3. AdieA:	 66
4. SawaSawa:	 60
5. simplr:	 48
5. SKATTIE@1:	 48
7. waco&winnie: 45
8. togtog:	 42
9. KINGOSRIC:	 37
10. Geocalheta:	 36

A total of 3461 caches have been placed in Africa during this period (of which 2372 are in South Africa).

Active caches per province:

Active%20caches%20per%20Province.jpg

The odd one out here is Gauteng - there are currently fewer active caches in Gauteng than on 1 August 2014!

Since 1 August 2014 the number of new caches published was:

Gauteng: 282

Western Cape: 410

KZN: 374

And the number archived:

Gauteng: 286

Western Cape: 194

KZN: 205

The problem in Gauteng is in other words a combination of slightly fewer new caches, and considerably more archived caches than usual.

I suspect it may have something to do with the Gauteng Power Trail, which has lost almost a third (195) of the 685 caches.

Thanks for the new stats Danie! Interesting to see the drop in caches in Gauteng. I think it was inevitable that we would see a decline because all things ebb and flow :P . It shouldn't be a concern and I'm sure that things will pick up again at some point.

African caches with the most Favourite Points:

1. GCXG2N  Darkness - Oscuridad – Dunkelheit -Bonus Cache  lacruz18	   Canary Islands:  307 FPs
2. GC31WXR Table Mountain Travel Bug Hotel	           CapeDoc	   South Africa:    305 FPs
3. GCDEF2  Hole in One? 	                           Chris & Martha  Canary Islands:  303 FPs
4. GCHXPA  El Gordo (Lost Place) 	                   alice	   Canary Islands:  289 FPs
5. GCRE6K  The 'Barranco El Rio' construction - Tenerife   lacruz18	   Canary Islands:  276 FPs

South African caches with the most Favourite Points:

1. GC31WXR  Table Mountain Travel Bug Hotel	                 CapeDoc	     Western Cape: 305 FPs
2. GC2X329  Stellenbosch TB Lodge	                         Hesamati	     Western Cape: 100 FPs
3. GC2D9WC  SS: Lusitania 	                                 paddawan	     Western Cape:  88 FPs
4. GC3WXRQ  MEGA SA 2012 -Voortrekker "Uitspan" Travellers Inn  dolos	             Gauteng:	    88 FPs
5. GC1ABZK  Table Mountain - Cape Town 	                 spuzva	             Western Cape:  75 FPs
6. GC5CW9M  MEGA Suprise 	                                 heatherlisa777	     Kwazulu Natal: 75 FPs
7. GC1GZ0K  Little Netherlands TB Hotel 	                 GEO936	             Gauteng:	    63 FPs
8. GCMYYZ   Table Top Trove 	                                 Richter Family	     Western Cape:  60 FPs
9. GC185    Sentinel View 	                                 Prof Charles Merry  Western Cape:  57 FPs
10. GCVDHN   Sailors' Star 	                                 vespax	             Western Cape:  57 FPs

Most found South African caches during the past year:

For the year 9 April 2014 to 8 April 2015:

1. Nobel  Square  (GC2GG2C)	                            Western Cape   346 finds
2. Table Mountain Travel Bug Hotel  (GC31WXR)              Western Cape   328 finds
3. SS: Lusitania  (GC2D9WC)	                            Western Cape   226 finds
4. Table Top Trove  (GCMYYZ)	                            Western Cape   198 finds
5. MEGA South Africa 2014 - Kwazulu Natal  (GC4WN8A)       Kwazulu Natal  176 finds
6. Meetings with Remarkable Trees - Forest Fig  (GC1XQ76)  Western Cape   143 finds
7. Purple rain  (GC4FXQG)	                            Western Cape   142 finds
8. GOS: Whale Crier  (GC4H10K)	                            Western Cape   137 finds
9. SS: RMS Athens  (GC2AA8R)	                            Western Cape   136 finds
10. Hiddingh Security TB Hotel  (GC2CG7X)	            Western Cape   132 finds

Archive probability vs. Time:

Archive%20probability%20vs.%20time.jpg

What this graph means is that 42% of all the African caches that have been placed 5 years ago are now archived (first dark blue bar); 21% of all 3 year old Gauteng caches are now archived (third grey bar); etc.

