Statistics - bend it anyway you like!

Carbon Hunter

And here are the top 12 cachers and their Karma for all Active caches.

OwnerName OwnerHasHidden OwnerHasFound Karma InverseKarma

SawaSawa.......... 31 _85 2.74 0.36

Wolkynou.......... 36 101 2.80 0.36

Jakkals en Eendjie 34 109 3.20 0.31

radebuddyz........ 17 _61 3.58 0.28

4x4 bushadventures 21 _84 4.00 0.25

The Sunrise Crew.. 37 171 4.62 0.22

landy 2001........ 26 116 4.46 0.22

Kingrobert........ 18 _86 4.77 0.21

NotBlonde......... 49 235 4.79 0.21

hennieventer...... 29 145 5.00 0.20

Cism.............. 29 155 5.34 0.19

Zantus............ 25 138 5.52 0.18

This figure points to a cacher that has many caches but he is not out there finding them.

My karma according to GSAK on my personal stats is 0.51 but I have adopted caches so this does not count. But I believe people such as Fish Eagle with more than a 100 hides should appear somewhere in the list as well as CF. Gerhard

Update: I had a good look at the data. Somehow we are not talking the same language.

Caching karma = (number of finds on caches hidden by owner)/ (number of cache finds for the same owner)

The above is Caching Karma = (Number of caches/ ((number of cache finds for the same owner)

This is not the same.

This ratio or caching karma is not specific; you have to look at the data for each cacher to understand what you have. You can have a cacher with 100 stashes with 1 find for each of them and 10 finds. His caching Karma is 10. You have a cacher that enjoy hiding caches but do not like to find them.

On the other side you can have a cacher with 1000 finds and 1 cache hide with one find. Here the karma is 0.001. You have a cacher that loves to hunt caches but he is not hiding caches. With other words the higher this number the more this cacher is giving back to the geo caching community in the form of cache hides.

But caching Karma is a bad figure to use and to understand.

You can have a cacher with 1 hide and a very bad one but yet it is found 1000 times. But he has only 10 finds. His caching karma is then 10. If you compare this with a cacher with 100 hides and 10 finds then they should be equal. Nope. The one have only 1 bad cache and the other person has hidden 100 good caches. With other words caching karma does not present anything to me of value.

If you do it for a province then it adds value. You will get a feeling of activity in the geo caching community.

Gerhard

Edited by gerhardoosMPsa

And here are the top 12 cachers and their Karma for all Active caches.

OwnerName OwnerHasHidden OwnerHasFound Karma InverseKarma

SawaSawa.......... 31 _85 2.74 0.36

Wolkynou.......... 36 101 2.80 0.36

Jakkals en Eendjie 34 109 3.20 0.31

radebuddyz........ 17 _61 3.58 0.28

4x4 bushadventures 21 _84 4.00 0.25

The Sunrise Crew.. 37 171 4.62 0.22

landy 2001........ 26 116 4.46 0.22

Kingrobert........ 18 _86 4.77 0.21

NotBlonde......... 49 235 4.79 0.21

hennieventer...... 29 145 5.00 0.20

Cism.............. 29 155 5.34 0.19

Zantus............ 25 138 5.52 0.18

Now that is what I was looking for! :mad: Thank you very much. :blink:

This whole inquest was inspired by seeing SawaSawa hide 2 or 3 new caches a week, for many weeks in a row. So he hides one for every 2.74 he finds! That's impressive! As is Cincol's 2.53!!!

To me this is a better indication of Karma, as it show the proportional effort you put in hiding to finding. The number of smileys may be low, despite great effort placing remote, stunning caches. So I don't like the smiley indication. For the record, SawaSawa has does a lot of research on his caches, gives good descriptions, plenty of waypoints, and chooses good locations. I take my hat off to his Karma!

It would now be interesting to see the Karma (as in this method) of the cachers with higher numbers of finds. (All the above have found less than 300 - what about the guys who are in it for the long haul?)

