TB map question

TripCyclone

I had a question regarding displaying a map of a TB's route. While I know that you can click on view maps to display the route a TB has traveled on Google Maps, does anyone know of a way to collectively import the routes of several TB's into one map? In addition to that, is it possible to set this up so that the map would update automatically as the TB's are logged into caches?

For example, let's say I have a group of five TB's. Each has followed a route going in different directions. The idea is to look at just one map, but have the routes of all TB's displayed on that one map.

I would also be interested in hearing if anyone has an idea that would allow the map to be built using just the last known/current location of any of the TB's in the list, instead of the full routes. Something where you could look at the map and know where each of the TB's were last seen or currently located, even if the complete routes aren't displayed.

I am interested for two separate lists. One is my own set of TB's. However, the second option, of displaying the current/last known location was a thought for my TB Race, as a way for people to quickly look and see where the 81 separate TB's were last seen.

I know this might be harder to pull off, but maybe someone out there has an idea for how to implement this. I am looking into this as something to display on my racing page. Thoughts anyone?