From this graph it is clear that Gauteng caches have the lowest long-term survival probability (less than a third survived 5 years!) and the Free State, Limpopo and Northern Cape have the best survival rates.

(Yesterday I mentioned that almost a third of the Gauteng Power Series caches have been archived. It is interesting to note that this series in fact survived better than other Gauteng caches of the same age! 30% of the GPS series has been archived, vs. 41% of the rest of Gauteng.)

Archive probability vs. Time:

(Yesterday I mentioned that almost a third of the Gauteng Power Series caches have been archived. It is interesting to note that this series in fact survived better than other Gauteng caches of the same age! 30% of the GPS series has been archived, vs. 41% of the rest of Gauteng.)

There could be a reason for this - in that those who do the power trail more often than not just replace caches that are missing to keep the total going.

Just my 2c.

Very interesting stats! From what I have seen in Gauteng, there are often cachers who start and place plenty of caches and then over time they neglect to maintain them and seem to leave the game completely. That's probably why so many don't last +5 years :( .

Pretoria GeoArt statistics:At this stage all 86 have been found at least once.All 86 of the caches are active.424 finds have been logged by 30 cachers, for an average of 4.9 finds/cache and 14.1 finds/cacher.The caches with the most finds:

1. GC54B5V  Pretoria GeoArt A2 - The Cave:	          11 finds2. GC4XV8J  Pretoria GeoArt P01 - “Music - for your soal”: 9 finds2. GC4YE3D  Pretoria GeoArt I03 – Umsilinga:	           9 finds2. GC4ZV6Q  Pretoria GeoArt E6-"Jive, Sokkie, or Tango?":  9 finds2. GC5196R  Pretoria GeoArt 2R05 - The Choral:	           9 finds2. GC55169  Pretoria GeoArt T07 – All about the numbers:   9 finds3. GC4ZX3A  Pretoria GeoArt P03 - Friendly lady:	   8 finds3. GC5196B  Pretoria GeoArt 2R03 - How Many Do You Want?:  8 finds3. GC541TJ  Pretoria GeoArt O4 - Tucked Away TB Hotel:	   8 finds

Caches with the most Favourite Points:

1. GC5196R  Pretoria GeoArt 2R05 - The Choral:	           4 FPs1. GC4Y0P9  Pretoria GeoArt 2R10- "Ship To Shore".....:	   4 FPs2. GC541TJ  Pretoria GeoArt O4 - Tucked Away TB Hotel:	   3 FPs2. GC4Y0BH  Pretoria GeoArt O9 - Stompie:	           3 FPs2. GC4ZA4M  Pretoria GeoArt P10 - Da Vinci:	           3 FPs2. GC541RB  Pretoria GeoArt A6 - Make the Connection:	   3 FPs

Cachers with the most finds:

1. pannie&medusae: 92 finds2. pirjan:	   78 finds3. rodnjoan:	   77 finds4. HeinG:	   52 finds5. doussya:	   15 finds

(It looks as if there may be some double logs from pannie& medusae.)

Please can we get an update of these stats :) .

Pretoria GeoArt statistics:

82 of the 86 caches are currently findable - the other 4 are temporarily archived

Total number of finds: 1787

Average finds/cache: 20.8

Most finds: 38 (Pretoria GeoArt E6-"Jive, Sokkie, or Tango?")