Now that is what I was looking for! B) Thank you very much. :mad:

This whole inquest was inspired by seeing SawaSawa hide 2 or 3 new caches a week, for many weeks in a row. So he hides one for every 2.74 he finds! That's impressive! As is Cincol's 2.53!!!

@CapeDoc - thanks for the mention but perhaps I need to put my situation into perspective for you. Firstly, I follow the SA threads out of interest and because I have many caching friends in SA and cache there a couple of times a year. I have a few caches hidden in SA where some local cachers have been kind enough to maintain them for me.

On to the karma issue. When I arrived in Qatar we had less than 10 caches here. That was when I decided that something needs to be done and I started hiding. I have 90 odd that I have hidden here [out of 130] and continue to do so whenever I find a suitable location. My finds, sadly, are mostly out of my country as very few caches - apart from mine - get hidden, but that is changing as I hold events and promote caching at other venues as often as I can and have managed to get at least 10 new cachers into the sport in the passed year. The majority of my finds happen when I go on holiday to a place that has caches - so guess how I go about planning my holidays! :blink: So, in summay then, I can assure you that if I was as fortunate as what you guys are in the choice / selection of caches then my current karma would have ben VERY different indeed. I have been forced to become a hider rather than a finder due to circumstances. Perhaps I am a better cacher because of it as I am always on the lookout for a good place to hide a cache. My swagbag is loaded with ready-to-place containers of various sizes rather than swag to swop!

Sorry to bore you, but that is the end of my story. :grin:

Most active cachers in Africa for the past year (6 August 2008 - 5 August 2009):

1. iPajero - 1049 finds

2. Danie Viljoen - 487 finds

3. Antron - 474 finds

4. gerhardoosMPsa - 408 finds

5. Tricky Vicky & Mickey - 386 finds

Top find rates for the past year, taking into account when they have started:

1. iPajero - 20.1 finds/week

2. sidecar spotters - 11.9 finds/week

3. Danie Viljoen - 9.7 finds/week

4. Antron - 9.2 finds/week

5. DRDM & Raider - 8.3 finds/week

(Must have been caching for at least 3 months)

This is an attempt to see if I can past image from Picasa web:

ZACaches(2009-08-08).png

This is a breakdown of all "Active" caches in South Africa.

Strange that "Traditional" which is much bigger then "Unknown" and "Multi's" are more or less the same size. Chart create with the google chart API.

Edited by DamhuisClan

This is an attempt to see if I can past image from Picasa web:

ZACaches(2009-08-08).png

This is a breakdown of all "Active" caches in South Africa.

Strange that "Traditional" which is much bigger then "Unknown" and "Multi's" are more or less the same size. Chart create with the google chart API.

Hi Anton.....nice graph, but it seems that something is wrong? There are thousands of Trad caches, yet the piece of the pie is more or less the same size as for multi and puzzle (unknown) cache (as you have pointed out). Do you think it's just reading "287" from the Trad figure and thereby the pie piece would be similar in size? Just wondering as it doesn't make sense to me (but then again I'm not very bright)! Thanks! Cheers Silvia.

Hi Anton.....nice graph, but it seems that something is wrong? There are thousands of Trad caches, yet the piece of the pie is more or less the same size as for multi and puzzle (unknown) cache (as you have pointed out). Do you think it's just reading "287" from the Trad figure and thereby the pie piece would be similar in size? Just wondering as it doesn't make sense to me (but then again I'm not very bright)! Thanks! Cheers Silvia.

Yes it is strange. I will try and look into it before attempting to try and graphically display the stats.

I played with the values, but for some reason they more or less stay that size.

To get back to the "Caching Karma" issue, there might be a crude way to take quality in consideration - by using container size. Give micros a weighting of 1, smalls a weighting of 3 and regular/large a weighting of 5. Give "Not chosen" sizes a weighting of 1, except event caches and Earthcaches, which gets a weight of 5.

I know this makes the assumption that larger caches are better in quality, which of course is not always true, but I think ON AVERAGE, the good quality caches have larger containers. That, at least, has been my experience with the caches I've found.

The weights of 1, 3 and 5 are somewhat arbitrary and can be tweaked to be more accurate. What the weights basically mean, is that if you've found an equal number of micros and regular caches, then there should be 5 times as many "good" regular caches than micros.

Of course, this discriminates against someone with one excellent micro and boosts the karma of someone with two crappy regulars, but that can't be avoided, unfortunately.

How hard would it be to implement such a calculation?

To get back to the "Caching Karma" issue, there might be a crude way to take quality in consideration - by using container size. Give micros a weighting of 1, smalls a weighting of 3 and regular/large a weighting of 5. Give "Not chosen" sizes a weighting of 1, except event caches and Earthcaches, which gets a weight of 5.

I know this makes the assumption that larger caches are better in quality, which of course is not always true, but I think ON AVERAGE, the good quality caches have larger containers. That, at least, has been my experience with the caches I've found.

The weights of 1, 3 and 5 are somewhat arbitrary and can be tweaked to be more accurate. What the weights basically mean, is that if you've found an equal number of micros and regular caches, then there should be 5 times as many "good" regular caches than micros.

Of course, this discriminates against someone with one excellent micro and boosts the karma of someone with two crappy regulars, but that can't be avoided, unfortunately.

How hard would it be to implement such a calculation?

The calculation, can be done.

Lets see if someone can / want to refine it a little.

Then I will see what I can come up with.

I am also thinking of maybe adding a cache density to the equation as well.....

The total number of finds in the whole of Africa for the past year: 39591

The total number of finds in South Africa for the past year: 35939 (or 91% of the total).

(South Africa contains 3528 of the 4134 active caches in Africa, or 85%.)

These 35939 South African finds were made by 1722 cachers, i.e. on average 21 finds per cacher per year.

The daily average for South Africa is 98.2 finds.

The total number of finds in the whole of Africa for the past year: 39591

The total number of finds in South Africa for the past year: 35939 (or 91% of the total).

(South Africa contains 3528 of the 4134 active caches in Africa, or 85%.)

These 35939 South African finds were made by 1722 cachers, i.e. on average 21 finds per cacher per year.

The daily average for South Africa is 98.2 finds.

Some more good stats from our resident stats gurus. Keep them coming - I love it!

Did we finally decide approximately how many active cachers we have in SA? I was just wanting to put that 100 finds a day into perspective. From what I recall, the guesstimate was about 700 active cachers. If it has increased a little, call it 1000, then on average 1 in 10 of us goes caching every day.

Edited by CapeDoc

Did we finally decide approximately how many active cachers we have in SA? I was just wanting to put that 100 finds a day into perspective. From what I recall, the guesstimate was about 700 active cachers. If it has increased a little, call it 1000, then on average 1 in 10 of us goes caching every day.

That should be fairly easy to determine. How would you define "active"? How many finds per week/month?

If one works with an average number of at least one find per month, then we had 524 active cachers in the last year in South Africa. These 524 cachers accounted for 87% of the total finds. To put it differently, each of these active cachers finds one cache every 6 days, on average.

Edited by Danie Viljoen

The following graph is a histogram of the activity of the South African cachers for the last year:

Aktiwiteithistogram-1.jpg

What this means is that 33% of all cachers have only found 1 or 2 caches in the past year, 13% have found 3 or 4 caches, etc.

There are in other words a large percentage of the cachers who find only a few caches, and conversely, a few cachers who find a large number of caches.

So that means just shy of 70% of SA cachers have found less than 10 caches in 1 year. That is not a good sign at all, unless it indicates that many of those are new cachers. I was amazed at such a high percentage of 4 or less.

Yes, about two thirds of all cachers do less than 10 in a year. I suspect that most of them are newbies who don't catch the bug. (Maybe they are the lucky ones? :laughing: )

So that means just shy of 70% of SA cachers have found less than 10 caches in 1 year. That is not a good sign at all, unless it indicates that many of those are new cachers. I was amazed at such a high percentage of 4 or less.

