FS: Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx package deal

Low Bat

IMGP1708.jpg

GPS and accessories package deal.

One pre-owned Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx in excellent condition. Comes with owner's manual, belt clip, lanyard, and USB connection cable. You'll also get a Ripoffs brand clip-on belt holster and a Sandisk 2G microSD card with the SD adapter and case.

Also included in the deal are:

Garmin MapSource City Navigator North America NT v8. The unlocked code for this disk has been registered to work with the GPSMAP 60CSx included in this sale. I've also included a CD with the registration information.

Garmin MapSource U.S. Topo 2008. This disk is not locked and works on any Garmin GPS receiver that supports mapping uploads.

Garmin MapSource U.S. 24K National Parks West. This disk is not locked and works on any Garmin GPS receiver that supports mapping uploads.

Garmin Suction Mount Kit. Included with this kit is a direct wire 12v power cable.

To complete the package you'll need batteries so I've included those too. You'll get a new in unopened package compact travel charger (folding plug model) that has two new 2000 mAh NiMH AA batteries.

Total package deal is $295 via PayPal. Shipping to any continental U.S. address is included.

First person to post “I'll take it” initiates the sale.

IMGP1708.jpg

GPS and accessories package deal.

One pre-owned Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx in excellent condition. Comes with owner's manual, belt clip, lanyard, and USB connection cable. You'll also get a Ripoffs brand clip-on belt holster and a Sandisk 2G microSD card with the SD adapter and case.

Also included in the deal are:

Garmin MapSource City Navigator North America NT v8. The unlocked code for this disk has been registered to work with the GPSMAP 60CSx included in this sale. I've also included a CD with the registration information.

Garmin MapSource U.S. Topo 2008. This disk is not locked and works on any Garmin GPS receiver that supports mapping uploads.

Garmin MapSource U.S. 24K National Parks West. This disk is not locked and works on any Garmin GPS receiver that supports mapping uploads.

Garmin Suction Mount Kit. Included with this kit is a direct wire 12v power cable.

To complete the package you'll need batteries so I've included those too. You'll get a new in unopened package compact travel charger (folding plug model) that has two new 2000 mAh NiMH AA batteries.

Total package deal is $295 via PayPal. Shipping to any continental U.S. address is included.

First person to post “I'll take it” initiates the sale.

How long have you had it and why are you selling it?

How long have you had it and why are you selling it?
I purchased it from Amazon.com in December 2006. I'm selling it because I now have an Oregon 300. I can't afford to keep both so the 60CSx is up for sale. I really like the 60CSx, but I now want to go paperless, and I don't have a PDA or iTouch/iPhone or such for geocaching.