Fewest finds: 6 (Pretoria GeoArt R7 - Holdem)

Most DNFs: 10 (Pretoria GeoArt T2 - Time is on your side)

Most notes: 4 (Pretoria GeoArt Challenge Cache, Pretoria GeoArt O4 - Tucked Away TB Hotel)

Total number of Favourite Points: 293

Average FPs/cache: 3.4

Most FPs:

1. GC4YFK5  Pretoria GeoArt R10 - Where am I?:	                19 FPs
2. GC541TJ  Pretoria GeoArt O4 - Tucked Away TB Hotel	        15 FPs
3. GC4XQE5  Pretoria GeoArt R8 - Just a cache with a long name:	14 FPs
4. GC52VK2  Pretoria GeoArt R5 - Start Your Search Engines:	12 FPs
4. GC54AY3  Pretoria GeoArt O07 - Resistance is Futile:	        12 FPs
4. GC4ZA2Z  Pretoria GeoArt E07 - Troll Bridge:	                12 FPs

Cachers with the most Pretoria GeoArt finds:

1. pannie&medusae: 93 (I assume they must have duplicate logs)
2. PackScouter:    85
3. TroopScouter:   84
4. rodnjoan:	    83
5. pirjan:	    79
6. dolos:	    77
7. GorNat:	    76
8. JanMich:	    72
9. Wilduvo:	    68
10. Leon St:	    66

Only 67 cachers have logged finds, which is surprising given the fact that this series was published almost 10 months ago.

Average no. of finds/cacher: 26.6

South African caches with the most Favourite Points:

2. GC2X329  Stellenbosch TB Lodge	                         Hesamati	     Western Cape: 100 FPs
 6. GC5CW9M  MEGA Suprise 	                                 heatherlisa777	     Kwazulu Natal: 75 FPs
7. GC1GZ0K  Little Netherlands TB Hotel 	                 GEO936	             Gauteng:	    63 FPs

And three of these no longer active........ :unsure:

Event statistics:

All of Africa, for the year 13 April 2014 to 12 April 2015:

Total number of events: 373

Total planned to attend: 3974

Total number attended: 5208

Average attended per event: 14

Best attended events:

1. GC4WN8A  MEGA South Africa 2014 - Kwazulu Natal:	     176 attended
2. GC57R3T  SA MEGA '14 - Sunday Lunch Bunny Chow:	     125 attended
3. GC57R35  SA MEGA '14 - Early Arrivals Flash Mob:	     116 attended
4. GC57R3G  SA MEGA '14 - Oktoberfest Chillax in the Cafe:  109 attended
5. GC57R3W  SA MEGA '14 - Minstrels, Music & Merry-making:  103 attended
6. GC57R3A  SA MEGA '14 - CITO at the Dam:	              99 attended
7. GC57R3N  SA MEGA '14 - Riverside CITO:	              90 attended
8. GC4XEP1  Meet the Rhinos:	                              87 attended
9. GC59ZB8  SA MEGA '14 - Earthcache Virtual 5km Run / Walk: 83 attended
10. GC57R47  SA MEGA '14 - Final Flag Farewell Flash Mob:     75 attended

(All these events were in Natal, and are related to the SA MEGA '14.)

Worst attended events:

3 events have no attended logs

13 of the events only have a single attended log!

Most events attended:

1. pannie&medusae: 50
2. Leon St:	    49
3. TechnoNut:	    48
4. HeinG:	    45
4. dolos:	    45
4. rodnjoan:	    45

Only 67 cachers have logged finds, which is surprising given the fact that this series was published almost 10 months ago. Average no. of finds/cacher: 26.6

Thanks for the stats update. Mysteries are always found way less than traditionals so it makes sense that fewer cachers have logged finds on the series in comparison to some traditional cache series. I actually think 67 is quite impressive :P especially considering the puzzles are all different with lots of very challenging ones too!

Event statistics:

I'm guessing that the vast majority of these events were hosted in South Africa. Can you put up a country breakdown?

Can you put up a country breakdown?

