Nine

avroair

The mint reversed two of my colors with one another on the backside. ...

We had the same issue with ours.

jrr

We have the same issue too

We also have the same isssue.

Will we be seeing new mint artwork with the corrections?

I asked Emma at Oakcoins and she said that we would not get corrected mint artwork, she did send me a summary of the changes made. Maybe I'll see if I can crop what was sent, then I could post the front side.

jrr

Ok, moving on to the next subject:

For those of us who would like to obtain one of each version of the coins being created here - How will this be done? I ordered extra coins so I could trade but when & how will the trades take place?

CF30

Anyone with an edition is welcome to trade them with other co-hosts. :ph34r:

For those of us who would like to obtain one of each version of the coins being created here - How will this be done? I ordered extra coins so I could trade but when & how will the trades take place?

CF30

Soooo I'll need to contact each host myself and if they don't want to trade I'll have to buy and if they don't want to sell I'm outta luck... Okay. Will you provide us a complete list of host names so I will know who to contact?

CF30

CF30

Soooo I'll need to contact each host myself and if they don't want to trade I'll have to buy and if they don't want to sell I'm outta luck... Okay. Will you provide us a complete list of host names so I will know who to contact?

CF30

We won't be doing any trading until after the event. But I'm sure we will have some left.

I paid and got an e-mail receipt right away. And when the payment was complete there was an option to "print receipt." When I log into my account now it says "Payment to Oakcoins Completed" above the request for payment. So I'm guessing you haven't paid yet.

jrr

Hmmm...never received an invoice, although I approved the artwork on Tuesday.

Well as you can see from the post above AG confirmed nielsenc was organizing the bay area. I posted a note in GCBA, but received no replies. Are we to assume it's just not happening in our area?

I am working on this at this time.

Thanks,

nielsenc

I'm always happy to help out and would be glad to post the event (at the Coop?), but I'm a little late to the party when it comes to picking coin colors, etc. Let me know how I can help.

--Marky

Here's the event for New York: GC1VR40

Any chance there will be another NY event? Thats a long way from NYC or the 5 Boro's...

There are two events in New Jersey.

*I* only have one listed. AND, I also have a NC event listed. Did that fall through?

Care to edit this list below to the final list?

Washington (Seattle) - Avroair

Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh) - Dressel Dragons

Michigan (Southeast) - LadyBee4T & TeamEccs21

South Carolina (Myrtle Beach) - AtlantaGal & Chickahominy

Texas (Dallas) - Mustang Joni & Cache in Hand

Hawaii (Honolulu) - sillygirl & jrr

Mississippi (Jackson) - Prntr1

North Carolina (Chapel Hill) - Maingray

Missouri (St Louis) - Crowesfeat30

Nevada (Las Vegas) - UFgatorgirl

New York (Central) - Vanelle

Alabama (Huntsville) - Clarkbowman

New Jersey (South) - JoenSue

Georgia (Columbus) - fatkidsOTWunite

Maine - Kayakerinme

Colorado (Denver) - Atwell Family

Minnesota (St Paul) - No Snow & ShadowsFriend

South Dakota (Sioux Falls) - GPXnavigators

Illinois (Peoria) - 2LittleCache

California (SF) - Frivlas

Utah (SLC) - hjnielsen/nielsenc

Florida - Space Coast Geocachers

Japan (Misawa) - Jackalgirl

Portugal (Lisbon) - PLnauta

United Kingdom - Lizzardman

Australia (Western) - AlliedOz

Canada (Ontario) - ELTADA

Germany - Neirolf

Middle East (UAE) - Cardon Hunter

Edited by AtlantaGal

CF30

I'll be happy to trade for another 9/9 coin following the event. I think we ordered enough to have some leftover for trades.

I like the PA(of course) and TX coins alot....

to bad no OH or NC then I would have all the states I have lived in....

You could host a NC event. :D

Isn't that a school night :D

and more importantly

their would be no coins... :ph34r: (not currently in position to front the cash. :lol: )

Edited by steel city babes

We will gladly trade our version of the coin with any of the event organizers. Last year it was fun to get all the versions in the box with our own, but sounds like that is not a possibility this time. We brought the whole set to our event and displayed them, the attendees were amazed how the "same" coin could look so different.

jrr

Last year it was fun to get all the versions in the box with our own, but sounds like that is not a possibility this time. We brought the whole set to our event and displayed them, the attendees were amazed how the "same" coin could look so different.

jrr

I wish we were doing it this way this year. :D It would be fun to display the whole set at the event. :D Are y'all absolutely sure it cannot be done this year? How 'bout if I say "Pretty please" :ph34r: With sugar on top? :lol:

CF30

Last year it was fun to get all the versions in the box with our own, but sounds like that is not a possibility this time. We brought the whole set to our event and displayed them, the attendees were amazed how the "same" coin could look so different.

jrr

I wish we were doing it this way this year. :D It would be fun to display the whole set at the event. :D Are y'all absolutely sure it cannot be done this year? How 'bout if I say "Pretty please" :ph34r: With sugar on top? :lol:

CF30

I really don't want to participate in it. I'll make some trades, and I'm sure my partner will too. But I am not interested in having a coin from every location.

We only ordered 50 coins, if we traded with every event, we would only have 25 for our event.

And again, when I trade mine, I'm not really interested in other event coins.

jrr

CF30

I really don't want to participate in it. I'll make some trades, and I'm sure my partner will too. But I am not interested in having a coin from every location.

We only ordered 50 coins, if we traded with every event, we would only have 25 for our event.

:D Well would you or your partner (and all other hosts who are doing this like you are) at least try to save one for me? It does not have to be an Event coin I trade to you. I have lots of other coins available. :D Trader list is fully updated.

CF30

jrr

CF30

:D Well would you or your partner (and all other hosts who are doing this like you are) at least try to save one for me? It does not have to be an Event coin I trade to you. I have lots of other coins available. :D Trader list is fully updated.

CF30

Of course! We are going to sell to our event attendees first, but I can't see us selling out at a small Wednesday night event.

jrr

CF30

CF30

Of course! We are going to sell to our event attendees first, but I can't see us selling out at a small Wednesday night event.

Yay! :D well, do check over my Trader list. If there is anything you're most interested in, please let me know & I will reserve it (them) for you.

This goes for any other Hosts who will prefer to trade for coins other than Event coins. :D

CF30

We will gladly trade our version of the coin with any of the event organizers. Last year it was fun to get all the versions in the box with our own, but sounds like that is not a possibility this time. We brought the whole set to our event and displayed them, the attendees were amazed how the "same" coin could look so different.

jrr

Not really seeking to have a complete set, but we'll trade with other event organizers after the event.

I can only post 10 images at a time. :P So New Jersey & the next 9 will have to wait until they are all posted. Then I'll do this again. :P Once they are all posted I can do three posts in a row so you can scroll thru all of them with only small breaks.

CF30

Nah, you just hand code another one in there rather than using the buttons and you can add more.

Any other event cache pages that have been posted yet?

Edited by AtlantaGal

I can only post 10 images at a time. :P So New Jersey & the next 9 will have to wait until they are all posted. Then I'll do this again. :) Once they are all posted I can do three posts in a row so you can scroll thru all of them with only small breaks.

CF30

Nah, you just hand code another one in there rather than using the buttons and you can add more.

Gotta love the ole back door... :P

Any new artwork to post yet?

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30