C.I.T.O sponsor dissappointment

I have recently been contacting various geocaching businesses for donations for a C.I.T.O event i have going on in april..Most places have been very gracious even GARMIN committed however when i contacted magellan they said 'NO WE DO NOT DO THAT ANYMORE" i WAS VERY SHOCKED SINCE SOME OF THERE UNITS IS WHAT CACHERS USE!! I even said in my letter that there competitor has graciously donated (garmin) and was curious if you(magellan) would match there donation..Well to make a long story short that for me is just one of many reasons i don't use or plan on using a magellan product in the future..Just thought i'd let you know wehn you seek donations from your gpsr companies..

I have recently been contacting various geocaching businesses for donations for a C.I.T.O event i have going on in april..Most places have been very gracious even GARMIN committed however when i contacted magellan they said 'NO WE DO NOT DO THAT ANYMORE" i WAS VERY SHOCKED SINCE SOME OF THERE UNITS IS WHAT CACHERS USE!! I even said in my letter that there competitor has graciously donated (garmin) and was curious if you(magellan) would match there donation..Well to make a long story short that for me is just one of many reasons i don't use or plan on using a magellan product in the future..Just thought i'd let you know wehn you seek donations from your GPSS companies..

Was it a professionally written letter? With proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation? Did you even run it through a spell checker? Note: Some words will not be caught by a spell checker, but are still wrong. Check your post above for an example. The answer you received might not have changed, but it's unfair to have someone with poor writing skills blame a company for not showering you with gifts.