WWFM V Official Geocoin Available NOW

Team PodCacher

We are excited to announce that the WWFM V Event Geocoin is now available for pre-sale! Order them through CoinsAndPins.com on their pre-sale page

flashmob5.jpg

Ribbons of color to shape a globe, a compass rose flashing with glow-in-the-dark lightning bolts, a sparkly rhinestone "bling" in the center - all of this and more is found in the official WWFM V Geocoin, available for a limited time.

On May 2nd, the 5th WWFM will happen all around the world - and this is only the second time that a WWFM Geocoin has been created. Perfect for event giveaways, volunteer thank-you's, to send traveling the globe or to keep as a special memento. Get yours today, they'll be gone in a Flash!!!

* Measures 1.75" diam

* Hard enamel colors

* Trackable on Geocaching.com with a unique icon

To see the current list of WWFM V events, scheduled for May 2, 2009 - check out this Bookmark List

A very nice idea for a coin. Est.shipping date april 24, hmm no way that will arrive in Sweden before may 2, may 1 is holiday with no mail here so it would probably be late. Had planned to make an event and buy a couple as gifts/prices but I´ll pass.

grodan Karin

yes I have the same concerns but if might be doable if C&P do their regular top notch service and get these shipped early, I have written and asked if they had any indication if this might be the case with this coin.

Waiting for a reply due to the weekend no doubt :rolleyes:

A very nice idea for a coin. Est.shipping date april 24, hmm no way that will arrive in Sweden before may 2, may 1 is holiday with no mail here so it would probably be late. Had planned to make an event and buy a couple as gifts/prices but I´ll pass.

grodan Karin

yes I have the same concerns but if might be doable if C&P do their regular top notch service and get these shipped early, I have written and asked if they had any indication if this might be the case with this coin.

Waiting for a reply due to the weekend no doubt :rolleyes:

Great!! I will keep on planning then and keep an eye on this thread.

grodan Karin

g&f: I had the same concerns with coins arriving in Australia in time for our event too. But I went and ordered anyway. You can always make the draw for the coins and swap addresses. I know it isn't as fun as actually receiving the coin there. I think if you go to a flash mob and there is a coin available it's cool to have some as draw prizes. I do wish there was more time for shipping, after all this is a world wide event.

As AlliedOz pointed out, Coins and Pins are pretty prompt with service. :)