Caches Found & Caches Hidden Statistics

Dark Energy

Dear Geocacher Friends,

The problem <_< :

In my profile, Caches Found: 71 and Caches Hidden: 27, however,

In My Friend environment, Caches Found: 71 and Caches Hidden: 0!!!

The Question:

How come in My Friend environment my friends sees me that I've hidden 0 caches while in fact I've hidden 27?

The Solution:

How to correct this problem?

I would appreciate very much if any geocacher knows how to solve the problem.

Thank you,

Dark Energy

Edited by Dark Energy

Dear Geocacher Friends,

The problem <_< :

The Question:

How come in My Friend environment my friends sees me that I've hidden 0 caches while in fact I've hidden 27?

The Solution:

Thank you,

Dark Energy

Dear Geocacher Friends,

The problem <_< :

The Question:

The Solution:

Thank you,

Dark Energy

I don't know if it was intentional or not. But opening multiple threads on the same topic in a bunch of different areas of the forums could get you banned. You might want to go and close the multiple threads and leave it active in the Geocaching Web Site forum. This is the most reasonable place to get your question answered.

Dear Geocacher Friends,

The problem <_< :

The Question:

The Solution:

Thank you,

Dark Energy

I have no idea what you are referring to, but being that it might be a website issue, I'm moving this to a forum where someone may be able to assist.

This topic is open in multiple forums.

Yes, if you go back through his posts he had asked the question twice in the Asia forum and never got an answer.

I have no idea what you are referring to, but being that it might be a website issue, I'm moving this to a forum where someone may be able to assist.

Yes, if you go back through his posts he had asked the question twice in the Asia forum and never got an answer.

This may be. But if you look through the forums this question is in over 25 NEW threads. All of which are placed today within the last 40 minutes.

Dear Geocacher Friends,

The problem :laughing: :

The Question:

The Solution:

Thank you,

Dark Energy

Ha! You think it was funny posting the same thing in 25 different forums? THE JOKE'S ON YOU! <_<

Now you have to find/read your 25 different threads to find out which one contains the answer to your question. HA!

I merged together the three instances of spam that were started in or moved to this forum section. I also closed or hid 20+ other instances of spam.

The discussion of this known bug can continue in this single remaining thread. To the OP, if the merged thread seems jumbled and out of order, please don't open 25 complaint threads. <_<

This may be. But if you look through the forums this question is in over 25 NEW threads. All of which are placed today within the last 40 minutes.

A pity you couldn't spend as much time trying to help him as you are whining about his perhaps un-intentional violation of the cross posting rule.

He has only be a member for a couple of months and might not realize that his multi posting is frowned upon.