African%20Events.jpg

1. South Africa:    193 events
2. Madeira:	      43 events
3. Canary Islands:   30 events
4. Morocco:	      23 events
5. Egypt:	      21 events
6. Mali:	      10 events
7. Reunion:	       8 events
8. Mauritius:	       4 events
   Tanzania:	       4 events
   Tunisia:	       4 events
11. Ethiopia:	       3 events
   Madagascar:	       3 events
13. Botswana:	       2 events
   Congo:	       2 events
   Senegal:	       2 events
   Seychelles:	       2 events
   Swaziland:	       2 events
   Zimbabwe:	       2 events
19. Algeria:	       1 event
   Benin:	       1 event
   Burundi:	       1 event
   Cape Verde:	       1 event
   D.R.C.:	       1 event
   Equatorial Guinea: 1 event
   Ivory Coast:       1 event
   Kenya:	       1 event
   Malawi:	       1 event
   Namibia:	       1 event
   Nigeria:	       1 event
   Rwanda:	       1 event
   Somalia:	       1 event
   Uganda:	       1 event
   Zambia:	       1 event

South African Events per province:

For the year 13 April 2014 to 12 April 2015:

RSA%20Events%20per%20province.jpg

1. Gauteng:	  65 events
2. Kwazulu Natal: 59 events
3. Eastern Cape:  29 events
4. Western Cape:  26 events
5. North West:	   6 events
6. Mpumalanga:	   4 events
7. Free State:	   3 events
8. Northern Cape:  1 event
9. Limpopo:	   0 events
  Total	 193 events

Pretoria GeoArt statistics:

82 of the 86 caches are currently findable - the other 4 are temporarily archived

Total number of finds: 1787

Average finds/cache: 20.8

Most finds: 38 (Pretoria GeoArt E6-"Jive, Sokkie, or Tango?")

Fewest finds: 6 (Pretoria GeoArt R7 - Holdem)

Most DNFs: 10 (Pretoria GeoArt T2 - Time is on your side)

Most notes: 4 (Pretoria GeoArt Challenge Cache, Pretoria GeoArt O4 - Tucked Away TB Hotel)

Total number of Favourite Points: 293

Average FPs/cache: 3.4

Most FPs:

1. GC4YFK5  Pretoria GeoArt R10 - Where am I?:	                19 FPs
2. GC541TJ  Pretoria GeoArt O4 - Tucked Away TB Hotel	        15 FPs
3. GC4XQE5  Pretoria GeoArt R8 - Just a cache with a long name:	14 FPs
4. GC52VK2  Pretoria GeoArt R5 - Start Your Search Engines:	12 FPs
4. GC54AY3  Pretoria GeoArt O07 - Resistance is Futile:	        12 FPs
4. GC4ZA2Z  Pretoria GeoArt E07 - Troll Bridge:	                12 FPs

Cachers with the most Pretoria GeoArt finds:

1. pannie&medusae: 93 (I assume they must have duplicate logs)
2. PackScouter:    85
3. TroopScouter:   84
4. rodnjoan:	    83
5. pirjan:	    79
6. dolos:	    77
7. GorNat:	    76
8. JanMich:	    72
9. Wilduvo:	    68
10. Leon St:	    66

Only 67 cachers have logged finds, which is surprising given the fact that this series was published almost 10 months ago.

Average no. of finds/cacher: 26.6

Sorry to say it Danie but we think some gremlins might have crept in somewhere because we do not have any duplicate logs and we only have 80 finds on the GeoArt series. We use GSAK and keep an up-to-date database to run our stats, which we then post on our geocaching profile. If you look, you'll see that we currently have 2429 finds on 2429 unique geocaches - and therefore no duplicates. GSAK also shows that we have 80 finds on the GeoArt caches and we own 6 in the series with the total being 86, which is correct. We also find it odd that PackScouter has one more find than TroopScouter seeing as they cache together?

