Oregon 300 Field Notes, what am I doing wrong?

Okay, I've logged my attempt as found. Added my comments and uploaded the logs on geocaching.com. My question is are the notes I've written supposed to show up when I click to post my log? It comes up with the screen and it shows the date and that it was found but my notes don't show up. Am I doing something wrong?

Okay, I've logged my attempt as found. Added my comments and uploaded the logs on geocaching.com. My question is are the notes I've written supposed to show up when I click to post my log? It comes up with the screen and it shows the date and that it was found but my notes don't show up. Am I doing something wrong?

They will show up under your profile. Look for "access my field notes" on the left hand side of the page. There you can post or delete them.

They will show up under your profile. Look for "access my field notes" on the left hand side of the page. There you can post or delete them.

I've gotten that far. The problem I've run into is that the line of text I've entered as a comment on the 300 doesn't show up when I post the log. What's the point of entering the text if you can't view it anywhere?

I've gotten that far. The problem I've run into is that the line of text I've entered as a comment on the 300 doesn't show up when I post the log. What's the point of entering the text if you can't view it anywhere?

I use a Oregon 400t with 2.93 firmware. I have no problems uploading. You have to click post, there you can edit your comments then post them to the cache log.