COINTEST: Its March Madness, Baby!

ECplus3

Well I hope everyone is having better luck than I am with my picks. There are some great games and wonderful upsets so far.

2nd to 7th is only a 8 point difference and most picks have between 21 and 25 correct. I think it'll be a challenge to catch Eltada in 1st with all the bonus points he's got, but hey it's still fun!! I'm doing a little better in my other bracket.

Both of my teams that I had in the Championship game have been eliminated. ;):laughing:

Ditto for me!

And for everyone that had their bracket busted or for anyone else who would like to join, I started a 2nd Chance Geocoin Madness Cointest. Basically it starts with the Sweet 16 games. Winner receives a geocoin from me.

Send me an email (I'm not good at checking PM's) and I'll send the info.

Edited by Mauison

Both of my teams that I had in the Championship game have been eliminated. :lol::)

Ditto for me!

And for everyone that had their bracket busted or for anyone else who would like to join, I started a 2nd Chance Geocoin Madness Cointest. Basically it starts with the Sweet 16 games. Winner receives a geocoin from me.

Send me an email (I'm not good at checking PM's) and I'll send the info.

That's cool Mauison. I may have to take you up on that depending on how I do today.