by posting pictures, but i appreciate the feedback.

perhaps i might be better off asking if there is anyone OPPOSED to their 999 geocoin version being in a youtube video clip.

I don't mind you using the picture of the Texas coin, but I prefer that it not be edited. The edited pictures look a bit blurry.

I don't mind you using the picture of the Texas coin, but I prefer that it not be edited. The edited pictures look a bit blurry.

i mentioned to someone else that emailed me, that most of the pictures of these geocoins are rather low resolution. when you copy, crop, enlarge, or resize a picture of such low resolution they all lose more detail and appear fuzzy or grainy. a higher resolution picture would be best, but when a video is uploaded to youtube it will still lose some quality, so adding "special effects" might actually make a picture more appealing even if it does appear somewhat blurry or less detailed.

original picture file:

3fd70339-204a-44aa-a450-31e1377280c8.jpg

edited picture file:

5707262d-df4c-4987-a4dd-bdf0875d124b.jpg

After seeing the edited version, I would prefer my picture not be used.

i'm getting the impression that this project would just create too many issues and controversy. thats not my intention, and nobody needs those headaches, so its probably not worth the effort involved. i think i'll just scrap the idea, and keep the 999 geocoin pictures in my personal picture file collection. thank you to all for the feedback and the geocoin trades. i still love these 999 geocoins! :D

i'm getting the impression that this project would just create too many issues and controversy. thats not my intention, and nobody needs those headaches, so its probably not worth the effort involved. i think i'll just scrap the idea, and keep the 999 geocoin pictures in my personal picture file collection. thank you to all for the feedback and the geocoin trades. i still love these 999 geocoins! :D

I hope you don't take offense, because none was meant. I just feel that if we want to showcase these coins, we want to show them in the best light possible. Once they are edited and posted on a video, they just lose so much of what makes them beautiful.

I hope you don't take offense, because none was meant. I just feel that if we want to showcase these coins, we want to show them in the best light possible. Once they are edited and posted on a video, they just lose so much of what makes them beautiful.

no offense taken at all! if anyone knows that pictures don't do a geocoin justice, its me! :lol: trust me, i've seen enough bad pictures to know...lol...i'll keep working on my new projects and on ways to spread the word and share what i like to call little pieces of geocoin "art". by the way, i've got a couple of "geocoin" videos uploaded at youtube (my own geocoin designs) if anyone would like to check them out, feel free! :P

Hi, we are looking to trade for a New York Version Please, We dont have any of these to trade for but if you are interested in trading for something else, please feel free to contact us and please send us your seeking list maybe we can make a trade. I am a Firefighter and would be honored to have a New York one to add to my collection of Fire Fighter collection/geocoin collection. Thank You Very Much!