But if there were 93 finds available in the series, you can bet your bottom dollar that we would have done them! :P:rolleyes:

Event statistics:

Best attended events:

1. GC4WN8A  MEGA South Africa 2014 - Kwazulu Natal:	     176 attended
2. GC57R3T  SA MEGA '14 - Sunday Lunch Bunny Chow:	     125 attended
3. GC57R35  SA MEGA '14 - Early Arrivals Flash Mob:	     116 attended
4. GC57R3G  SA MEGA '14 - Oktoberfest Chillax in the Cafe:  109 attended
5. GC57R3W  SA MEGA '14 - Minstrels, Music & Merry-making:  103 attended
6. GC57R3A  SA MEGA '14 - CITO at the Dam:	              99 attended
7. GC57R3N  SA MEGA '14 - Riverside CITO:	              90 attended
8. GC4XEP1  Meet the Rhinos:	                              87 attended
9. GC59ZB8  SA MEGA '14 - Earthcache Virtual 5km Run / Walk: 83 attended
10. GC57R47  SA MEGA '14 - Final Flag Farewell Flash Mob:     75 attended

(All these events were in Natal, and are related to the SA MEGA '14.)

Worst attended events:

3 events have no attended logs

13 of the events only have a single attended log!

Most events attended:

1. pannie&medusae: 50
2. Leon St:	    49
3. TechnoNut:	    48
4. HeinG:	    45
4. dolos:	    45
4. rodnjoan:	    45

Without wanting to throw a big spanner in the works, we did not attend 50 events during that time period. Including CITOs and the MEGA, our records show that we attended 37 events.

Without wanting to throw a big spanner in the works, we did not attend 50 events during that time period. Including CITOs and the MEGA, our records show that we attended 37 events.

I investigated - there are at least 14 events in the past year where my database has multiple logs for you; different times and sometimes even different text, but definitely yours. The same goes for the Pretoria GeoArt series. The fact that the online version only shows one log for each of them tells me that you probably deleted the duplicate logs at some stage.

I'll have to think how to get rid of these - just adding weekly PQs or even using GSAK's "Get recent logs" obviously only adds logs. I guess I could delete all the logs and download all of it again, but that is a LOT (almost a million logs!)

Edited by Danie Viljoen

Total number of Caches and Cachers in South Africa over time:

The following graph shows the total number of caches (all caches, including archived ones) as well as the total number of cachers who have logged at least one find in South Africa:

RSA%20caches%20en%20cachers.jpg

and on a logarithmic scale:

RSA%20caches%20en%20cachers%20log.jpg

It is uncanny how close the number of caches and cachers have remained over the years.

I investigated - there are at least 14 events in the past year where my database has multiple logs for you; different times and sometimes even different text, but definitely yours. The same goes for the Pretoria GeoArt series. The fact that the online version only shows one log for each of them tells me that you probably deleted the duplicate logs at some stage.

I'll have to think how to get rid of these - just adding weekly PQs or even using GSAK's "Get recent logs" obviously only adds logs. I guess I could delete all the logs and download all of it again, but that is a LOT (almost a million logs!)

GSAK's DeleteDuplicateFoundLogsAnyDate macro should be able to sort it out :) !

Total number of Caches and Cachers in South Africa over time

Yearly number of cachers over time

Thanks for these interesting stats. I find the graph of the yearly number of cachers quite horrifying especially since many of these cachers do not continue caching after say 10 finds :o.

Thanks for these interesting stats. I find the graph of the yearly number of cachers quite horrifying especially since many of these cachers do not continue caching after say 10 finds :o.

Perhaps time for us to start having more "Cacher Intro days" - or to build the community.

Caching needs to stay fun and worthwhile to be involved in.

I was saddened to see a post by Capedoc on the fynbos finders thread about his waning interest in caching (for now!) - I guess the onus is on all of us to ensure that the caches available are fun to the broader community - so that we continue to grow.

I can understand that interest ebbs and flows - i'm also in a bit of a slump on finding lately - due to personal issues and time - but I know that will change.

We need to ensure (just some ideas form me) :

• Cache Quality
  • Cache Maintenance
  • Event Quality / Friendliness
  • Cache diversity (difficulty / terrain / location etc.)
  • Welcoming new cachers
  • An inclusive rather than exclusive community
  • and I'm sure a few more that I can't think of right now.

