COINTEST: Can you find the coin in the picture?

CoinSwag.com

well both of theese ran while i was at work,the last 2 days, mabie your 3rd round can try to last longer, so i can play too,, mabie you can plant some decoys or something??lol i like looking at the results,, just wish i coulda guessed ... oh well see ya next round i hope :)

What coin is this? It's beautiful!

Thank you! It's our new geocoin, Spring into Caching, that will be available for pre sale soon, join our newsletter to be notified when its up for sale.

Great!

I just added my email to your newsletter. I love that coin! The phrase on the back is so true :):blink::blink:

Great work!

I am working on round 3 right now, I will post a date and time of when it will start so more people can get involved. You guys are to good so I am trying to come up with something a little more difficult. :)

Jake

MAKE SOME DECOYS WITH NICKLES AND TOKENS MABIE A SIG ITEM OR SOME WASHERS ( SORRY FOR CAPS)

use some tin foil,, or grey paper to trick us. lol

I am working on round 3 right now, I will post a date and time of when it will start so more people can get involved. You guys are to good so I am trying to come up with something a little more difficult. :)

Jake

I don't know if you would want some ideas, but you might get some by reading through my thread from last summer(linked above). One thing I tried was posting more than one picture at once(but only one had the coin in it). Another thing was having the answere emailed to me, and put the first twenty correct ones in a drawing. Also limiting the number of attempts to one per day gave everyone a chance(over a 24 hour period, since there are players all over the world). These are just some of the things I did, to make it last longer, but I'm not even sure if that's your goal here. Thank you for the games, and the beautiful coins!!