Nine

avroair

Ok, so there is 27 events & I've only seen 13 artworks :laughing: Come on folks, I'm from Missouri! Show me!!! :yikes::huh:

CF30

I'm pretty sure a few of these events on my list dropped off. I just can't get Mark to update the list, eventhough I told him on the phone to please do so, sigh.

Do you know how many events there will be?

Inquiring minds would like to know. :)

I have no idea.

28 events.

Any idea when we might see the coin pictures from the mint? :D:drama: Looking forward to them!!!!

Or do you know when we might have them in hand?

I asked Emma with Oak Coins today, and she said that some international orders would ship this week, and the rest should ship next week.

I can't wait!!!!

Coins for these locations have been received and are being shipped today, we are trying to give the 'international' orders priority since they have to clear customs at their destinations. The others on this list will go out later.

Portugal

UK

Czech Republic

Manitoba

Minnesota

Illinois

Missouri

Pittsburgh

Disclaimer: Event organizers, I know these are your coins to do with as you please, but I would ask that you please refrain from selling, trading and distributing them before the 09-09-09 events. They are meant to be sold in conjunction with the date. I don't mind preselling them etc, just would prefer that they aren't hocked now! w

Any idea when we might see the coin pictures from the mint? :D:drama: Looking forward to them!!!!

Or do you know when we might have them in hand?

I asked Emma with Oak Coins today, and she said that some international orders would ship this week, and the rest should ship next week.

I can't wait!!!!

Coins for these locations have been received and are being shipped today, we are trying to give the 'international' orders priority since they have to clear customs at their destinations. The others on this list will go out later.

Portugal

UK

Czech Republic

Manitoba

Minnesota

Illinois

Missouri

Pittsburgh

Disclaimer: Event organizers, I know these are your coins to do with as you please, but I would ask that you please refrain from selling, trading and distributing them before the 09-09-09 events. They are meant to be sold in conjunction with the date. I don't mind preselling them etc, just would prefer that they aren't hocked now! w

Got an email from Emma today that ours shipped with our tracking number. Sweet! I cannot wait to see them!

If there is a group email somewhere for this please let me know otherwise...

Anyone looking to get a Colorado version please contact me. I am willing to do some trades but only for version I really like. I will sell to anyone in the group that wnats a Colorado version. Please contact me before 9/8/9 so I can put the coins aside.

I will post actual pictures when coins arrive.

Avroair, did you receive photos of all the coins or just some of them?

Just ones from the first batch... the international ones... since the Chinese mint seems to think that South Carolina, Pittsburgh and Missouri are international for us (I guess they are all international to them!) :D

Great looking Pittsburgh coin. Beautiful design DresselDragons.

Thanks! Cannot wait to see them in person!

Just ones from the first batch... the international ones... since the Chinese mint seems to think that South Carolina, Pittsburgh and Missouri are international for us (I guess they are all international to them!) :D

Works for me :P

Just ones from the first batch... the international ones... since the Chinese mint seems to think that South Carolina, Pittsburgh and Missouri are international for us (I guess they are all international to them!) :rolleyes:

SC isn't in there. I think you mean another location.

Ok, it's probably posted in one of the previous pages and if so then I apologize for bothering you folks. My questions are:

1. Will each coin be offered here on the geocoin forum separately since they are all unique?

2. Will there be any sort of master listing saying on what date and time each coin will be offered so we'll know when to tune in to the forums for sales info?

3. I guess you could say it all boils down to this question: How can I buy some of these coins that really stand out in my mind?

Thanks in advance to anybody who can provide some info. It looks to me like you folks did some very nice work on these coins and I'm probably just overly anxious, but I really want some! :rolleyes: