dj.j.rock's personal website for coins and info

DJ.J.ROCK

Not bad over all for your first page. You should have seen the ones I was making back in '96. Taught myself HTML, and now there are all these tamplates and premade pages; not to mention all the new stuff: XML, CSS, Java, etc.

I like the Stargate inspired coin. One suggestion I have on that, is it possible to add a transparent blue enamel to the event-horizon? If that was possible, maybe a couple other colors as well. Something to think about.

Edited by maldar

Not bad over all for your first page. You should have seen the ones I was making back in '96. Taught myself HTML, and now there are all these tamplates and premade pages; not to mention all the new stuff: XML, CSS, Java, etc.

I like the Stargate inspired coin. One suggestion I have on that, is it possible to add a transparent blue enamel to the event-horizon? If that was possible, maybe a couple other colors as well. Something to think about.

OMG!!!!! A Stargate fan? I love that show, too bad it is gone now. But that coin is awesome and it does remind ya of Stargate for sure.

And that is a very good site. Pretty nice for your first. Very easy to get around.

Incase you did not notice,this thread was locked out for most the day,after a few emails it was unlocked again, thank you eartha, thank you guys for you're nice comments, ,too,

To answer some of the questions,

We are adding some more color to the portal coins,and some different plating options ,,

My traders list changes soooo much with missions and trades id never be able to keep up with it,,so please email me what coins you have for me and ill see what you want for them,see if we can work something out.

I've been doing wire wrapping lately only a few have seen them and like them very much so I think im gonna include a page for that.

Like sweetlife says there is music you can listin or download that I've made so please take a listin to that too.

I just stopped in the site for the first time today,, and id like to thank everyone for stopping by and seeing whats going on with me, your votes,, and tha saint and sweetlife for posting comments and signing my guestbook!! if you havent stopped by,, please do so. enjoy your self while your there.

any one up for suggestions to make it better would always be helpfull but be nice, i will update it quite a bit sometimes a few times a week. so please if you enjoyed it, come back to see what new coins hit my collection box, or see if any new music is posted(i have a folder full of music to put on there still)

if you have any of my seekers coins yould like to try to trade send me a message to find out what i have for the moment for traders. :rolleyes: thx again everyone!!!

SICK BRO!

Checkin out your "smashes the mix"... Good thing I have 3.1 cuz it sounds great! Love the beginning with the dub "DJ.J ROCK"...Thats cool! :D

Your pics are good too... Why are your coins better looking than mine! B)

Great job on the site and great mixing too :blink: Brings me right back to 2000 :rolleyes: Im checkin out the other mixes next! Do you have a Top40 for your collection?

PS...started on Trix and FX Mix and got sidetracked by membership! I think my ears are gonna be happy for awhile :D - Thanks! Now to figure who's bed ill be in tonight! :D ... :D

Edited by 007BigD

fix the spelling and the couple of out-of-focus pics and it appears you are ready to rock and roll! i wish the photos were bigger so we could see the detail of the coins better. perhaps "clickable" pics to a larger size for those who wish to see more. but the small pics would still load fast.

rsg

It would be nice if you had thumbnails to click on that opened to a larger picture, as RSG says.

What program are you using to create the pages, and how much HTML do you know/understand?

fix the spelling and the couple of out-of-focus pics and it appears you are ready to rock and roll! i wish the photos were bigger so we could see the detail of the coins better. perhaps "clickable" pics to a larger size for those who wish to see more. but the small pics would still load fast.

rsg

It would be nice if you had thumbnails to click on that opened to a larger picture, as RSG says.

What program are you using to create the pages, and how much HTML do you know/understand?

i using just a personal website builder thats provided with comcast, when you get their services. and i know very very lil code,, just a few basic commands for color, size, font,, that kinda thing nothing elaborate,, like id like a different layout and to do a collage of pictures but dont know how to write the code. i can get the pictures bigger, somewhat. but that will take some time to do,, and RSG is probably right,, my grammer skillz suck!! if thiere are misspelled words eather i over looked it or dont know how to spell it... i guess it adds a lil something to throw you off,,,huh?

it has come to my att. I have gathered all the seeker coin pic's from public sites and may be subject to copyright's. If I have used a pic of yours and you would not like me to use it or have issues with permissions, please inform me,, and I will remove it promptly, no questions asked!! I make no profits or gains by hosting these pic's and have no problem removing them from my site. no harm no foul,, the site is made for fun and information considering design of coins (not just mine) again my site makes no profits or sells anything!! other wise thank you for letting me use your pictures.

Very nice, DJJ!! I am wanting to set up a new site for my bike projects and was going to use my old LHD II site, but I didn't see the format you used?? I'll scrap my site tonight and see if there's some new stuff I just didn't see! Not to hijack this thread, but anyone wanting to help with my site building (html ideas etc) please feel free to shoot me an email!!

Very nice site. Love the photo's of your babygirl. I am not at all technical myself and I admire the work, you put in to it.

I have at least two coins of your dreamlist, lying around here somewhere.

Send me a PM with your address and I will send them to you.

Sivota

Very nice site. Love the photo's of your babygirl. I am not at all technical myself and I admire the work, you put in to it.

I have at least two coins of your dreamlist, lying around here somewhere.

Send me a PM with your address and I will send them to you.

Sivota

WOW!! Thats very nice of you, ive had a ruff day( its only lunch), and your motion makes me smile!!

thank you,, pm sent. :D

rsg

rsg,, ive started the uploading of new bigger pictures for detail,, it will take a small amout of more time to load up but hopefull it will be worth it to see the details of the coins, im also adding finishes and names, if you pause the cursor over the pic it will give you the name and finish of the coin <_<

I would like to thank you all for stopping by the site and esp the ones who took the time to give me feedback and sign the guest book, i encourage everyone to sign the guest book and will leave up to 50 comments showing at one time. i also thank the one or two that voted like 30 times in my poll as the worst possible answer to mess up the 2 different polls so i couldent know the real answers of what everyone really thought,, but at least you took the time to come over to do that, so thank you..

i will continue to add pictures , music, info and coins to the site ,, i will do new polls at least once a week, even if they keep getting ruined and will provide info on design updates,, so stop back in when you got some time to see whats new.

thank you one and all <_<