Yes, about two thirds of all cachers do less than 10 in a year. I suspect that most of them are newbies who don't catch the bug. (Maybe they are the lucky ones? :) )

Oh dear! They really don't know what they are missing! :laughing:;)

Hmm! Only 524 doing 90% of the caching. If one thinks of all the work and research that goes into placing caches, those 524 are a privileged few. As much as I promote caching, there is a part of me that hopes the community stays small. I think that the chance of "higher quality" caches will be better, and the massive cache densities found in the US will hopefully not occur.

The total number of active caches in South Africa currently grows at 1.6/day.

The total for the whole world grows at 768 caches/day.

So, if you don't find at least 12 caches per week, you are falling behind! (Currently only iPajero and Sidecar Spotters maintain a high enough find rate to have any hope of doing them all. :( )

Edited by Danie Viljoen

Top 10 most popular (most found + attended) caches in Africa for the past year:

1. Cheops V (GCJG9J) 109

2. Valley of the Kings (GC1956A) 99

3. Hurghada Sunrise (GC1A0PP) 92

4. Table Top Trove (GCMYYZ) 90

5. Marracache (GC1DB1F) 82

6. Cape Town TB Hotel (GC114RH) 80

7. Karnak Temple (GC19A92) 71

8. Aswan High Dam and Lake Nasser (GC17CME) 67

9. Little Netherlands TB Hotel (GC1GZ0K) 65

10. The Unfinished Obelisk (GC17D0M) 63

Top 10 most popular caches in South Africa for the past year:

1. Table Top Trove (GCMYYZ) 90

2. Cape Town TB Hotel (GC114RH) 80

3. Little Netherlands TB Hotel (GC1GZ0K) 65

4. Remarkable Trees: Trees To Treasure (GC11M7Q) 61

5. Historical Series – Harbour entrance (GC43FA) 57

6. Signal Hill (GC185T6) 57

7. Department 69 (GC1GBHC) 56

8. Under Where (GC1FJ3M) 54

9. TF16 180° Sea (GCWK3K) 53

10. Ireland in South Africa (GC16GBB) 52

Top 5 most popular (most found + attended) caches in each province for the past year:

Western Cape:

Table Top Trove (GCMYYZ) 90

Cape Town TB Hotel (GC114RH) 80

Remarkable Trees: Trees To Treasure (GC11M7Q) 61

Historical Series – Harbour entrance (GC43FA) 57

Signal Hill (GC9CC4) 57

Gauteng:

Little Netherlands TB Hotel (GC1GZ0K) 65

Department 69 (GC1GBHC) 56

Under Where (GC1FJ3M) 54

Historic Irene - Post Office (GC1KC79) 50

Mini Bunny Park (GC1G14T) 50

Natal:

Fishing (GC16AE3) 43

Stretch a Leg #4 - N3 West (GC1HT8Z) 35

Routes of Roots (GC1GP3H) 34

Cedara College (GC1GRG3) 33

Prisoner of War Church (GC1G7T9) 31

Free State:

Numb Bum Relief (GC1D5GM) 35

Sterrewagteater (GC182RE) 35

Women's Monument (GCN856) 33

Rebar (GC1GWYW) 29

Bloemfontein Blockhouse (GC182QC) 28

North West:

Pilanesburg Centre (GC154YH) 34

Dam View 2 - Haarties (GC15W4J) 31

Tant Malies Antiques (GC15W92) 30

Voortrekker (GC1D7HH) 30

Jasmyn se Geheim - Jasmyns' Secret (GC13HPH) 28

Mpumalanga:

Hole-in-one (GC1FAC7) 32

Dalmanutha (GCVG1V) 31

Three Rondavels (GC19QVQ) 28

Milly's (GC11PFM) 27

Thunder Dragon... (GC1E8M1) 27

Eastern Cape:

Spekboom (GC15HJE) 30

Kadouw lookout (GC1A2VY) 27

Zuurkop (GCTF3T) 26

Domkrag Dam (GCTF3R) 23

Elephants ! Elephants ! (GC1FZWT) 21

Limpopo:

