Hello to everybody

carpet crawler

Hi, i´m from Hamburg, Germany and i´m a geocasher since approx. 1 month. Yesterday i found the forum pages and it is very interesting and funny to read all the statements.

I only want to say hello to all geocasher and want to say thank you for this game. It is really a great thing.

The best of all is, i can learn more english on this pages. Wonderful.

Have a nice day.

bye bye

Wibke

Hi carpet crawler. Welcome to the game. I'm pretty new to this too, and I agree with you that this is a great game. As you'll find over time not only is the game fun, but you'll meet some of the nicest people in the world. As far as your English goes I'd say yours is very good. I spent 3 years in your beautiful country while I was in the military and I'm ashamed to admit I never was a able to learn German so I have lots of respect for people like you that can learn more than one language. Again welcome and happy caching!!!! :)

We're glad that you're here, and you're right — connecting with people from all over the world and being able to practice another language are terrific side-effects of geocaching!

So tell us more: what is it about the hobby that drew you to it, and how are the caches you've found so far? Do you intend to place any? have you gotten other people involved?

In any case, welcome ...

Jeannette

Hi Wibke,

Glad you found us! Maybe some day we can get over there to visit and sign some of the logs in your caches when you get a few started. In the meatime, it's a great way to stay in touch and get to know some people. The world got considerably smaller with the internet! And the field of geocaches got considerably larger too! :)

Thanks for taking the time to say hello!

Kevin

Hello Kevin,

thank you for your answer. You are welcom in Hamburg. Today we are at the balticsea. We have nice weather, pretty sunshine and we fount early in the morning five cashes.

Bye bye

Wibke & Thomas

Hi Wibke,

Glad you found us! Maybe some day we can get over there to visit and sign some of the logs in your caches when you get a few started. In the meatime, it's a great way to stay in touch and get to know some people. The world got considerably smaller with the internet! And the field of geocaches got considerably larger too! :)

Thanks for taking the time to say hello!

Kevin