Lookin for a certain coin

Sparticus06

Sparticus, my friend, If you want to look up a coin, the best way i found is to go to your geocaching.com account page, click on Trackables and enter coin name where it says search by keyword. You'll find all the coins like that that have been activated. Then it's just a matter of finding one that has a pic!!!!

Of all of them, I really like the 2005 that Vargasfeld designed. Maybe he can help you get one or you can find a trade even if you have to adopt it.

Good Luck

JMHO

I usually Google coins. Just was not thinking about it earlier...duh me.

I would not mind getting a 2007. It is pretty basic but nice. Will have to see what I can do later.

As for where I cached, it was Rochester. Got the Maze and the cache in the parking lot. Will be getting more in May when I head up for the ASP GeoBash.

I usually Google coins. Just was not thinking about it earlier...duh me.

I would not mind getting a 2007. It is pretty basic but nice. Will have to see what I can do later.

As for where I cached, it was Rochester. Got the Maze and the cache in the parking lot. Will be getting more in May when I head up for the ASP GeoBash.

You can also go to Cointracking.com and do a search under "all" with the name of the coin

I gots one for you, Oh Armored One.

Sheesh, I carried it to ASPGB for you and forgot to give it to you when you gave me that "OH MAN!" cool pathtag.

So it's YOUR fault.

:laughing:

ROLFMAO...my fault eh? Who was the one that got so excited she could hardly talk let alone think of where she was? This time I will take the blame, but next time oh squeeky one, it will be your turn.

Thanks so much. Cant wait till next time we meet.

I gots one for you, Oh Armored One.

Sheesh, I carried it to ASPGB for you and forgot to give it to you when you gave me that "OH MAN!" cool pathtag.

So it's YOUR fault.

:(

ROLFMAO...my fault eh? Who was the one that got so excited she could hardly talk let alone think of where she was?

Oh... :D ... good point. :o

This time I will take the blame, but next time oh squeeky one, it will be your turn. Thanks so much. Can't wait till next time we meet.

B)

And yeah, I look forward to seeing you again - it was fun!