Moorddrift (GC1FGHK) 27

Mini Wonderboom Cache (GC137PP) 25

Siamese Vegetation (GC137MW) 24

1837 (GC13CA5) 23

Lone Cactus (GC137D4) 23

Northern Cape:

Augrabies Falls - Arrarat (GC11J35) 19

Tonteldoos XVIII - Hanover Foxhole (GC1DGTW) 16

Farmer Human (GC14BX4) 15

Jack Hindon (GC18MME) 12

Tierberg (GC17HV3) 11

Danie, The stats looks great. Just one word of warning, some of it is not correct. I have two caches in Natal near Newcastle. Baboon rock with 44 finds and Hilldrop with 40 finds. I know that these are isolated caches and there must be caches with higher counts. Newcastle view is also in the run. In MP this is “Where is Jock” with the most finds. The data was only tested with the active caches.

Correction:

Something horrible went wrong. GSAK is cutting off logs, comment about "Where is jock: is not correct. Correct setting at GSAK to display more than the specified caches to get all the logs. Sorry Danie.

Gerhard

Edited by gerhardoosMPsa

Danie, The stats looks great. Just one word of warning, some of it is not correct. I have two caches in Natal near Newcastle. Baboon rock with 44 finds and Hilldrop with 40 finds. I know that these are isolated caches and there must be caches with higher counts. Newcastle view is also in the run. In MP this is “Where is Jock” with the most finds. The data was only tested with the active caches.

Correction:

Something horrible went wrong. GSAK is cutting off logs, comment about "Where is jock: is not correct. Correct setting at GSAK to display more than the specified caches to get all the logs. Sorry Danie.

Gerhard

This is just the finds for the past 12 months? So active caches yes.

some of it is not correct. I have two caches in Natal near Newcastle. Baboon rock with 44 finds and Hilldrop with 40 finds. I know that these are isolated caches and there must be caches with higher counts.

My statistics only show the number of finds for the last year, not the total number of finds for all time.

Here is a statistic which surprised me. I wanted to know what percentage of (active) caches are found at least once in any given time interval. I guessed that half of the caches are found every 3 months. Was I wrong!

Vindpersentasie.jpg

According to this graph it only takes us 45 days (on average) to find half of all existing (active) caches in South Africa at least once, and 80 days to find two thirds of them. Only 6% of the caches remain unfound for a full year.

(I only considered caches which have been active during the whole time interval.)

Who has found how many of the 25 Oldest (active caches in ZA)

cownchicken 20

iPajero 16

Discombob 13

Tricky Vicky & Mickey 12

battlerat and pussycat 12

Larks 11

Stefanoodle 11

Goofster 10

Peter Scholtz 10

The Huskies 9

gerhardoosMPsa 9

Brick 8

Fish Eagle 8

Raymond E 8

capeccr 8

carlstein 8

RedGlobe 7

Royfamily 7

Team Ginger 7

emzett 7

tomtwogates 7

warthog 7

These caches are:

