Just got a Colorado 400t for $319 at Best Buy.

So I've been a avid 76csx user for years now and had recently looked into getting either a Colorado or Oregon but the cost was to steep even for the amount of ease and features it would add to my geocaching experience. Last night i was browsing my local Best Buy (Gulfport, MS) and found a Colorado 400T for only $319, i thought it must of been a mistake but the sticker read down from $599, oddly enough the 400c was next to it at full price. There was only one on the shelf so i grabbed it up and headed to checkout half expecting for it ring up different and having to attempt to get a manager to honor the sticker price, but sure enough it was only $319 still 180 bucks cheaper than the 300 without maps sells for and 280 bucks cheaper than buying the same model would cost online at say oh i dont know, BestBuy.com. Any who i figured id share in case its like this anywhere else, maybe i just lucked out who knows, if you want to call ahead to check the SKU is 8828664. I just cant wait to try the paperless caching feature out in the field, i know this model has some bugs but at that price who could pass?

So I've been a avid 76csx user for years now and had recently looked into getting either a Colorado or Oregon but the cost was to steep even for the amount of ease and features it would add to my geocaching experience. Last night i was browsing my local Best Buy (Gulfport, MS) and found a Colorado 400T for only $319, i thought it must of been a mistake but the sticker read down from $599, oddly enough the 400c was next to it at full price. There was only one on the shelf so i grabbed it up and headed to checkout half expecting for it ring up different and having to attempt to get a manager to honor the sticker price, but sure enough it was only $319 still 180 bucks cheaper than the 300 without maps sells for and 280 bucks cheaper than buying the same model would cost online at say oh i dont know, BestBuy.com. Any who i figured id share in case its like this anywhere else, maybe i just lucked out who knows, if you want to call ahead to check the SKU is 8828664. I just cant wait to try the paperless caching feature out in the field, i know this model has some bugs but at that price who could pass?

That appears to either be a local price or a sale that ended on Saturday. Their website is showing full price.

I was at Best Buy yesterday and the had 2 Colorado 400t units for sale at a marked down price of $349. The box did have a note saying they were either a floor demo or reconditioned units. I almost snagged one, but was a little weary.

This wasn't refurbished or a floor model in fact i went back today because the back doesn't snap all the way on so i went to get it exchanged and found out they have a bunch more atleast 5 id say, the problem seemed to be with all of them though, if its even a problem at all. Snapped a photo this time for the heck of it.

6X3OV.jpg

Edited by FitzgeraldFamily