TB willing to send....

csickles

I have a Travelbug that I am willing to send to someone who is going to an exotic location. Somewhere out of the USA preferred. All I will need is your address which you can send to csickles@dialpce.com. I will cover postage also. I just want this one to go on a trip.

Never snailmail a TB without the owner's permission. They released the bug to be carried by cachers. If they wanted it to be mailed to a destination they would have done it themselves.

My impression was that he was the owner and was wanting the bug to start out somewhere other than his back yard? Is that not correct?

Never snailmail a TB without the owner's permission. They released the bug to be carried by cachers. If they wanted it to be mailed to a destination they would have done it themselves.

My impression was that he was the owner and was wanting the bug to start out somewhere other than his back yard? Is that not correct?

No, if you access his profile you can see he is currently holding one travel bug. None owned.

I have a Travelbug that I am willing to send to someone who is going to an exotic location. Somewhere out of the USA preferred. All I will need is your address which you can send to csickles@dialpce.com. I will cover postage also. I just want this one to go on a trip.

Do you live near an international airport? If so, is there a TB hotel or dump near the airport? That may be a good way to get it out of the country.