GC185_ Sentinel View 2001-01-18

GC1341 Eucaliptus 2001-04-02

GC77E_ Cape Agulhas 2001-04-21

GC840_ Geocache 2001-04-29

GC9ED_ MADIBA TRAIL Bloemfontein 2001-05-20

GCE74_ Magaliesberg 1(Maanhaarrand- North West Province) 2001-06-30

GC13FB Pretoria-East 001: 2001-07-29

GC1656 Swartberg Pass 2001-08-11

GC1BBA Blood, Sweat and Sandy Bay 2001-09-08

GC20F6 LOGO 2001-09-12

GC21FC Houtbay 2001-10-13

GC22B1 N1 Sandriver - GMC001Z 2001-10-15

GC23EF Dasklip Pass, Swartland 2001-10-20

GC250E N1 Stilfontein Blockhouse (GMC12Z) 2001-10-26

GC2964 R385 Posmansburg (GMC015Z) 2001-11-21

GC2C3A Danger Bay 2001-11-27

GC2C0E Muizenberg, Cape Town 2001-12-09

GC2CC5 Environmental Theme East - An Ironic Juxtaposition 2001-12-16

GC3FF4 Namaqua Cache 2001-12-22

GC2EA7 Amphitheatre, Kalk Bay 2001-12-27

GC3007 Port Elizabeth - C St Francis 2001-12-30

GC3055 Smuts House, Irene 2002-01-05

GC31AA food for thought 2002-01-10

GC320C Geocache 2002-01-13

GC32DA Silvermine Tales - 1 The Trembling Lamb 2002-01-14

Who, and how many have found the four "Cardinal Caches" in South Africa?

iPajero 3

Amyson 2

Daniel Muller 2

Goofster 2

The Huskies 2

cownchicken 2

jefferey 2

ritskemoei 2

(All others are on 1, if found any of the four)

The four caches in question are:

GC10JC3 Kosi Bay Border -26.86745 32.82845 Most Easterly

GC15MHT Mapungubwe - Cinnamon Rock Bunting -22.184183 29.408467 Most Northerly

GC77E__ Cape Agulhas -34.832667 20.003533 Most Southerly

GCVV5W_ De Hoop -28.185133 17.175667 Most Westerly

Edited by DamhuisClan

I must just say thanks to Anton for always extolling the virtues of sqlite. I had tried to use mysql for a little project and found it over kill and then remembered sqlite which did the job admirable.

Since I am a SQL neophyte, it would be most helpful if those of you presenting stats could present the SQL queries as well for those of us interested in learning a bit more.

Also the principle of the more people who see the queries the more than can be improved / optimised

So first things first - you guys are running all these fancy queries on the GSAK database created by that set of seven pocket queries that downloads all the South African caches. I don't recall GSAK having a query option so I am guessing that you are using your fave sqlite interface to test and perform these queries.

I have found the Firefox plugin SQLite Adminitsrator to be most useful

Trev

Since I am a SQL neophyte, it would be most helpful if those of you presenting stats could present the SQL queries as well for those of us interested in learning a bit more.

Trev

Trev, send me an email (my email address is in my profile), and I'll gladly send you all my SQL scripts.

As most people here would not be interested, nor make sense for, the SQL Queries, I have not posted them. But have sent all of them, to quite a few people, not only South African.

We do an export from GSAK to a SQLite Database, and I use SQLiteSpy, which seems to be pretty good, and freeware. Just wish I could get a free version which is closer to M$ SQL Management Studio.

[/font]

A technical point - but isn't the 2 Oceans EarthCache slightly further south than Cape Aghulas?

It is always good to have someone else to check and question the results :( .

2 Oceans, S 34° 49.936 E 020° 00.000

becomes

S 34° 49.936 E 020° 00.000 and yes that is further south then Cape Agulhas.

(Cape Agulhas -34.832667 20.003533)

I wonder what went wrong with my query (I only used active caches, and the EC is active).

Will have to recheck and post again.

<--- Edited to add -->

Correction, Cape Agulhas is the further one south.

S 34° 49.936 becomes

and Cape Agulhas is

One can see it on this map as well:

GC Map

So it seems this time round the query was correct.

Edited by DamhuisClan

[/font]

A technical point - but isn't the 2 Oceans EarthCache slightly further south than Cape Aghulas?

It is always good to have someone else to check and question the results :( .

2 Oceans, S 34° 49.936 E 020° 00.000

becomes

S 34° 49.936 E 020° 00.000 and yes that is further south then Cape Agulhas.

(Cape Agulhas -34.832667 20.003533)

I wonder what went wrong with my query (I only used active caches, and the EC is active).

Will have to recheck and post again.

<--- Edited to add -->

Correction, Cape Agulhas is the further one south.

S 34° 49.936 becomes

and Cape Agulhas is

One can see it on this map as well:

GC Map

So it seems this time round the query was correct.

(BLUSH) just realised my mistake.

Is there is simple mathematical formula to get the most NE cache using GPS points?

And what would the centre of South Africa be?

