Nine

avroair

I'm not wanting to spam the Forum here, but I just wanted to make sure you all saw this graphic I generated for the 9-9-9 Cointest:

9-9-9_Glyph-Map.gif

Please feel free to use this graphic for any materials you might produce for your events and, of course, feel free to make use of the list as you see fit.

You can also just paste a photo (or the mint art) of your coin right on top of grayscale coin here so that you have an actual "keyed" picture of your coin. (If you need help with this, let me know; I'd be happy to help.)

Some more photos from the mint...

69e67040-3074-4452-b4ed-2bb6cc8e4129.jpg

What states/countries?

Japan Arizona

Ontario Colorado

Washington (I think) and back of Ontario

The two on the bottom right are Georgia (crimson on front, olive on back). We haven't received them yet but these images match the ones sent to us from the mint. Can't wait to get them in hand :(

Janet (and Avery)

What states/countries?

Japan Arizona

Ontario Colorado

Washington (I think) and back of Ontario

The two on the bottom right are Georgia (crimson on front, olive on back). We haven't received them yet but these images match the ones sent to us from the mint. Can't wait to get them in hand :(

Janet (and Avery)

Yes, the one in the middle row and left column is the back of the Ontario one. I am SOOOO excited to see the front...well, the whole coin in person actually! lol!

I thought I would post a pic of the front side of the Ontario coin. The back side is above in avroair's post (the rondel looks like it's navy or black on my screen but it should be dark green trans...same as on the front). Will post actual pictures when the coins arrive.

44362a53-0303-4ba8-bc79-1d3f3483d871.jpg

From the pictures, I do like the look of the antique on the clouds...makes them stand out. But I avoided the antiquing due to cost as well.

As far as attendance goes, we are up to about 50 or so posting their intention of participation (including guests and kids). We'll see how that translates to actual numbers. I am busy putting together a kid's activity (a geocaching themed crossword - if you'd like a copy of it, just let me know) and door prizes today. Hope everyone else's planning is going well - all the coins look wonderful so far!

Edited by ELTADA

I thought I would post a pic of the front side of the Ontario coin. The back side is above in avroair's post (the rondel looks like it's navy or black on my screen but it should be dark green trans...same as on the front). Will post actual pictures when the coins arrive.

44362a53-0303-4ba8-bc79-1d3f3483d871.jpg

From the pictures, I do like the look of the antique on the clouds...makes them stand out. But I avoided the antiquing due to cost as well.

As far as attendance goes, we are up to about 50 or so posting their intention of participation (including guests and kids). We'll see how that translates to actual numbers. I am busy putting together a kid's activity (a geocaching themed crossword - if you'd like a copy of it, just let me know) and door prizes today. Hope everyone else's planning is going well - all the coins look wonderful so far!

Looks green to me. This is my first event in Seattle, so I have no idea how many people will show up. Although it will be a micro brewery! :rolleyes:

But does the rondel look green to you in the picture above (middle left)? Sorry, that's what I meant...the front looks right but the back looked a bit dark in that centre part. Won't know for sure until they arrive...mint photos are not always known for their quality. :rolleyes:

This is my first event in Seattle, so I have no idea how many people will show up. Although it will be a micro brewery!

That might boost attendance!

Being one of the furthermost to travel for the coins any chance of an update for Australia? just knowing what the post can be like to get here I'm not panicking yet, but another 4-6 days and they wont make it in time. I'm yet to receive any updates to stock or shipping.

Thanks

Disclaimer: Event organizers, I know these are your coins to do with as you please, but I would ask that you please refrain from selling, trading and distributing them before the 09-09-09 events. They are meant to be sold in conjunction with the date. I don't mind preselling them etc, just would prefer that they aren't hocked now! w

Seeing all these photos, who's up for trading? :blink: Email if you would like to trade for a Seattle coin. (provided I have any left!) :ph34r:

I am confused...first you ask us to refrain from selling, trading, etc until the event, and then you post to set up trades for yourself. Do as I say, not as I do?

Sorry...I just could not resist giving you a hard time Mark :mad::anibad:

Disclaimer: Event organizers, I know these are your coins to do with as you please, but I would ask that you please refrain from selling, trading and distributing them before the 09-09-09 events. They are meant to be sold in conjunction with the date. I don't mind preselling them etc, just would prefer that they aren't hocked now! w

Seeing all these photos, who's up for trading? :blink: Email if you would like to trade for a Seattle coin. (provided I have any left!) :ph34r:

I am confused...first you ask us to refrain from selling, trading, etc until the event, and then you post to set up trades for yourself. Do as I say, not as I do?

Sorry...I just could not resist giving you a hard time Mark :mad::anibad:

Sorry I missed that post. Might be that I started. I was just not going to sell them until 9.9.9. I was tryign to find out how many to set aside for other event organizers.

I really like the antique finishes and I think this coin looks so good with them. I received my Colorado version yesterday. I am willing to trade for any antique version. Please send pictures with trade request.

Mike atwellfamily net

Can you post a picture of your coin too?

Actually I'd like to see pictures of all the coins when they are received!