Difference between

I was wondering whats the difference between archiving my cache or disabling it? :laughing:

If you archive it is is gone and done with. You would need to get a reviewer to unarchive it. If you disable it, you are only saying that there is something wrong with it and you need to get out an fix it, or that is might be inaccessible due to hunting season or something similar. It is better to disable a listing if you intend to fix or replace and archive if you are completly done and don't intead to replace it.

StaticTank

I was wondering whats the difference between archiving my cache or disabling it? :laughing:

If you archive it is is gone and done with. You would need to get a reviewer to unarchive it. If you disable it, you are only saying that there is something wrong with it and you need to get out an fix it, or that is might be inaccessible due to hunting season or something similar. It is better to disable a listing if you intend to fix or replace and archive if you are completly done and don't intead to replace it.

StaticTank

OK

Thanks!

Caches are also disabled so they don't show up in the searches. They can be disabled because they have been reported missing, there is an issue with the placement or permission, or if they've been muggled / damaged and the cache owner needs to replace or repair the cache.

Caches are also disabled so they don't show up in the searches. They can be disabled because they have been reported missing, there is an issue with the placement or permission, or if they've been muggled / damaged and the cache owner needs to replace or repair the cache.

Disabled caches do show up in searches. I guess if you did a Pocket Query you could filter out disabled caches.

StaticTank

Disabled caches do show up in searches. I guess if you did a Pocket Query you could filter out disabled caches.

StaticTank

Yep, that would be the ..is active selection.