I find the graph of the yearly number of cachers quite horrifying especially since many of these cachers do not continue caching after say 10 finds :o.

Let us see if this is indeed the case.

The following graph shows the total number of cachers per year, as well as the number of "active" cachers. I defined active cachers as the cachers who have found the equivalent of at least 1 cache per month for that specific year.

RSA%20Active%20vs.%20Total%20cachers.jpg

The next graph shows the percentage of the cachers who are active, according to the abovementioned definition:

RSA%20Percentage%20active%20cachers.jpg

One would expect the percentage to rise, because it gets easier to find 12 caches in a year (because of the rising number of caches). The graph however shows that the active percentage has been decreasing for the past few years.

Perhaps time for us to start having more "Cacher Intro days" - or to build the community.Caching needs to stay fun and worthwhile to be involved in.

Most definitely. I am also quite concerned regarding two recent posts on our Geocaching SA Facebook page which I think are being very critical of newbies. IMHO these facebook posts are not helping anyone and our group shouldn't be a platform to rant about newbies. Of course we may have issues with newbies but those issues should remain with the CO and not put out onto our public group. I would handle newbie logs by sending a polite email to the cacher advising them on the etiquette on logging of whatever the case may be and inviting them to an event. If they don't respond then so be it.

What was really great when I started caching is that the CO of the very first cache I found contacted me immediately after I logged by find later in the day to welcome me into geocaching and invite me to attend an event to meet the community :) - and it wasn't the best log in the world either :P .

Let us see if this is indeed the case.The following graph shows the total number of cachers per year, as well as the number of "active" cachers. One would expect the percentage to rise, because it gets easier to find 12 caches in a year (because of the rising number of caches). The graph however shows that the active percentage has been decreasing for the past few years.

This definitely looks like what I thought. I think the onus is on us to send newbies emails to welcome them into geocaching and invite them to attend an event.

Cacher career length:

The following graph is quite depressing:

RSA%20Caching%20career%20length.jpg

Here I plotted the percentage of South African cachers whose total period between their first and last finds is shorter than a specified time. What this means is that 34% of all cachers start and stop on the same day (left point on the graph), 75% of all cachers have cached less than 6 months, 80% make it to 1 year and 90% of all cachers have cached less than 2.4 years.

Edited by Danie Viljoen

Cacher career length:

Here I plotted the percentage of South African cachers whose total period between their first and last finds is shorter than a specified time. What this means is that 34% of all cachers start and stop on the same day (left point on the graph), 75% of all cachers have cached less than 6 months, 80% make it to 1 year and 90% of all cachers have cached less than 2.4 years.

Very alarming!

Cacher career length:

Very alarming!

Wow . . . that is quite some attrition rate! It would be good to know why fully 1/3 gave up on their first experience of caching . . . it could give some useful pointers about appropriate remedial measures . . .

Two reasons why the above graph is maybe not quite as bad as it looks:

- It includes overseas tourists, who will probably fall between the first two data points. I unfortunately still don't have a reliable way to filter them out.

- Cachers who have started recently (and there are many of them) will also be counted among the first few data points. So although they may appear to only have had a career of say 2 months, they may still be active. (I have no way to tell if a specific cacher has indeed stopped caching for good.) In other words, although the graph shows that 80% of all cachers have had a career of less than 1 year, it does not mean that 80% stop before a year - many of them may still be going strong.

I don't think this affects the first point of the graph (cachers who start and stop on the same day) significantly, however.

Edited by Danie Viljoen

Cacher career length:The following graph is quite depressing:RSA%20Caching%20career%20length.jpg

Gosh the graph is indeed quite frightening. Oh well, I think it's time to move on and look at other stats :P . Would it be possible to see statistics showing the number of finds per cache type for South Africa in the last year? It will be interesting to see the spread although it's obvious that traditionals are found by far the most.

Would it be possible to see statistics showing the number of finds per cache type for South Africa in the last year? It will be interesting to see the spread although it's obvious that traditionals are found by far the most.