There are two problems with this question. The first is that NE is different from N, S, E and W in the sense that the latter have fixed references (the poles and the Greenwich line) while NE does not. You will first have to define a reference point, presumably the centroid of South Africa. Where this is is something I would like to know as well. (Jors?)

The second problem is with the "most" in most NE. What does it mean for one point to be more NE than another? Farther from the reference point does not necessarily mean more NE.

Is there is simple mathematical formula to get the most NE cache using GPS points?

And what would the centre of South Africa be?

There are two problems with this question. The first is that NE is different from N, S, E and W in the sense that the latter have fixed references (the poles and the Greenwich line) while NE does not. You will first have to define a reference point, presumably the centroid of South Africa. Where this is is something I would like to know as well. (Jors?)

The second problem is with the "most" in most NE. What does it mean for one point to be more NE than another? Farther from the reference point does not necessarily mean more NE.

The centroid is easy to measure in most CAD programs, if you have all the co-ordinates the boundary lines of the country, which I don't.

An easier option would be to use the four "Cardinal caches" to define a block, which has it's centre at S28°30,5055' E25°00,1235', which is about 35km NE of Kimberley.

Using GSAK's methot of calculating NE, together with my assumption of the centre, we get GC1MTXZ "2000 Kruger Flooding - Luvuvhu River" to be the most NE cache.

Similarly:

SE: GC16AE3 Fishing

SW: GC1PM1H Gifkommetjie Sunset ViewPoint

NW: GC14BX4 Farmer Human

Comments?

If at all possible, I would like to see a list of, number of caches found per cacher on caches with less than 5/4/3 and 2 find logs, excluding caches published in the last 6 months.

I don't understand your request - can you give an example? Do you mean you want to know who have found how many of the old, seldom found caches?

If at all possible, I would like to see a list of, number of caches found per cacher on caches with less than 5/4/3 and 2 find logs, excluding caches published in the last 6 months.

I don't understand your request - can you give an example? Do you mean you want to know who have found how many of the old, seldom found caches?

Yes, the idea would be to see who has found the most seldom found caches. Seldom found caches in this case would be caches with 5 or fewer find logs. And maybe another list using caches with fewer than 4 find logs etc.

There are 663 caches older than 6 months with less than 6 finds. The top finders of these caches are:

1. iPajero 177

2. iNokia 86

3. cownchicken 75

4. Tricky Vicky & Mickey 45

5. Fish Eagle 41

6. gerhardoosMPsa 37

7. cache-fan 33

8. melval 31

9. GC001 29

10. CrystalFairy 29

If one excludes archived caches, then there are 327 caches, for which the top finders are:

1. Fish Eagle 27

2. cownchicken 25

3. CrystalFairy 24

4. Tricky Vicky & Mickey 24

5. iPajero 20

6. cache-fan 19

7. Noddy 13

8. RedGlobe 12

9. Brick 12

10. The Huskies 11

There are 400 caches older than 6 months with fewer than 4 finds. The top finders of these are:

1. iPajero 77

2. iNokia 33

3. cownchicken 22

4. cache-fan 17

5. Fish Eagle 17

6. melval 15

7. Tricky Vicky & Mickey 12

8. henslin 11

9. CrystalFairy 10

10. GC001 10

Excluding archive caches, there are 169, for which the top finders are:

1. Fish Eagle 13

2. cache-fan 11

3. Tricky Vicky & Mickey 9

4. CrystalFairy 7

5. iPajero 6

6. TAM-Otters 6

7. Brick 6

8. cownchicken 5

9. Peter Scholtz 5

10. Noddy 4

There are 188 caches older than 6 months with 1 find. The top finders for these are:

1. iPajero 11

2. henslin 4

3. iNokia 3

4. cownchicken 3

5. gerhardoosMPsa 3

6. Brick 3

7. Wazat 2

8. DiDadda 2

9. Danie Viljoen 2

10. RedGlobe 2

Excluding archived caches, there are 44, for which the top finders are:

1. Brick 3