RSA%20Yearly%20avg%20finds%20per%20type.jpg

This graph is for South African caches, for the year 16 April 2014 to 15 April 2015.

The average for the past year was 14.3 finds per cache.

I excluded the (single) Mega Event cache - at 167 finds it is off the scale of this graph.

It is always interesting to see how few cachers take the trouble to find Mystery and Multi caches - about half of the average!

Total yearly finds per cache type:

For South African caches which were active during the year 16 April 2014 to 15 April 2015:

1. Traditional	9312 caches  143140 finds
2. Mystery	1185 caches    9646 finds
3. Multi	 531 caches    3786 finds
4. Event	 167 caches    3069 finds
5. Earth	 273 caches    3036 finds
6. Letterbox	  70 caches    1256 finds
7. CITO	  26 caches	561 finds
8. Wherigo	  23 caches	412 finds
9. Virtual	   7 caches	168 finds
10. Mega	   1 cache	167 finds
   Total      11595 caches  165241 finds

Edited by Danie Viljoen

Best Karma:

(Karma is the number of finds on a cacher's owned caches divided by his own finds, and is an indication of his contribution to the caching community - a karma > 1 means the cacher provided more than he used.)

For owners of South African caches, with at least 10 caches and at least 100 finds:

Owner	       Finds  Own finds  Caches	 Karma
1. geko4	        2831	  177	   24	 15.99
2. GEO936	       16087	 1175	  210	 13.69
3. Team Greeff	        1601	  122	   23	 13.12
4. Louwtjie&Vroutjie  22053	 1744	  356	 12.65
5. batdude1	        1258	  101      22	 12.46
6. Adjac	        1688	  141	   22	 11.97
7. Jakkals en Eendjie  1210	  113	   38	 10.71
8. landy 2001	        1147	  123	   34	  9.33
9. Granny Nasty	2544	  279      75	  9.12
10. Matata	        1226	  138	   27	  8.88

Thanks for the great stats. Yip, it's sad that many cachers don't bother with mysteries and multis. It's interesting to see that mysteries are second on the list in terms of numbers more than double the number of multis :blink: .

Edited by Delbadore

Could you do a table for top 20 SA cachers for total finds of owned caches?

1. Louwtjie&Vroutjie	  22053
2. GEO936	          16087
3. Leon St	          13350
4. NotBlonde	          12459
5. paddawan	          12123
6. TechnoNut	           9764
7. HeinG	           9697
8. pannie&medusae	   9191
9. CrystalFairy	   8817
10. Fish Eagle	           8687
11. Wazat	           7778
12. Noddy	           6797
13. SawaSawa	           6725
14. cache-fan	           6674
15. timmo1977	           6444
16. dakardrix	           6014
17. Tricky Vicky & Mickey  5688
18. iPajero	           5457
19. Antron	           5252
20. Happy Hunters SA	   5196

RSA%20finds%20vs%20cachers.jpg

Could you do a table for top 20 SA cachers for total finds of owned caches?

1. Louwtjie&Vroutjie	  22053
2. GEO936	          16087
3. Leon St	          13350
4. NotBlonde	          12459
5. paddawan	          12123
6. TechnoNut	           9764
7. HeinG	           9697
8. pannie&medusae	   9191
9. CrystalFairy	   8817
10. Fish Eagle	           8687
11. Wazat	           7778
12. Noddy	           6797
13. SawaSawa	           6725
14. cache-fan	           6674
15. timmo1977	           6444
16. dakardrix	           6014
17. Tricky Vicky & Mickey  5688
18. iPajero	           5457
19. Antron	           5252
20. Happy Hunters SA	   5196

RSA%20finds%20vs%20cachers.jpg

Thanks Danie!

Edited by SawaSawa

Just a heads up for everyone.

Sisonke District Municipality in KZN has changed its name to Harry Gwala District Municipality.

I will advise Clyde of GSAK.

Thanks Pete, once Clyde has done his thing, I'll do too.